1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need some advice about my issue please

Discussion in 'SEO' started by coun_vincent, Jan 7, 2014.

Hi Dear DP friends,
    I will not talk too much just want to ask you about my issue and if you can give me some advice to fix it .

my website *** was receive around 40k unique visit daily but the service that my website providing is stop work for around 1 month . i fixed it and the service is working well now the issue is my traffic is went down and also my ranking on Google page (PR 3 now). also the traffic is now down to 14k UV and still going down slowly . can you please tell me what i can do to get my old traffic average stop that.

Hope to get your answer . thanks and have a nice day

coun_vincent, Jan 7, 2014 IP
  2. paras bhanot

paras bhanot Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hello friend, dont take so much tension just do these steps , make some internal links of your post to your famous post and visit article directory websites , there you have submitt 3 articles with you backlinks in a days . these steps helps you
    thanks
    paras

paras bhanot, Jan 9, 2014 IP
  3. coun_vincent

coun_vincent Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    thank a lot Paras , as you said it'll be helpful . I've start doing that
    thanks again

coun_vincent, Jan 9, 2014 IP
  4. Content Maestro

Content Maestro Notable Member

Best Answers:
    These methods for boosting website traffic do not require you to spend a lot of money. They are cost-effective and have been employed by many people. If you apply them with a little patience, you are sure to get good results shortly.
    SEOptimize your content: SEO is one of the most powerful and effective techniques of online marketing. Make sure that you integrate all important keywords in your website's content. Use keyword tools as Google AdWords to find out all keywords that are most-popular and most-searched-for in your industry.
    Blog as much as possible: Blogs always draw everyone's attention. Blogging generates a high amount of traffic for any website. That is why it ranks among the most important steps in the marketing strategy of almost every successful online business. A good idea is to allow top professionals in your field or enthusiastic bloggers to guest-blog for your website. (They might charge you for this!) Their blogs are sure to elicit a good response. Exchanging views and ideas over blogs can open you to new avenues of business expansion and money-making.
    Join online forums and communities specific to your domain: You can get a lot of useful contacts by doing this. Follow as many people as possible and add them to your mailing list. Keep them informed about the new developments and promotions in your business. Posting informative and useful stuff on a regular basis will enhance your popularity and consequently attract more prospects to your business.
    Utilize social networking: Many social networking websites have come up today. Share all useful and interesting content on your website through them. By sharing, people can easily spread information about your services. As a byproduct, your brand value increases. When your website appears on social network communities, chances of it getting indexed in search engines shoot up. This improves your site's visibility and ranking on Google, Yahoo, Bing etc.
    Collect backlinks: (This one is already suggested, but I will try to elaborate.) Collecting backlinks is a very effectual method to drive more traffic to your website. If you have not yet registered your business on popular business directories like YellowPages.com, Bing, ChamberofCommerce.com etc, make sure that you do it as soon as possible. This makes it easier for search engine bots to find you and it increases your website's authenticity. You may also place ads in newspapers and websites if its affordable.
    Most of the online tools (e.g. Google AdWords Keyword Tool for finding keywords, Blogspot.com for blogging, Facebook and Twitter for social sharing etc) that are used for implementing the above steps are free. Sometimes, you may be required to pay minimal charges for signing up or registering, but its worth the deal.
    As your website starts to appear on an increasing number of search engines, you will get more visitors and this will eventually improve your page rank (PR) in Google and other search engines.
    …..... Moreover, the internet is flooded with useful information and tips from experts about generating traffic for your website. Just google 'ways to increase traffic to your website' or something similar.

Hope this helps you. :)

Last edited: Jan 10, 2014
    Content Maestro, Jan 10, 2014 IP
    coun_vincent likes this.