1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Double Edited, Double Fact Checked, Premium-Tier Content for $0.02/Word? YES - Only Two Cent Heroes

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by TwoCentHeroes, Apr 15, 2016.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Who are the Two Cent Heroes?

Two Cent Heroes consists of three writers, all of whom are also editors. We are all native English speaking and American-born - but more importantly, we aren't like other writing teams. Read on to find out why.

Let's Get to the Point: Why Should You Hire Two Cent Heroes?

All content is double edited and double fact checked (see below for details). In a nutshell, this means that the ultra high quality, thoroughly researched content you receive from Two Cent Heroes will be the BEST possible content two cents per word can buy.

This small team consists of American-born, native English speakers.

Excellent communication via email, Skype, and my personal number for calls and texting.

Lightning fast turnaround time. The vast majority of orders will be returned to you within 24 hours without sacrificing quality, and large orders usually don't take longer than 72 hours.

Samples available upon request.

What Does Double Editing Mean?

Our content is absolutely stellar because it's double edited and double fact checked. This means that two people other than the individual writing your content will edit the piece for grammatical correctness, sentence structure, sentence flow, and also to ensure that your instructions were precisely followed to the letter. Double fact checking means that the editors will also independently fact check any research or definitive statements within your content.

You'll be happy. Your audience will be ecstatic.

How Much?

Two cents per word and never a penny more.

Contact Information

Email -

Skype - TwoCentHeroes

You are also more than welcome to contact me here on Digital Point. My private phone number will be available to you as a client.

TwoCentHeroes, Apr 15, 2016 IP
  2. TwoCentHeroes

TwoCentHeroes Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS

We've decided to offer a fun challenge to the community. We'd like to invite anyone to come up with a topic and post it in this thread. We'll then proceed to write a short 300 word article about it and post it here for all to see. Please feel free to make this topic brutally challenging!

UPDATE: See below for the results of this challenge. Special thanks to Spoiltdiva for a great topic!

Last edited: Apr 15, 2016
  3. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    O.k. here it is, let's see what you can do with it:
    My 140 pound Rottweiler just swallowed my cellphone! What am I to do?

Spoiltdiva, Apr 15, 2016 IP
  4. TwoCentHeroes

TwoCentHeroes Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you for your suggestion, Spoiltdiva!

My first thought was "immediately tell your friends not to call you." :)

I'll get on that and see what we can do - expect it posted here shortly.

Spoiltdiva likes this.
  5. Rusbell

Rusbell Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Send u PM...

Rusbell, Apr 15, 2016 IP
  6. TwoCentHeroes

TwoCentHeroes Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Looking forward to your feedback on this one - what a fun article to write!

What to Do If Your Rottweiler Eats Your Cell Phone

If you believe your pet's life may be in danger, call your local veterinarian immediately. Veterinarians.com can help you locate the closest 24-hour facility near you.

Electronic devices are getting smaller and smaller. This is great news for technologically savvy consumers, but the incidence of pets eating their owner's electronics has been increasing rapidly: the insurance company Square Trade conducted a survey¹ in 2014 which indicated that over eight million devices are damaged by pets each year, at a collective expense of approximately three billion USD. Take those figures with a grain of salt—the company which conducted the survey sells electronic warranties—but it's safe to say that pets are attempting to eat more electronics than ever.

Rottweilers are notorious chewers who, especially as puppies, may be prone to eating just about anything in sight. As cell phones have decreased in size, they've become more and more attractive to pets with habits like this, especially considering that smart phones light up, vibrate, and make noise just like so many popular dog toys. If your rottweiler appears to have “eaten” your cell phone, the first thing you should do is assess the potential damage (to the dog, not your phone).

Try and determine how much of the phone was actually consumed by your rottweiler. If most of what's left of the phone is scattered around the floor and if your dog is an adult that weighs from 80 to 130 pounds (36 to 59 kg), odds are the bits and pieces the dog consumed will pass naturally. However, if you believe the entire phone has been eaten—this has happened before with large dog breeds²—or if your rottweiler is still a puppy, take him or her to your veterinarian immediately for an X-ray.

