1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Don't read or Buy it. Only for interested Buyer (DevelopingWP.com)

Discussion in 'Domains' started by Arick unirow, Jan 14, 2014.

Hi all. I hope you all are doing well.
    Today I would like to sell DevelopingWP.com because I would like to concentrate on my main sites. I was thinking it would be good idea to handover the domain at someone whom is good in developing it. Beside, selling the domain mean more resources and power for my main sites.

Before I start explaining about this sales thread in detail, I would like to say if anyone whom Bidding or buying would get these domain as well:
    1. Developingwp.com
      This is a domain which I would like to design as my main domain. Due to lack of time (as teacher I only have have less time to go online and manage all the sites), I decide to sell it. It is a bit sad but I have to focus on developing my main sites.
      However, I am planning to develop this domain in few months later if no one interested to buy this domain. I think it is win-win solution for me. :)
      At least, I have to focus on the priority (in term of 'Working Priority'). At this moment, Teaching is my first priority and managing main sites is the second.
      For more information about this domain please look at the statistic above.
    2. NewsVerifier.com
      It has been two years since I register this domain at Oct 01, 2011. The age at the moment is 2 Years and three months. I am selling only domain and not the site (content/post, image, etc). However the content is available if the buyer is interested. The content was written in the past and didn't use any writing standard. I didn't recommend anyone to take the content. I think it is better to write any post from the scratch.
      More information is available at http://www.newsverifier.com/digitalpoint.txt.
      The link above was used to help this forum to recognize if any domain which is available in this sales thread is owned by me. I clearly understand if only domain listed in main site need to be verified. However, I do understand it is important to prove if any domain listed in any sales thread should be verified.
      This is my contribution to keep DigitalPoint as better places for both Seller and Buyer. :)

Domain Information:
      Registration = Oct 01, 2011
      Expiry = Oct 01, 2014
      Age = 2 Years and 3 Months
      Registrar = CV. JOGJACAMP (IdWebhost.com)

3. BKBMunggulan.com
      I bought this domain to help local government in helping poor and smart student to continue the education into higher grade. However, the government change the name and thus make this domain no longer suitable for the project. The government was used BKBM in the past as the acronym but now they changed it to PKBM. PKBM mean "Pusat Kegiatan belajar dan Mengajar" or in English it is "The center of learning and Teaching".
      Poor and smart student would be helped to learn in acceptable school and they have a chance to be teacher and help the other. By the way, "UNGGULAN" mean "top of the top".
      I think each domain could be ranked for any keyword if it developed correctly. However I already bought suitable domain which is suitable for the project and decide to drop BKBMunggulan.com
      However, if buyer want to give the domain as gift to me, I would really appreciate it (I am kidding btw). :)
      My advice is: Keep this domain with you and develop it. I think this domain would be better with you than with me. :)Domain information and verification available at the http://www.bkbmunggulan.com/ (please look at the right sidebar)

Domain Information:
      Registration = Dec 26, 2013
      Expiry = Dec 26, 2014
      Age = Not even a month yet.
      Registrar = CV. JOGJACAMP (IdWebhost.com)

4. DictionaryDigital.com
      I bought this domain from this forum and I think it has great potential. I am planning to create lots of post explaining each words in dictionary and the examples on how to create sentences using the words.
      I already had 'BluePrint' and the only obstacle is my skills in English is not as good as all of you in this forum. I am planning to ask for help but I think it is better to do it myself and not to bother other people with my request. That is enough reason to handover the domain to another people whom able to develop the domain.
      More information and verification available at this URL: http://www.dictionarydigital.com/digitalpoint.txt

Domain Information:
      Registration = July 04, 2013
      Expiry = July 04, 2014
      Age = 6 Months
      Registrar = GoDaddy

5. EnglishTeacher.PW
      This domain was bought using a discount of $5 in NameCheap. I was full of spirit to develop hundreds of domains and thus make me so excited to buy lots of them. Even .PW looks interesting for me. :)
      I was planning to develop this domain just to help local teacher in teaching English easily. Please don't say my English is horrible. I already aware about it. :)
      That is the reason why I have to abandon the project and continue helping local teacher only in Facebook. I think I need to learn more on many subject to accomplish my goal.
      More info including domain verification available at this URL: http://englishteacher.pw/digitalpoint.txt

