1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to increase visitor's?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Mezba Anik, Dec 15, 2013.

1. PPC_SuperMaster

PPC_SuperMaster Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    One of the best ways - promoting on social networks. Especially Facebook (Facebook Ads is a cool service), Google+ and Twitter.

PPC_SuperMaster, Dec 19, 2013 IP
  2. Akash47

Akash47 Member

Best Answers:
    @PPC_SuperMaster Makes a great point. Don't put all your eggs in one basket and try to branch out to other social networks too! Getting a following on one will get you noticed on the other.

Akash47, Dec 19, 2013 IP
  3. JackyS

JackyS Member

Best Answers:
    There are several ways to get more visitors. It all depends on developing a good marketing strategy for your specific business. What works for one industry will not work for another.

You can optimize your website design and coding to improve search engine rankings, increase your social media interaction such as Twitter and Facebook, increase your online advertising, increase your offline advertising, increase your networking in person, etc.

JackyS, Dec 19, 2013 IP
  4. PPC_SuperMaster

PPC_SuperMaster Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Absolutely agree with you!

PPC_SuperMaster, Dec 19, 2013 IP
  5. Prasseo

Prasseo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    Keep doing your SEO part properly... after reaching certain time automatically you can find increase in visitors...

Prasseo, Dec 20, 2013 IP
  6. Boost_Software

Boost_Software Member

Best Answers:
    A lot of research on similar blogs & google search parameters is important. Even if you have a similar blog, product, service...whatever the case may be...is there a particular niche you can fill that will stand out? Use that to your advantage. I've read several blogs on the same topic, but sometimes a slight twist on the subject is all it takes to pique my interest enough to click. As always, content is the most important...even if I click, there has to be enough substance to keep me coming back! Good luck!

Boost_Software, Jan 15, 2014 IP
  7. Content Maestro

Content Maestro Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Please go through what I have posted at https://forums.digitalpoint.com/posts/18846139/. Hope it helps you.:) (Most of it might have already been suggested here.)
    I doubt if there are any short ways to increase visitors, but those that are recommended do not take a very long time. You need to be a little patient though.
    One way, I think, to attract an increasing number of people to your website fast is creating high-quality and original content that is capable of going viral. And content can be viral only when it is interesting, informative and useful. Googling 'how to create viral content' will definitely help you.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2014
    Content Maestro, Jan 15, 2014 IP
  8. Ethan Alvin

Ethan Alvin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    1. Facebook Page
    2. Set your Website up with YouTube, Twitter & Google Plus
    3. Good Content

Ethan Alvin, Jan 15, 2014 IP
  9. mollie.fr

mollie.fr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Great explanation.

mollie.fr, Jan 20, 2014 IP
  10. Suzanne Sobers

Suzanne Sobers Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are no real "shortcuts" to this.
    Yes you can invest in paid traffic for a short-term boost to your visitor count, but you must have content of value otherwise you will quickly lose your visitors interest.
    Also, be careful when investing in paid traffic that what you are getting is actual "real live visitors" and not fake clicks.

Investing some time and yes, financial resources into educating yourself on how to drive organic i.e. free traffic to your site using SEO, social media etc
    will probably pay the biggest dividends in the long run.

Suzanne Sobers, Jan 20, 2014 IP
  11. ash1ey82

ash1ey82 Active Member

Best Answers:
    For my blog I just posted on multiple websites, and bought a small ad space on a small forum that is growing. I am at about 500-1000 daily.

ash1ey82, Jan 20, 2014 IP
  12. Dionne Taylor

Dionne Taylor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Promote your blog on forums and comment on blogs in your niche. Be sure to leave a link back to your site.

Dionne Taylor, Jan 21, 2014 IP
  13. Victoria Montoya

Victoria Montoya Member

Best Answers:
    The very first and foremost thing to increase the visitors is to have a kind of quality of content which should be informative,having knowledge of seo activities as well as try to get the backlinks

Victoria Montoya, Jan 21, 2014 IP
  14. lukeSwenson

lukeSwenson Active Member

Best Answers:
    Go beyond the electronic medium and into the print medium. Advertise in local newspapers, business brochures, magazines, nationwide publications and mail-drop literature. And don't forget the perennial favorite, the good old Yellow Pages™ - printed version naturally! You can also try SEOclerks, many freelancers here provide traffic at a cheap rate.

lukeSwenson, May 8, 2014 IP
  15. paulius777

paulius777 Peon

Best Answers:
    Social networks are inseparable helper in order to attract more traffic to your website, as well as gain trust to your audience and make them to follow or subscribe your posting content.
    I'm using PostRSS. They are offering auto RSS feed sharing straight to Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Vkontakte. You just need to add your RSS feed to PostRSS. Really simple tool, which will save you plenty of time by working with social networks.

paulius777, Oct 9, 2015 IP
  16. krishta wadley

krishta wadley Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes it is good for doing seo.

krishta wadley, Oct 9, 2015 IP
  17. dipal76

dipal76 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can increase visitors to you blog through various ways like social media traffic, paid traffic, email marketing etc.

dipal76, Oct 16, 2015 IP
  18. Global AD Media

Global AD Media Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    you have to work for new visitor use with social media website. it give good traffic.

Global AD Media, Oct 16, 2015 IP
  19. David Gawler

David Gawler Member

Best Answers:
    If you got a small budget, paid ads. If you got no budget. SEO and Social Networking through things like twitter, linkedin, facebook or higher a professional with genuine and proven expertise.

Make sure your content, titles, and descriptions in your explanations is compelling and reason enough for someone out there who is interested to purchase your product without a second thought once they get to your page. Compelling Phrases like 50% Off if you Like Us on Facebook or Twitter page. Video Promotion is always a great way as well.

David Gawler, Oct 16, 2015 IP
  20. Leilani Sniffen

Leilani Sniffen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Start with a paid method to start the traffic and at the same time, do the on-page SEO, like writing great content based off of a great keyword search. Continue to post here in the forum about your niche and you can generate traffic that way, too! You could try other forums, too!

I would recommend, which I did above, one paid method and one or more free methods.

Leilani

Leilani Sniffen, Oct 16, 2015 IP