1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get listed a website for high search volume keyword ?

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by hightecit.ali, Aug 22, 2016.

Hello,

My website is web development and mobile application development related. i am doing seo since last 6 month specially on "mobile application development".. i used many way to get listed my site in google.com top hundred but still it is not even not available in google. can any one please suggest some tricks and work strategy.

hightecit.ali, Aug 22, 2016 IP
  2. BarneyJ

BarneyJ Peon

Best Answers:
    You shold rean some more about mobile application development , really it'll help u.

BarneyJ, Aug 22, 2016 IP
  3. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Bro, these are super competitive keywords:

mobile application development
    search volume: 1600
    metrics: 57

mobile app development
    search: 5,400
    metrics: 51

here is your problem:

I am not sure of the status of your domain, but if you do not allready have an authority site,
    and you attempt to go after such power, then that would be problematic. Lets say your site
    is 6mo old, and you are ranking for such a power player keyword, google is going to look back
    at your history, and it will not take long to figure out that you do not deserve to be there...

If you get keywords far above what you have earned or even deserved, then I suspect
    google is just going to punish your site, as it would be clear that you have cheated...

dscurlock, Aug 27, 2016 IP
  4. daica85

daica85 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    daica85, Aug 27, 2016 IP
  5. tahmina Rimmi

tahmina Rimmi Member

Best Answers:
    hello
    u choosed a high competitive keyword. r u sure ull can go for it, u need to work hard on unique KW, unique content and must be focus on SEO.
    maintain Excel sheet to save website. and lots pages got penalty frm google panda. so search again and listed it

thank u

tahmina Rimmi, Sep 28, 2016 IP
  6. Miroslav Chodak

Miroslav Chodak Active Member

Best Answers:
    The trick to high ranking can be summed up to: (1) having content that engages users (they stay on your site, like/share your content, etc.) and (2) having tons of authority sites linking to it. Oh, btw, having a technically-clean and fast site is a given.

As was noted above, your chosen keyword is rather competitive. If you have a young site and your users are not going absolutely bonkers about it, chances that you will rank anywhere near the top for your primary keyword are pretty much zero.

Your best strategy is to focus on long-tail, low-competition keywords, which the big boys are leaving without noticing. Once you start ranking for those and your users will love your content, you can move one notch towards more competitive keywords. Just don't start with throwing everything at your primary keyword, because that's a battle lost.

One thing that worries me a little bit is your comment about "doing SEO". "Doing SEO" means different things to different people. If you mean that you are spending most of your efforts on writing and promoting superior content and building relationships with influencers in your industry, than you are "doing SEO" well.

But, if you are trying to get a link from every place possible, obsessing about how many keywords should you use and where on your pages, churning out 1000's of doorway pages and manipulating your internal linking structure, etc. those things will hurt you more than they will help you. So, know what good SEO means these days. Unless, of course, you are building a throwaway site.

Miroslav Chodak, Sep 29, 2016 IP