1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get your blog indexed FAST by google (For new Webmasters Only)

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by contech, May 3, 2013.

Hi I'm pretty much in a mood to create another tutorial for digitalpoint so this time I will create one but for new bloggers/webmasters only who is just started out and want to get indexed by google as soon as possible.

Its just pretty simple seriously so here we go.

Since we're talking about getting index in google fast we assume you already have fresh contents on your blogs (please not duplicate ones).

Step 1:
    Create sitemap then submit your site to google webmaster tool.

Step 2:
    Use free Pinging services online found on google and ping your site!

Step 3:
    Create a web 2.0 properties specifically on blogger because newly created blogs on blogspot is most likely get indexed in just 24 hours so all links included are crawl by google spiders too.
    For more information on how to create web 2.0 properties PROPERLY you can visit my previous guide here: https://forums.digitalpoint.com/thr...isk-when-link-building.2652385/#post-18566468

Another tip to create quality content on your web 2.0 properties would be using softwares like CurationSoft as posted in my signature. I highly recommend it mainly because you can easily curate high quality topics that is relevant to your main website that you can use for your web 2.0 properties.

Step 4:
    Wait patiently and in just a few days, I'm pretty sure your site is already crawled by google.

That's exactly it. Not that hard right?

Bye guys. next time again.

contech, May 3, 2013 IP
  2. Majaal

Majaal Member

Best Answers:
    I have seen all the free blogs like WP and blogger getting indexed automatically in a few days w/o any SEO :)

Majaal, May 3, 2013 IP
  3. contech

contech Member

Best Answers:
    Yea exactly blogger tend to to be indexed fast but other websites that has different CMS usually don't get indexed fast by google. so the thread is exactly for that purpose.

If you don't have any helpful things to say and just showing off then better not to post. lol

contech, May 3, 2013 IP