1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google AdSense Empire

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by Kasparoff, Aug 23, 2005.

1. Subzero

Subzero Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't buy anything, you have got it all for free on this forum

Subzero, Aug 24, 2005 IP
  2. jlawrence

jlawrence Peon

Best Answers:
    Not all newbies have the time or the patience to trawl through the forums.
    You could look at it as buying a book to learn about php for example. I have numerous books about php yet everything I could want to know is actually in various forums online - I simply don't have the time to search through the forums so I bought a couple of books.
    And no I don't sell any ebooks, but I can see how they could be useful to a certain type of user.

jlawrence, Aug 24, 2005 IP
  3. Homer

Homer Spirit Walker

Best Answers:
    Can't agree. You have absolutely nothing to layout, intitially other than your time. Is this what you mean by negative?
    Use the DP search above to look for specifics. I can't see any book offering information more accurately than that.

IMO, this forum is your best resource. I'll even give you a few threads that are priceless...right here:

Thread 1
    Thread 2
    Thread 3 (there are a few that actually get reinstated...not many

Plus there are many more. Shoemoney posted a great thread a while back. You may also want to review this thread, but you can find that one yourself ;)

Simply put you get out what you put in! Just DON'T CHEAT

Homer, Aug 24, 2005 IP
  4. altyfc

altyfc Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for that first link, Homer... there's some excellent info in there and it just gave me inspiration for one of our channels. I didn't gleam quite as much from the other two, but they still make worthwhile points.

Aaron

altyfc, Aug 24, 2005 IP