1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I have 53 likes but I am not estbalished

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by jim, Oct 14, 2014.

Hey all. I took a long break from message boarding but I recently came back to DP. My profile says I have been a member since 2004 and have 53 likes but I can't like anything or post in the sales forums. Do we lose our established member status over time? And if so, how do we re-establish ourselves?

Solved! View solution.
    jim, Oct 14, 2014 IP
    Hi Jim,

Since you were away for a long time, the system takes a while to upgrade your status to "established" (as you already have more than 3 likes). This upgrade is done by an hourly cron job. Please check now and I believe you should be an established member.

Also, please read the thread - https://forums.digitalpoint.com/thr...ers-answer-of-your-why-where-and-how.2637220/ . It will clear most of the questions you may have regarding the new DP system.

Thanks!

kingofking, Oct 15, 2014 IP
    Karen May Jones, jim and pupul like this.
  3. pupul

pupul Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    By now you must have been established.

pupul, Oct 15, 2014 IP
  4. jim

jim Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you friends. I am established!

jim, Oct 17, 2014 IP
  5. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Welcome back, that's a healthy number of likes to come in with given the whole "giving green" thing was pretty quiet in the old system.

sarahk, Oct 18, 2014 IP