1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

--- Earn $10,000 + Monthly By Joining The Team! ---

Discussion in 'Programming' started by RichUser, Sep 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hey!

On December 1; we plan to launch a mind blowing Affiliate Network. We have a firm and successful plan on leading our Affiliate Network to the list of the best. The probability of the Affiliate Network becoming successful and becoming one of the best is 99%. Currently, we are looking for two programmers to help in the programming process in the Affiliate Network. Specifically the tracking system, and then other small features.

Your salary will be based upon the performance of the affiliate network. The more money the affiliate network makes; the more money you will make. All programmers will be paid 3% of the total profit of the network after tax reductions. A programmer within one year of the network being launched will most likely be earning over $10,000 monthly. Though, even before that; he or she will be earnings good money.

After the initial creation of the system and features, mostly your job will be to make sure everything is properly working everyday.

Thanks.

Regards,
    Martin

RichUser, Sep 28, 2008 IP
  2. Jordonias

Jordonias Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm very interested.
    Please contact me via pm, msn, or aim. Thanks.

Jordonias, Sep 28, 2008 IP
  3. RichUser

RichUser Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please don't make posts like that, the moderators will issue infractions, and even 7-Day Ban. If your interested in the position, then please post:

1) Your programming experience.
    2) How many hours a day your available.
    3) Your knowledge with affiliate marketing.

RichUser, Sep 28, 2008 IP
  4. RichUser

RichUser Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You must post your experience with programming and affiliate marketing. Not just say you do it, but maybe even show some site for examples. Please also tell me in which country your located and your time zone.

RichUser, Sep 29, 2008 IP
  5. perlbone

perlbone Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Affiliate experience: lots of posts being made, lots of researches come. Can provide you the access on internal wiki with track record, if you would look on in..
    Programming experience: Perl, few years of extreme learning.
    Outline the task in more details, send me the PMB - and I'll give you out the preview of tracking&other features in no time -> started to adopt my code for this kind of task.

I am available via kind of "corrupted zonal" time, being used to suppress the need to sleep effectively; backbone is two fellow Perl coders that I'm in response to make them fly freely. and all of that mindy meat is packed in Ru.

perlbone, Oct 1, 2008 IP
    omgitsfletch likes this.
  6. omgitsfletch

omgitsfletch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Holy hell, I know there are a lot of non-US members on this forum and the English isn't always the best, but this post deserves a gold medal of FAIL.

omgitsfletch, Oct 1, 2008 IP
  7. Wildcat7173

Wildcat7173 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What does that mean? lol anyways goodluck with your network i might sign up if its effective :)

Wildcat7173, Oct 1, 2008 IP
  8. RichUser

RichUser Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes, that grammar was pretty amusing.

Few things I want to add:

1) If for some reason the affiliate network fails, then I will provide each employee with $600.
    2) I already have an affiliate who will be promoting $60,000 worth of leads a month via my network.

RichUser, Oct 1, 2008 IP
  9. B7x0

B7x0 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    OMG!! lol interesting. The only thing I was able to understand from your post was "you know some perl", no offence man.

Good luck.

B7x0, Oct 1, 2008 IP
  10. omgitsfletch

omgitsfletch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    On a more serious note, I'd like to get some more details from you about this project and just your general plans, RichUser.

Everything you need to know about my programming experience is available here: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1047513

I'm available pretty much full time for at least the next few weeks, I can talk to you in more detail about that...

I'm not really familiar with affiliate marketing, I generally understand it, but I'm confident I can quickly learn and understand anything required for the job description. You're not a programmer but you know enough about programming to be able to communicate what exactly needs to get done, right? Hope to talk to you soon!

omgitsfletch, Oct 1, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.