1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Funny: Sick of Digital Point?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by cbjunkie, Jul 5, 2008.

1. ErectADirectory

ErectADirectory Guest

Best Answers:
    As XMCP said, uber is a wickedfire member. What shady didn't point out is that we all think that opening newbies up to his ubercamp product is a terrible idea. The "privileged" information that he charges people for there is simply recycled information from a good marketing forum. He's just trying to milk his readers for his own personal gain.

Don't believe me? Check out the number of ads you see at the Uber blog (8 + newsletter) compared to Blue Hat SEO (ZERO) ... The first is set up for self gain, the 2nd is there to help people. Hell, even shady's blog isn't set up to look as "not for profit" as eli's, but it's only 1 ad + small adsense ... not ad spamming until your eye's bleed.

Paul is charging $200/month or $5000 for 1 on 1 time definitely which doesn't sound like the type of advice you should be giving to new affiliate marketers.

This is the internet people. INFORMATION IS SUPPOSED TO BE FREE!!!

surf4fun is giving some bad advice and trying to make you the sheep of Shepard Paul. But why anyone would listen to his advice after reading his manic ramblings is beyond me.

Of course, it could be worse ... he could have referred you to shoemoney or John Chow

ErectADirectory, Jul 7, 2008 IP
  2. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    or wickedfire for that matter, seems like one big playground. Whatever people may know is one thing, but seems the reason to go there is to goof off only.

Blogmaster, Jul 7, 2008 IP
  3. xmcp123

xmcp123 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, I hate to go back here. But let's see what I see in my "New Posts" queue.

xmcp123, Jul 7, 2008 IP
  4. Ikaruga

Ikaruga Active Member

Best Answers:
    Wickedfire's going to love me long time? Deal!

Ikaruga, Jul 7, 2008 IP
  5. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Forgot to check those threads, shady and am doing it now. Thanks.

Blogmaster, Jul 7, 2008 IP
  6. ErectADirectory

ErectADirectory Guest

Best Answers:
    I'll add another to the "new posts" queue for today

No more excuses - Wickedfire's help for new webmasters to show them how to make a buck online. No sales pitch, no ebook, just good solid advice .... ooh yea, and as the thread's title states "no excuses" so free domains and hosting if you need it.

Yea, we're that mother truckin' cool!

7. NsaneNoob

NsaneNoob Peon

Best Answers:
    haha I don't think the advertisement will actually have too much effect on their traffic or maybe you never know.

NsaneNoob, Jul 7, 2008 IP
  8. RedXer

RedXer Peon

Best Answers:
    Wicked Fire's an affiliate marketing forum as already mentioned. It has a lot less users than DP but it's content is all focused on affiliate business, it's a good place to go if that's your field.

RedXer, Jul 7, 2008 IP
  9. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    It sucks... Believe me. I wouldn't suggest joining. Nothing but a bunch of goofy kids that like to name call and call people racial and sexist remarks.

DP's P/R is tame by comparison.

Mia, Jul 7, 2008 IP
  10. surf4fun

surf4fun Peon

Best Answers:
    he reached no level

he is in his bedroom..

no business nothing all day just gambling against odds

and calling more ppl to his ref link

Advaliant - Promote Some Unique Offers for a Change.

he is the same guru we already have in millions who just show attitude that they have reached something and making millions..

and if u check his signature in wickedfire here is what u will find

SlightlyShady SEO <-Read it Bit**ch.

thats what he reached.. calling visitors in that name ...

Today google has slapped an entire niche..
    that is what business you guys depending your life on and calling more people to waiste time on..

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=921840

:D still fighting for truth

And all he is trying to do is bring more ppl to wickedfire.. so wicked fire can make a living out of fools .. :D

Sorry.. but lets expose the bad things about this industry rather then the good ones.. :D

surf4fun, Jul 7, 2008 IP
  11. xmcp123

xmcp123 Peon

Best Answers:
    I make dirt from advaliant's referral program. Most of that is from a personal friend of mine I know IRL. After that it's just a little bit. It's an absolute fraction of my overall business. You're an idiot for thinking otherwise. No one exists on 2% commission from just a few signups, and you know that.

Do I even have to go over to BHW to re-find the thread where you endorse certain ebooks, or is your hypocrite ass going to stop hijacking this thread?

xmcp123, Jul 7, 2008 IP
  12. ErectADirectory

ErectADirectory Guest

Best Answers:
    The average age is much older there than here ... don't think xmcp @ 20 is an anywhere close to the average. But even 20 is much older than the DP average ... lots of 13 year olds here.

They are immature perhaps, with a very unique sense of humor.

Yep, but so is the information shared. Lots of bogus or downright false "facts" are posted here as truth. Just look around and see if you can see a single thread about Google's PR over there. That's really about the true value of it, but you'd think it's #1 by listening to DP's "experts".

13. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    I would random a guess that the forum owner is probably a 16 year old fat kid with pimples. There is nothing useful over there. I would no sooner call it a webmaster forum than I would call water fattening.

My impression is the forum is a collective of wannabe Maddox's. The difference being, they are not even mildly entertaining.

BAN reason, "homo". How original. This guy once claimed someone offered him 16 million bucks for a forum with no cognitive thought or posts of value for anyone other than other fat pimple faced teenagers with low self esteem.

For a forum that has no revenue and very little traffic or valid membership, I'd say that is quite a bold claim, if not 100% bunk.

