1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

GoDaddy Stolen Domain Names -- Report Them Here.

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by GreenGambler, Feb 14, 2008.

1. GreenGambler

GreenGambler Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I just called and spoke with a GoDaddy representative. He said that there is NO WAY a name could have been transfered while in a "suspended, invalid whois" status. The info would have to have been updated first, which would update the who is. Then the transfer can take place. So once again, YOU ARE LYING, there is NO WAY you could have gotton those names "months ago". The suspended status wasn't lifted until a couple days ago, when you decided to update it with you true info, maybe you thought I would have forgotton about my names.. LOL fat chance.

Brian, I'm not going to call you because I know that you will just give me even more of a run around. You will probably point me toward some fake name that you made up and send me on a wild goose chase.. No, not gonna happen, you are the scammer / con artist.. PERIOD

Ohh and I found another identity that Brian Krassenstein uses on NP:
    John645 : http://www.namepros.com/member.php?userid=65215

And what do you know, he started a thread asking about his stolen domain names, months ago. LOL
    http://www.namepros.com/legal-issues-and-disputes/452791-purchased-a-stolen-domain-now-what.html

I did notice that he owns HYIPs.com and he is a member on many HYIP forums, just google the user name, "John645" .

Ohh and Brian, why do you use Egold when you posted this on another forum:
    http://talk.iwebtool.com/thread21729.html

GreenGambler, Jun 30, 2008 IP
  2. edbri871

edbri871 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Man, This is getting out of hand. I swear to you on my life that I did not steal the domains from you. I told you exactly what happened. I will spell it out for you again...

Approximately 3 months ago I purchased via egold about 20 domain names from the following contact information:

His aim name is: sergiorolivares

Bernard Lougee
    1183 tenmile
    San diego
    CAlifornia
    usa

cell phone he gave me: 405 902 8912
    email:

2 of the domain names, your two, were unable to be transfered to me because of the 60 day wait period, I assume because the guy had stolen them from you recently. The seller (the actual thief) just gave me his entire account. As soon as I got access to the account I changed the whois info to my own. The info that is currently on the domains. 3 days ago I got a notice that one of the names were about to expire, thus I went to renew them. When I did this the system stated that the whois information was invalid. I then contacted Godaddy to see what was up. They told me I need to email , which I did. 24 hours later they verified the info and I assume added it to the system. For your records here are the emails between myself and godaddy just a couple days ago:

My original support ticket when I found that the domain still was labeled as invalid whois despite the current whois info being entered months before:
    There reply:
    I then sent the following to

If you need me to forward you these tickets I can so you can confirm that what I am saying is true. I don't know what else to tell you, but like I said give me a ring and I will be more than happy to discuss the matter with you.

A common practice among scammers is that they purchase domains with a stolen credit card via paypal, and then quickly sell the domains for the cash. Had I known these domains I purchased were stolen I would not have gone through the deal in the first place. Unfortionately I had no clue

Also Like I said before, I urge you to contact the authorities. Feel free to have them contact me. I will be more then willing to help you out with any further info you need, but you first have to understand that Im not the bad guy here. I didn't steal anything and I'm trying to help you! I have been through this once already with someone else and it also took me a while to convince them I had not taken their domains. What I did in that case was agree to split the loss. We took the market value of the domains and I sold them to the guy for half the value. I don't know what other option I have that would be fair to both parties. We are both at a loss here, you, who lost the 2 domains and me who paid almost full value for domain names which are now considered stolen, not to mention the fact that you are going around smearing my name all over the internet when I didn't do a thing wrong..

John is a Close business associate, and if you check out that profile, you will see he has 100% positive feedback on many large domain sales and purchases. Not sure what the point of this is other then showing that John is a reputable domain marketer..

Sincerely
    Ed

edbri871, Jun 30, 2008 IP
  3. edbri871

Best Answers:
    Man, this is nuts now there are 3 more forums with my name associated with scamming you. Get real!. Call me NOW, and I will give you your damn domains back provided you remove this garbage about me that you are posting all over the internet. Understand?

Call me and I will give your domains back and take a $400 loss! I would be hiring a darn lawyer but I'd pay more then the measly amount these two domains are worth. Its' not worth the agravation, nor picture of my families home being posted by yourself all over the net. So you understand. You have my phone number call me and I will just give you the entire godaddy account with these domains in it!

You need to do some serious serious growing up though buddy, because if you have a problem you don't immediately email the person telling them you hope they come down with an STD. I'm not losing any more sleep about my name being associated with scamming someone I never dealt with in my life, so you have lucked out!

4. edbri871

Best Answers:
    Listen I have decided to give you the domains and eat the $400 I spent on them, just to protect my reputation which if you were to read the thread at Namepros you would see I do several multi thousand dollar deals with no problems every day as you can see at the end of this thread http://www.namepros.com/showthread.php?p=2880824&posted=1#post2880824.

