1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Get Superlative Content Quality– 4 Years Experienced Copywriter (Review Copies – 250 words)

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by SEO Content Demon, Oct 18, 2013.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    What keep you behind are you…? Exactly!!!
    … And what can bring you in limelight are you only! Better. Smarter. Diligent.

Explore the real sales copywriting. And make it happen just now. Pop the landing page up of your website with the power of the words that can boost your business up to sky high limit. Yeah! If you can make it bigger then why to compromise with less?

Here is what you really need as an online business entrepreneur – A Converting Sales Copy. Indeed.

SEND YOUR ORDER JUST NOW TO and SECURE 10% DISCOUNT. HURRY!!! DISCOUNT IS AVAILABLE FOR FIRST 10 CUSTOMERS ONLY.

Add-ons
    And even more – I am giving away 4 ebooks for free along with the SALES COPY. The SEO Book, the Money Making Guide, the Keyword-Mole and the Ideas for Small Businesses. These ebooks will prove the benchmarks in your upcoming or already running online ventures.

DARE TO MISS THIS GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY. MAIL ME RIGHT AWAY @ ALONG WITH THE DETAILS.

The Salient Features of the Sales Copies written by me:
    · Increased ROI and Business Leads.

· Hitting the right dart on the right time to close the deal.

· The perfect equilibrium of clarity and creativity.

· Clear, concise and relevant copy.

· A detailed FAQ, covering important questions, based on your product.

· A perfect blend of main, supporting and Long Tail keywords, making the copy well optimized for SEO.

· Engaging. Informative. Persuasive. And Result driven sales copy.

· 2 Drafts, 1 Review Copy and then Final Copy. Unlimited Revisions.

Additional Free Services Included with the Package
    If you have a concept and want me to come up with the well researched main, supporting and long tail keywords then you are always welcome. I will do it all for the prospective ONLINE ENTERPRENURES. I will help you in choosing the right hosting provider and installing the WordPress as well as other essential WordPress plugins. Additionally, you will get the list of pinging sites to index your landing page quickly.

ALL IT COST YOU JUST $160, A MINUTE INVESTMENT FOR YOUR PROSPECTIVE PASSIVE INCOME SOURCE. ORDER NOW AT AND GET CLOSER TO YOUR DREAMS… MAKING $$$ ONLINE…

Frequently Asked Questions:
    1. How can I place the order and what details should I give you?

Just send me an email on along with your business concept, strategies, offers, keywords (if any) and all the details related to your business.

2. What is payment schedule?

Click on Buy It Now button, make the payment and send me the transaction ID along with your DP user name as well as paypal email id (To be sure about the buyer's identity).

3. How many revisions will you provide?

I will provide as many revisions as needed until you are not satisfied with the pre-final sales copy.

4. Can we discuss it on IMs?

Of course, I am always available on Gtalk (alok0985saharia) and Skype (alok0985saharia). You can stay in touch with me to keep an eye on the progress of the assignment.

5. How much time will it take?

Usually it takes approximately one week. Also, keep in mind I will only start on your assignment after finishing the current one on which I would be working. In that case, I will notify you the next free time slots available.

6. Any other query?

Shoot me a mail at or add me on Skype – alok0985saharia. I will be more than happy to answer all your queries.

7. What about refund (If I am not satisfied with the work)?
    In case you are not satisfied with the first draft then I will refund all your money without any question. And for DISCOUNT FOR FIRST TEN CUSTOMERS... I will refund the discount money immediately after receiving your payment and mail.

IT’S THE TIME TO TAKE RIGHT DECISION BEFORE THE SAND GETS SLIPPED FROM YOUR HANDS. SEE YOUR BIG DREAMS COME TRUE – COME OUT, TAKE ACTION AND SEND ME A MAIL ALONG WITH ASKED DETAILS TO .[COLOR]

SEO Content Demon, Oct 18, 2013 IP
  2. SEO Content Demon

SEO Content Demon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Make a great impact on your online marketing with ME.

Are you fed up buying content from the writers which are not professional/qualified? Is your content marketing campaign is running late because of the unpunctual writers?

Now, here is an answer for all such obstacles – Get superlative degree of quality with fast TAT.

My writing services are here for two things – Assured Results and Increased ROI.

Do you need a landing page content to be ready by tomorrow? Or, you need to up your website quickly?

Whatever you need and whenever you need, I am always here.

Above of all, I will be making sure that the content meets the given briefs and you will get the desired results.

PM me here or contact me through:

Skype – alok0985saharia

Gtalk – alok0985saharia

Price – Just $2 for 100 words!!! Make sure you aren’t asking more than 3000 words per day. Writing an impressive copy takes time and I can’t be a typing machine.