Domain Information:
      Registration = April 20, 2013
      Expiry = April 20, 2014
      Age = 9 Months
      Registrar = NameCheap.com
    To help buyer get the most benefit of this sales thread, I design few 'conditions'. Here are the condition for this sales thread:
    1. Premium Members would get 20% off if they bid at $10 or more.
    2. Notable Member, Prominent Member and further level eligible for 20% discount if they bid at 10 or more.
    3. Anyone whom is at my Friend-list (Member whom I follow) would get 25% off if they bid at $11 or more.
    4. Only one discount would be applied.
    5. Starting Bid is only at $8.
    6. Reserve Price is not set but Buy It Now price is available at $23. I suggest anyone not to press it unless you really want to instantly buy all the domains at $23 without auction.
    7. Any question abut this sales thread could be asked via PM. While I think each comment in this sales thread should related with the domain and feedback, I welcome anyone to express their opinion about this sales thread.
    8. I suggest anyone to think carefully and take deep breath before bidding or pressing the BIN. The domain listed in this sales thread may not as good as what you think. I sale it as is and I didn't want anyone to get disappointed.
      The domain listed in this site is 'Unused/neglected domains' and thus mean it may give nothing for you.
      However, if you could value the domain and find out the 'benefit' on how to maximize their potential, I welcome you to bid in this sales thread.
    9. If the domain is no longer available, I would update this sales thread immediately as soon as possible. Always make sure to check this thread often.
    10. If there is no bid twenty hours after the auction started, I would add 'Reserve price' so I could re-list the auction again. Reserve price is lower or the same as BIN. However, I would modify BIN in future to reflect the 'suitable' prices.
    If anyone willing to give suggestion, correction or critics, please send it via PM (only write in this thread if it is useful for others)

Happy Bidding.

Arick.
    Edit Revision:
    1. Fixes a typo in first paragraph and add more information (Point nine above).
    2. Fixes a typo in point one at 'Condition'.
    3. Add point tenth above.
    4. More fixes.
    5. Re-listed for the first time (forgot to change additional information).

Last edited: Jan 15, 2014
    Arick unirow, Jan 14, 2014 IP
  2. Arick unirow

Arick unirow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    I have no Idea why the auction time changing from one day to a week. Maybe I accidentally choose something which make the auction time changing into a week when someone bid on it.
    As a seller, it is important to keep the promise.

This is still 24 hours auction and anyone whom bidding on it will get (5 Domains) listed above.

@dayvo, Please contact me tomorrow and I will stop the auction (about twenty hours from now on). Off-course you are free to cancel the transaction if you would like to do so.

For anyone whom reading it (I doubt there is people reading my comment :D ), this is your last chance to get all domains for $9 (first bidder bid at $8).

Arick

Arick unirow, Jan 16, 2014 IP
  3. Arick unirow

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    It has been more than twenty hours (actually it is more than 24 hours) and first bidder didn't contact me.
    The auction will continue as is and anyone whom willing to buy the domain have to bid and reach reserve price.
    While waiting prospective buyer, I've made up my mind and I would develop the domain. Let's see how things would turn out in future. :)

Arick

Arick unirow, Jan 17, 2014 IP
  4. dayvo

dayvo Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    20.0% - 1
    Hello - Are you no longer keeping to your offer?

dayvo, Jan 18, 2014 IP
  5. Arick unirow

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    Hi, thanks for the comment.
    The auction would be continued as is (as I have stated at third post in this thread) and any bidder which reach the reserve will get all domains.

Arick unirow, Jan 18, 2014 IP
  6. dayvo

dayvo Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    20.0% - 1
    My mistake, I was going on your second post which stated the auction would continue as a 24 hour auction

dayvo, Jan 19, 2014 IP
  7. Arick unirow

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    New Update for everyone whom read this thread:

I would release 4 domains (domain number 2, 3, 4 and 5) for $8 only. This offer would be effective immediately after auction ended (as long as bid didn't meet reserve price).

Arick unirow, Jan 21, 2014 IP
  8. dayvo

dayvo Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    20.0% - 1
    So what the hell are we actually bidding on? You're chopping and changing your mind like a female picking her outfit for the night

dayvo, Jan 22, 2014 IP
  9. Arick unirow

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    I think I need to explain/clarify it from the start.
    First, I open this thread and set auction for 24 hours. The first auction has three main conditions:
    1. No reserve
    2. BIN at $23
    3. Starting BID at 8
    By three condition above, anyone whom bidding at $8 will get all domains. However, the auction ended and there is no Bid at all.