Mia, Jul 7, 2008 IP
  14. surf4fun

surf4fun Peon

Best Answers:
    so u want to get paid in life without any work or business?

or do you mean.. you are making some hard or easy money online so you can invest that offline for your future?

or do you mean the whole life what you gonna do is get return and invest online and gamble and wait for the luck to favor in your way?

if tomorrow you are not making $3000 $6000 month. then you will take your savings and eat? considering you need $1500 to live in USA UK Europian country. An avarage person lives for 60-70 year. $105000 needed for you alone. And then you have family children social causes etc etc. cost would $210000 per person and thats the lowest life you are living..

One of my friend is making good amount per day using torrents

And others making good amount using adword.

i make most money online using smaller ppc.. Arbitrage..

some guy in my chat makes it with masalaboards and pictures

some with arcades

some with social sites.

We all achived what?

fake name fake profiles and fake sloppy gambling businesses!! trying to mint visitors and money from here and there..calling each other idiots shut the ..!!

No secured job. No real business..
    reading books and tips and tricks.. and hiding behind the computers. no social respect nothing..

Just visitor and traffic game that a 12 year myspace can play and make $$$ online.

whats good about it?

sitting all day at home.. !! its career or are we really disabled?

Affiliate marketing isnt a job or business to depend your life on

Its spare time mint money game

No bank on earth finance this business model

Affiliate marketers are no more then Gamers

Some gamers are Pro gamers. they perticipate in world cyber games and wins lot of dollars...
    Just like that some affiliate marketers are pro affiliates .. they appear in affiliate summit.. take some bear and have fun of their achivements (high scores)

Dont fool everyone and spoil everyone with gaming. Its not a way to make a living.

And stop calling everyone for action and giving impression yaa i have done it.. done what/? i made $30000 online.. How how wow wow pm me pm me pm me..

:D I am dead against Gurus!

anyway

let me get back to my ppc promotion on marketing.3fn.net

ahh pharmacy have good money.. today score $324 not bad.. let me change the ad title and see what result i get..

[​IMG]

surf4fun, Jul 7, 2008 IP
  15. SamiBaba

SamiBaba Peon

Best Answers:
    Okay; have fun on your day job.:)

SamiBaba, Jul 7, 2008 IP
  16. surf4fun

surf4fun Peon

Best Answers:
    anyway back to the topic

this man is a xmcp123 crook..

he is sent by Anarkist to this forum to steal away dp members as their forum is beggin on street for visitors

http://www.wickedfire.com/shooting-...-over-wickedfire-we-love-you-long-time-2.html

taken from reputed member there

this is what their forum members saying

xmcp123
    look their slang? he was claiming to be a successful businessman.. see his language and you ppl think these are your icons and gurus for life?

xmcp123
    He is a crook no more then that.. the forum is dieing without traffic

And all he is helping is himself

He is paid to promote that forum as official ambassador

surf4fun, Jul 7, 2008 IP
  17. Korey

Korey Peon

Best Answers:
    You're absolutely right. Success is all luck.
    Ask any failure.

If you'd take a moment to hop off your self-righteous, guru-slaying steed and actually listen to the information being bounced around here -- you would realize that successful affiliate marketing is anything but lazy.

Big players are some of the hardest working people on earth. You'd be blown away at the level of dedication needed to 1) learn what works in the first place, and 2) continually improve our businesses, which in turn make money for others. Affiliates only get paid when we make other people money.

If you would stop and understand that being immersed in a generally scummy environment such as DP can taint your opinion of the industry in general, you might realize that large scale affiliate marketing of actual goods and services -- not just the promotion of shittacular ebooks that are outdated, rehashed, and often bogus -- is the lifeblood of the internet.

We spend shittons of cash in advertising to both make money for our merchants and fuel the progress of the internet itself, and take home a net profit ranging anywhere from beer money to sums so large there's no way you'd believe any screenshot you keep demanding to see.

We spend countless hours learning and experimenting, failing and succeeding, so that we may enjoy the most secure 'job' in the world -- as marketers.

There will always be a demand for us. Always.
    It's a hard concept to grasp, I know.

It can be hard see the beauty of our industry when you get your 'education' from places that generally take advantage of the hopes, desires, and ignorance of people who just want something better for themselves.

But as a result of this 'prank' from Wickedfire, you've been exposed to truly useful and -- when applied -- profitable information.

If you take the time to read and understand it.
    If you take the time to read beyond what people have said in this thread alone.

If you work for it, instead of lazily calling bullshit on everyone who says you can make money through affiliate marketing simply because your, I'm gonna assume brief, experience with it did not pan out.

I feel for ya man. I really do.

But you're spreading misinformation, exactly like the 'scam guru ebook peddlers' you're railing against. It doesn't help anyone. And perhaps worst of all, it doesn't help you.

This is all a genuine gesture of assistance.
    Nobody's selling anyone, anything here.
    Nobody's selling you anything.

We're only telling you what you should've been told all along.

Korey, Jul 7, 2008 IP
  18. pixeldawn

pixeldawn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Get a life surf4fun.

pixeldawn, Jul 7, 2008 IP
  19. gkgk11

gkgk11 Peon

Best Answers:
    I lol'd. You guys do realize that the top 5% earners of wickedfire make more than the entire DP forum combined?

gkgk11, Jul 7, 2008 IP
  20. speed100

speed100 Peon

Best Answers:
    Stop spoiling this forum sicko. Nobody cares about your lame crying posts. Go wait for costumers.

speed100, Jul 7, 2008 IP