Payment through paypal or bank transfer for Indian Clients.

ALSO I AM GIVING FREE REVIEW COPIES (250 words) FOR DP MEMBERS WHO DO HAVE AT LEAST 5 LIKES IN THEIR PROFILE.

While working with me, you just have to send the briefs through Skype, Gmail or PM and get your job done. It’s as simple as that!!! Get in touch with me and leave all your content tensions on me. Explore the horizons of real copywriting with an expert; who knows his job. I understand the hidden power of words; the power that can surprise, persuade and obviously, sell.

Promote your business online, advertise the business services, raise your online profile or make cross-sell; whatever you want to achieve, I am here to help you in that. No plagiarism, every time the whole new fresh well researched copy on great rates.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2015
    SEO Content Demon, Nov 18, 2013 IP
  3. dudeseo

dudeseo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Here is my review after working with this guy.

1) He completed his work before deadline (and that too by more than 12 hrs). I gave him work today evening and he said to deliver it before tomorrow noon but his turnaround time is very good.

2) Most Friendly I guy I ever talked with on DigitalPoint. He is really great in communication and is available 24x7. His email reply's are quite quick too.

3) He deliverd high quality content, which I was hunting for. After my last writer left his article writing job, I tired almost like 5-6 writer and out of all of them SEO CONTENT DEAMON content was the best. His content's are 100% unique and checked with copyscape. You can trust this guy like anything.

4) Last and the best thing about this guy. He never pressurize me to make the payment and all kind of stuff. He is happy if I pay all of the money after getting content. I mean most of the content writer takes 50% in advance while working. He does not have any such condition and that binds up a good trust to him and his work.

Conclusion:- You need to give one shot atleast to this guy. Let him show you the content magic he has. I have personally used his service and very happy with him 100%. I am looking forward to long term relationship with him.

Thank you :)

dudeseo, Nov 19, 2013 IP
  4. SEO Content Demon

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Grab the Best Quality Content Written Manually by Professionals for Tire 1 Web 2.0 Properties.

SEO has moved to next step after the introduction of recent Google updates and the need of versatile dynamic SEO friendly content has become essential in achieving higher rankings in SERPs. Tire 1 web 2.0 properties are playing crucial role in this dynamic SEO world and you need well crafted SEO oriented content to rake up your website in search results.

Each of your web 2.0 property needs to be pushed with quality hand written content so that it can send link juice towards your money site. Actually, when your Tire 1 properties start seeing good rankings and enough visitors then they can pass good amount of targeted traffic to your money site as well. So, you should be cautious while developing these crucial Web 2.0 properties that can help you in beating your competitors.

Our Bet:

Here we are offering content packages for your Tire 1 properties on virtually any niche including finance, sports, fashion, health, technology, gaming, roulette, cleaning, Travel and Tourism, Recreation, Education, Jewelry, Beauty, etc.

Features:
    1. Best quality as per Tire 1 Properties.
    2. Simple, Neat, Short and Concise Content.
    3. Well Researched and Copyscape Clear Content.
    4. Keyword insertion in natural flow of the content.
    5. Bio and About Page are also available if needed.

Please add me on Skype – alok0985saharia or mail me at or simply PM me here, along with these details:

1. You niche
    2. Keywords (Including Long Tail and LSI)
    3. No of articles needed
    4. No of words per article
    5. Any other detail you think is necessary

On reception of these details, I will get back to you with my PayPal.

Don’t have web 2.0 properties pointing towards your websites? Or don’t have idea how to develop them?

Well, I am offering other package where I will develop web 2.0 properties for you from scratch.

1. Each property will have 3 Posts (2X250 and 1X500) on your niche along with About Us and Contact Page (Bio too if needed).
    2. Each property will be created and managed through different IP address.

PLEASE buzz me on above given contacts for the details of Web 2.0 development package details.

PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU NEED CONTENT FOR YOUR MONEY SITE THEN PLEASE REFER TO THIS THREAD FOR HIGH QUALITY CONTENT:

https://forums.digitalpoint.com/thr...copywriter-review-copies-–-250-words.2693024/

SEO Content Demon, Apr 14, 2014 IP
  5. SEO Content Demon

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Nothing much to write here. It's an offer for just one week.
    Articles on just $1.
    Word Count - 300 -500 words.
    CopyScape Pass Content..

You just have to mention your niche.

You will get content in 3 days max, If available.

Only contact me here... So, that we can have everything on record at DP.

Thanks Everyone.

SEO Content Demon, Nov 7, 2017 IP