I relist the Auction again for the second time and I set it for 24 hours. However, it has different conditions than the first auction. Here they are:
    1. 24 Hours auction which is then somewhat changed to a week after you bidding on it. I have read somewhere if the bidding system sometimes changed after there is bid on it. I think maybe it is caused bidding didn't meet reserve.
    2. There is reserve price on the auction. I have mentioned it on this thread. Reserve price mean: Even there is bid on auction, if the bidding didn't meet reserve price, auction will ended without winner.
    3. To summarize everything, I create first auction actually to sell domains and makes everyone happy. The second auction is still the same (make everyone happy too), however, the different is: there is reserve price on it. With reserve price available in auction, the only winner is anyone whom bidding at the reserve price or higher.
    Based on the condition above, first bid didn't meet reserve price. First bid is at $8 while reserve price is at $18 and BIN at $23. So, if the auction ended, there will be no winner because there is no bid at reserve price.
    There are several things you may wish to know (I may already said it above):
    1. I create this thread to make anyone whom bidding on it happy. The fact you didn't happy after bidding on it make me sad. It seems I have to think harder to satisfy everyone.
    2. I re-list the auction (for second time. This is when you place a bid on it) to hand over my domains to member in this board and make them happy. The goal is still the same as first auction. However, few peoples said I should place reserve price because selling domains for cheap prices is not good idea. While I agree with them, I would not place reserve price on first auction. First auction supposed to be exclusive. Only second and next auction has reserve price.
    3. Reserve price would make the second auction ended without winner due to 'Bid didn't meet reserve price'. I already aware about it and that is why my fifth comment above said "It is effective immediately after auction ended'. Anyone may think bad of me but please understand I actually did this to satisfy you and everyone whom reading in this thread. (the fact you didn't happy after I posted it make me sad too).
    4. I said 'effective immediately' because the auction will end soon and no winner for the auction due to reserve price which I couldn't change/alter. The only option I had are:
      1. Relist the auction again
      2. Make good offer.
      I choose number two. I make offer at $8 for 4 domains and would not re-list the auction in near times.
      Am I doing wrong? While I don't think so, may last comment above may sound I just changed may mind (which actually isn't). I am still trying to make everyone happy.
      Actually I was trying to give nice offer (I consider 4 domains for $8 is nice offer. I do apology if it isn't). And it effective immediately only AFTER AUCTION, not when the auction was in place. It mean, if there is anyone bidding on the auction and the bid is meet reserve, he/she will get all my domains and the offer (4 domains for $8 is not available).
    Just to clarify few things:
    1. I never change reserve price. It was there from the second auction. I couldn't change it even if I really want to. DP system didn't allow anyone (seller) to change the reserve or BIN price if THERE IS A BID ON IT (and I aware and happy with the rule. this rule was there to protect bidder so no seller could change reserve price on the fly). It means I would not be able to change reserve price to even $10 or $8 without RE-LIST it again.
    2. I have carefully selected my words but it seems I need to carefully express myself. English is not my first language and thus may cause 'communication problem' for me. I do apology if any of my comment in this board insult you. I actually tried hard to satisfy anyone but it seems my effort is not good enough.
      I have reported THIS THREAD (just my post) to Mods. I do this so they could share their opinion at this sales thread. If I break the rules or doing something bad, I don't mind being 'punished' or 'warned'.
      At this time, I was really sad because this thread didn't make anyone happy. (I do recommend anyone to report this post/thread so mods aware about 'this situation').
    3. If I unable to answer any post immediately, it means I have something to do in real life. I may busy preparing teaching materials for my student (but I will try to always answer any comment as fast as possible). Last, I do understand my post (or this thread) may disappoint anyone. I feel so sorry about it. I hope there would be no same mistake in future.

Arick
    Edit History:
    1. Fix few typos.
    2. Fix few more typos.
    3. Fix layout.
    4. Fix a typo in the first letter (Capitalization).
    While fixing words/sentences for typos, I didn't change the meaning. Everything remain as is.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2014
    Arick unirow, Jan 22, 2014 IP
  10. dayvo

dayvo Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    20.0% - 1
    Wow...

I've bought houses with less terms and conditions

dayvo, Jan 22, 2014 IP
  11. dayvo

dayvo Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    20.0% - 1
    So the auction ended - what's today's terms?

dayvo, Jan 27, 2014 IP
  12. Arick unirow

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    The auction ended and no bid reach reserve price. If no bid reach reserve price, there would be no winner. The only way to buy the domain is by using Buy It Now (BIN).

There is good reason why I write post number seven above: to encounter situation like this.
    Whenever auction ended and no bid reach reserve price, there would be no winner. I already aware about the situation and always think one step ahead.

The idea to reward anyone whom bidding in my sales thread with four domains just for $8 seems acceptable for me. However, I see another people think different. I am thinking to remove the offer (4 domains for $8) after some respected members in this forum advice me not to be so kind with another member and to list each domain in each sales thread. However, I have no plan to remove the offer immediately (maybe in next few weeks after I consult it with mods).

Please understand I never change reserve price nor BIN since it was setup before the auction was started. With that in mind, there is no change at all in this sales thread.

Arick unirow, Jan 27, 2014 IP