All I ask from you is for you to call me on the phone at the number I provide so we can talk man to man before I throw $400 away on you. If you don't have the guts to even talk to me on the phone I certainly don't feel comfortable giving you 2 domains which I paid a good amount for..... I have no obligation to give you these domains as I have done nothing wrong, however I will do this for you, but now you refuse to even call me on the phone.

May I add that it is rather disturbing that the phone number that was on the whois history for you is not even a legitimate number. I tried calling it....

Edward

5. edbri871

Best Answers:
    The 2 domains in question are pushed to your account. Please be careful next time. Never accept paypal for a domain name unless you are 100% certain in the buyers legitimacy.

6. GreenGambler

Best Answers:
    I have spoken with Ed on the phone and we have come to an agreement that we were both possibly scammed.
    Ed was very nice and polite over the phone and seems like a good guy. There are some things that both of us did wrong, me posting my findings and thoughts before calling him, and him buying someone elses whole GoDaddy account, and using Egold (a known haven for scammers).

The transfer has worked.

The names GJRF.com and ZMUL.com are now back to the true owner, they are now in my account.

Thank you for working with me and I will post everywhere that I have received the domain names and that it seems to be a misunderstanding.

I am sorry for any problems I have caused you and I regret having to deal with you in this manner.

If anyone else has names that were scammed away from them, that ended up in Brian or Ed's name, I suggest that you call them and try to work something out.

Best Wishes,
    Richard,
    GG

GreenGambler, Jun 30, 2008 IP
  7. zellomesh

zellomesh Banned

Best Answers:
    My domain NXL.org was scammed a month ago now.

I spent $800 on it too :(

Can someone please help me recover it ?

zellomesh, Jul 9, 2008 IP
  8. FPForum

FPForum Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    it's parked at sedo. I would look to having some (either a government official or lawyer) contact domains by proxy to retrieve the whois information. I think once you do that you will have your scammer. Check the information and if it isn't real, report the whois information just like GreenGambler did. The domain will be on lock then and they won't be able to do anything with it. Domains by proxy will be quick to hand that whois information over once they have been subpoenaed lol

FPForum, Jul 9, 2008 IP
  9. zellomesh

zellomesh Banned

Best Answers:
    thanks i will try that

zellomesh, Jul 9, 2008 IP
  10. Bryce

Bryce Peon

Best Answers:
    I think all you have to do is get a court order to get GoDaddy to release the scammers registration information.

You also should have a look here : http://www.icann.org/udrp/udrp.htm

Bryce, Jul 9, 2008 IP
  11. ttdomain

ttdomain Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree - lost (but will find) DHHW.NET - I will ask my lawyer to contact SEDO about this

Registrant Search: "Brian Krassenstein" owns about 676 other domains
    Email Search: is associated with about 1,664 domains
    NS History: 5 changes on 5 unique name servers over 3 years.
    IP History: 4 changes on 4 unique name servers over 1 years.
    Whois History: 7 records have been archived since 2008-02-14.
    Reverse IP: 52,260 other sites hosted on this server.
    Monitor Domain: [Monitor this domain] Set Free Alerts on dhhw.net

ttdomain, Jul 11, 2008 IP
  12. Mr.Boss

Mr.Boss Banned

Best Answers:
    how can they steal them? is godaddy not safe?

Mr.Boss, Jul 11, 2008 IP
  13. Sterling

Sterling Active Member

Best Answers:
    My domain names have been recovered and now are back in my possession.

Thank you to Godaddy and PayPal for not doing a damn thing and allowing more innocent people to get ripped off.

Sterling, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  14. Idees

Idees Banned

Best Answers:
    Can you share how you managed to get your domains back?

Idees, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  15. canam

canam Peon

Best Answers:
    did you send godaddy an email after all was recovered to see what they would say about it?

canam, Jul 13, 2008 IP
  16. FPForum

FPForum Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Can you please give us more information. who had them? how did they get control of them?

FPForum, Jul 13, 2008 IP
  17. guniwan

guniwan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Stolen Domains:
    magnetpranddesign.com
    delineuraniumteam.com
    ibubasketball.com
    caroltanzman.com
    hilliardsresort.com
    UsedCarForLess.Com
    speculativefictioncentre.com
    compu-technologies.com

Date Stolen: July. 14th, 2008

Stolen By:
    See This Thread: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=935202

Lost $305

And Bro Sterling, Could you Share To Us How you could get Them Back??

thanks

guniwan, Jul 17, 2008 IP
  18. GreenGambler

Best Answers:
    How did you happen to get your names back? I would be interested to here your story, ans it seems others are too.

I hope you can get them back sometime sooner or later.

GreenGambler, Jul 28, 2008 IP
  19. XtremXpert

XtremXpert Active Member

Best Answers:
    Stolen domain: SOCCERMAP.NET - PR6

Date stolen: 1th Aug 2008

By: eternaldreams@windowslive.com

XtremXpert, Aug 7, 2008 IP
  20. GreenGambler

Best Answers:

No I didn't. They really didn't help at all in the recovery and I doubt they would care at all that I got them back. lol

GreenGambler, Aug 10, 2008 IP