1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Ecommerce Online Store! ( Glowfidgetspinner.co) for TOYS!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by RULE, May 19, 2018.

Why are you selling this site?
    Becz I need money instantly and want to use that money in my other business activities.

About site:
    Glowfidgetspinner.co is a great keyword domain with 1 yr old. Its an ecommerce site ( wordpress + ECWID integration has been used) ( you save $2000+ cost for Ecommerce integration + Wordpress BLOG Setup)
    ECWID has free and paid version. I have used both ECWID + WP and done all the setup.

*Website ( Integrated with Ecwid Ecommerce setup + Wordpress setup with powerful plugins already installed)

This site is fully ecommerce ready + wordpress blog setup ready with all plugins installed already from security, themes and all sort of plugins are already installed. Wordpress setup + ecwid setup was a huge task has been done.

+ CONTENT also are included in the site with links, images, banners with Google index.

How is it monetized?
    Site has Unique content and blog as well. No adds as of now has been placed. However adding more content in blog section can get pages to rank on top. Already pages are indexed in Google. With good marketing efforts this ecommerce site can be marketed well. Monetization is possible as its a wordperss site fully compatabile with all types of plugins. Ads can be placed easily becz of wordpress plugins.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    Yes it has
    TELEGRAM Channel https://t.me/glowfidgetspinner Official
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/fidgetspinnerca
    FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/glowfidgetspinneronlinestore/

How much time does this site take to run?
    Site is in wordpress and it can run instantly, no issues as long as you have good hosting

What challenges are there with running this site?
    No challenges as of now, pretty smooth.

More info about Glowfidgetspinner:

1. You get Ecommerce ready + wp blog ready site
    2. Existing content you will get + links
    3. Only images you won't get as its copyrighted rest you can get.
    4. Currently domain is live
    5. SEO Optimized + content optimized
    6. Already we had done PPC for few keywords earlier and also done Social media marketing
    7. Site is SEO Friendly + keyword rich domain, best for SEO, PPC, blogging. If marketing done well you can market any toys with any number of keywords.
    8. Google index already with all pages
    9. 100% Assured rankings on glowfidgetspinner due to its keyword domain + content already indexed in google.
    10. Ecommerce setup + wp full site setup already done which can cost more than $2,000 + has been already done.
    11. Marketing - Best for marketing SEO/ Social media / Blogging/ Content / Telegram, email, PPC - FB, Instagram the best!
    12. ECWID Integration with real time shipping rates
    13. 100% Support I can provide
    14. ECWID has free features + paid features which is best for small to mid level ecommerce store + has premium ones too. ECWID is best becz it has great functionality and its paid version prices are affordable ones. ECWID is the best because its easy and very very powerful ECOMMERCE supports wordpress + powerfull marketing via FB & Social media, ebay, google shopping and much more. ECWID is much better than even shopify you can check out for urself.
    Visit ECWID to know more about its features, packages etc ( has free + paid version)

* What you get from me ?
    1) Domain SEO keyword rich domain 1 yr old. ( Google index seo supported)

2) Full site with domain + ecommerce + wordpress setup ready! Save cost of ecommerce setup + wordpress setup ( $2k + cost saved)

3) Will guide you 100% about ECWID,wordpress, content, seo marketing technique though we ourselves are into (SEO/adwords Digital marketing).

We can also provide any type of services in marketing from ( SEO, Content, PPC, Blogging - Digital marketing everything)

4) Will support 100% Email customer support for any type of queries. Feel free to ask.

Once the domain + site is sold, products won't be there, images won't be there, but content + links would be there including logos you can take it no issues.

* NOTE: I would like to sell of instantly which is the reason I have kept the price very low.

RULE, May 19, 2018 IP