If your rottweiler has eaten some or all of your cell phone, it's true that you might be facing a sizable veterinarian bill, as it's possible that surgery will be necessary. Even so, if you want to potentially save your dogs life, it's the best possible course of action.

¹ squaretrade.com/press/smart-phones-clumsy-pets-combine-big-damage
    ² telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/2704836/The-dog-who-swallowed-a-mobile-phone.html

Karen May Jones and Spoiltdiva like this.
  7. TwoCentHeroes

TwoCentHeroes Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I haven't received it yet but I'm looking forward to speaking with you. Thanks for your interest, Rusbell!

8. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Very good and the delivery time was spectacular but.....Yes there is a but here. The above sentence should have been broken up. After "rapidly" you used the : I would have preferred more of a softer flow by having two sentences. This is a matter of taste pertaining to finicky clientele which will always happen. It does not reflect on your obvious ability.
    I will give you an A, but not an A+. (some customers are impossible to please huh?);)

Spoiltdiva, Apr 15, 2016 IP
  9. TwoCentHeroes

TwoCentHeroes Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Fair enough!

Thank you for your honest feedback. You're probably right about that sentence - it does flow a bit better without a colon. These are exactly the kinds of discussions that I love to have with my clients. Not only does it help us tremendously in the editing process, but it gives us the opportunity to find the right style and tone to match the exact preference of the client. I would very much appreciate the opportunity to write for you someday Spoiltdiva.

10. Rusbell

Rusbell Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My review is simple: Great articles, I really like the way that they write. Definitely I will hire their services again. ;)

Rusbell, Apr 16, 2016 IP
    TwoCentHeroes likes this.
  11. TwoCentHeroes

TwoCentHeroes Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback. I would absolutely love to have the opportunity to work with you again.

TwoCentHeroes, Apr 17, 2016 IP
  12. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    That's a really nice article! Good job SD for the topic, and good job on writing an interesting article. It's worthy of being on any top website.

Karen May Jones, Apr 22, 2016 IP
    TwoCentHeroes likes this.
  13. TwoCentHeroes

TwoCentHeroes Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Karen, thanks so much for the kind words!

TwoCentHeroes, Apr 22, 2016 IP
  14. Brenda Fabrick

Brenda Fabrick Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    do you write IT niche articles?

Brenda Fabrick, May 12, 2016 IP
  15. Rusbell

Rusbell Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @TwoCentHeroes I just bought 11 new articles, waiting for the delivery. :cool:

Rusbell, May 12, 2016 IP
  16. Rusbell

Rusbell Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Still waiting for the articles.... no delivery yet.

Rusbell, May 16, 2016 IP
  17. Rusbell

Rusbell Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Good afternoon.
    Unfortunately the user doesn’t respond mails since Saturday. He/she request the payment first however and no delivery articles on time.

I am going to open a case in PP, I don’t like to do this, but I have not answer from the seller.

And I cannot recommend them anymore.

Rusbell, May 16, 2016 IP
  18. Rusbell

Rusbell Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I just got the articles... late... but now I have it.

Thanks!

Rusbell, May 18, 2016 IP
  19. TwoCentHeroes

TwoCentHeroes Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Everything has been resolved with Rusbell.

Reference for future clients: please do not send a payment without speaking to me first. I hadn't spoken to Rusbell in quite some time, and then received a payment pretty much out of the blue without being notified beforehand or asked if I was available, etc. I offer the community very low prices for extremely high quality content. As a result I can become very busy and, obviously, this will affect turnaround times. If you contact me before paying, you'll be given an accurate deadline.

Again: please do not send a payment and then post on this thread saying "I ordered something." I do not monitor this thread 24/7 and I prefer to take orders after speaking to someone. I have a personal life, other orders to handle, and so on. I like Rusbell and I wanted to get the work done for him, but yes, it took a little longer than usual. I'm not sure how other writers do it, but I prefer to talk to my clients before accepting payments.

TwoCentHeroes, May 21, 2016 IP