1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

i have 3 like, but i'm not established. why?

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by nikipink, Jan 27, 2015.

Hi

i have 3 like, but i'm not established, so i can't add signature !
    why?

Thanks ♥

nikipink, Jan 27, 2015 IP
  2. Content Maestro

Content Maestro Notable Member

Best Answers:
    One of the 'likes' you have is from @neeraj1997 who is no longer an Established Member. He might have been one when he gave you a 'like' (and that's precisely why he was able to 'like' your post), but he is no longer an Established Member now as he has only 2 'likes' at present. A such, the 'like' you have been given by him does not count or is not valid.
    And you already know the rule for becoming an Established Member quite well - 3 'likes' EACH from a DIFFERENT Established Member.:)

Hope this helps.

Content Maestro, Jan 27, 2015 IP
  3. wamm9512

wamm9512 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Curious about this too. All of my likers have 3+ likes...

wamm9512, Feb 2, 2015 IP
  4. Content Maestro

Content Maestro Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Just a guess - There seems to be some problem with the poster @harsekar from whom you've one of your 'likes'. Their status currently is 'Peon' which is lower than the 'Established Member' status in the hierarchy here. This user has not logged in since Jun 9, 2010 after which the rule of 3 'likes' was implemented. So, their status has not yet been updated to that of an 'Established Member'. As such, the 'like' you've from them CANNOT be considered.
    Anyway, you just need one more which is not at all a hard job. Keep on posting something useful/informative or try to help someone on the forums. You'll have the 'like' pretty soon.

Another reason - You might have to wait for the cron jobs to be completed after which the system will check and update your status.

For any other queries, please check the following pages:
    https://forums.digitalpoint.com/thr...ers-answer-of-your-why-where-and-how.2637220/
    https://www.digitalpoint.com/help/established.

Hope it helps.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2015
    Content Maestro, Feb 2, 2015 IP
    wamm9512 likes this.