1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Don't deal with DP user "daones"

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by EGS, May 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hello.

Creating this thread to leave negative iTrader to user "daones" here at DP, owns nationsubmit[.]com - their DP profile:
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/itrader.php?u=67770

Paid $49.50 for submission to 800+ PR1 directories, requested refund day after payment (said service would take 4 days to begin after payment even though site says will be completed from 2-3 days after payment) as no work was provided, day after refund request still no work done and seller tries to deny my right to refund.

Have escalated transaction to PayPal claim, BUYER BEWARE.

User denied right to refund over MSN instant messenger, no work was even started yet etc, and ignored emails completely. User is fraudulent; fraudulent users are not to be tolerated here at DP.

EGS, May 18, 2008 IP
  2. leede

leede Guest

Best Answers:
    thxs for the heads up

leede, May 18, 2008 IP
  3. daones

daones Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    maybe they shouldnt deal with you because I followed all guidelines according to my business outline. And a report was provided to you within 2 days time.. So your telling me its good business to order something from someone then after the work is done request the money back? So who is going to reimburse my employees for their time they took to do your 800 submissions. If im such a shady dealer why is my only negative itrader from you and i never had one negative feedback from my service http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=475817.

So if anything be wary of EGS because he may order a service from you and after the work is done he will open up a dispute on paypal to get his money back.

"User denied right to refund over MSN instant messenger, no work was even started yet etc, and ignored emails completely. User is fraudulent; fraudulent users are not to be tolerated here at DP."

That is total BS.. I did all of the work plus extra and how come soon as I sent the report to you, you then opened a dispute. Obviously your now telling lies to all of DP. Yes you will probably get your money back through paypal because they always take the side of the buyer, but we both know whos wrong here. You wasted time for 800 submissions and your getting it for free. So its quite amusing to tell people to be wary of me when your the one they should be wary of.

I also find it quite amusing that any user would open up a dispute on paypal only after 48 hours of a purchase. What does that tell everyone else here that you do business with? Only 2 days after you purchase something your already quick to get your money back? thats because after those 2 days is when your order was finished and you wanted to hurry and get your money back. If you were a smart scammer you would of waited at least 7 days so it at least looks like you waited.

order was placed:
    Transaction Date: May 15, 2008
    Transaction Amount: -$49.50 USD
    800 directory submissions

(sent email with report) only 4 minutes later he opened a dispute
    to
    date Sat, May 17, 2008 at 9:12 PM
    subject Order Complete
    mailed-by gmail.com

from
    to
    date Sat, May 17, 2008 at 9:16 PM
    subject New Item Not Received Dispute: Case #PP-(private)
    mailed-by intl.paypal.com

daones, May 18, 2008 IP
    CountryBoy and Halobitt like this.
  4. so.ray2000

so.ray2000 Peon

Best Answers:
    no way to judge between you two.....

so.ray2000, May 18, 2008 IP
  5. getjimmy

getjimmy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    EGS said that work is not completed even after payment and u say work was completed on time,did u send report to him after completion of his order?

getjimmy, May 18, 2008 IP
  6. daones

daones Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes you can see above i sent the report to him May 17, 2008 at 9:12 PM.. Only 4 minutes after he opened a dispute saying no work was done. If it was the case that no work was done, which it isnt. Like i said before who opens a dispute only 2 days after? Come on hes obviously just trying to get the service free.

daones, May 19, 2008 IP
  7. webmasterking

webmasterking Banned

Best Answers:
    OK Ic,thank you for it

webmasterking, May 19, 2008 IP
  8. daones

daones Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    sorry but do you think I honestly made a living for the past year by ripping people off by not doing any work? Ive been on DP a year and the only negative Itrader has came from you. Ive worked everyday for a year and have provided many informative articles and great deals to members on DP. I also show publicly all of my contact details and will justify and false claims that are made on me. I could care less about the money that I will lose for that order but I dont think its right that a thread should be opened making false accusations about my business.

daones, May 19, 2008 IP
  9. EGS

EGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Dude, look at your post count, itrader, and rep compared to mine.
    You're a liar. I requested a refund BEFORE you started on my project, and you ignored my emails.

You IMed me the day after I sent my email and I requested a refund, and you denied it. To avoid an argument, you ignored me over instant messenger and signed off.

THEN the day after that you started acting like everything was okay and pretended to still work on my project, even though I did NOT want the service done anymore..

Point is, I requested refund long before any work was started etc. You trying to do the job when I don't want it is fraudulent. You taking my money and denying my refund is fraudulent.

Do I have to pull out the MSN chat log? No, I don't think so, because your responses are very amateur.
    Don't deal with this guy people. Case closed.

EGS, May 19, 2008 IP
  10. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Why pay for a service if you didn't want it?
    Sorry but EGS I look down very much so on people who buy a service only to turn around and say 'but, but I don't want it'

GRIM, May 19, 2008 IP
    CountryBoy and iowadawg like this.
  11. benjaminp

benjaminp Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Look at your join date compared to his. Personally I do not get what the problem is here. You asked for a service and he provided it. It is not his fault you decided to change you mind after the transaction.

Even if he hadn't started the work, the deal had already been struck.

benjaminp, May 19, 2008 IP
  12. CountryBoy

CountryBoy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Well I'm going to chirp in here too. No doubt EGS will remind me that I have "no jurisdiction" to interfere like he did last time I commented in a thread like this. That was a rather interesting thread if anyone cares to look.

First off if the deal hasn't occured via a thread here at DP, which it evidently hasn't given the fact you're "creating this thread to leave negative iTrader", then you have no right to award iTrader anyway.

I think I'll leave at that for the moment.

CountryBoy, May 19, 2008 IP
  13. webblab

webblab Guest

Best Answers:
    I consider daones is right in this situation :)

webblab, May 19, 2008 IP
  14. tonyinabox

tonyinabox Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry, but I do agree with GRIM

from my work experience and my idea, it is also your responsibility after you chose the provider. Once its deal, something is going on, the planning is started, the programmers are assigned, but some how the result is not ready to provide.

tonyinabox, May 19, 2008 IP
  15. EGS

EGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I paid. Website states it will be completed within 2-3 days. He stated to me AFTER I sent payment that it would not be started until 4 days after payment. His services contradicts his website, in which the terms of service that I paid for are provided as a binding contract on his site.. :rolleyes: Did none of you take a business class? :rolleyes:

Nevertheless, I requested my refund after I made my payment and before ANY time was taken up of his, and before ANY % of service was rendered.

No excuses, no tolerance.
    I really don't care what any of you think in this situation. I'm entitled to a refund - he wasted my time and thus he got a negative iTrader for being amateur, denying my request and right for refund, and most-importantly ignoring my emails and IMs. Very unprofessional.

EGS, May 19, 2008 IP
  16. Forever Peon

Forever Peon Banned

Best Answers:
    Come on dude, you all have been get reputation right now. Don't fight each other. Its just missunderstanding i think.

Forever Peon, May 19, 2008 IP
  17. Abhik

Abhik ..:: The ONE ::..

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Well,
    Being a Directory Submitter, all I can say is its a tough job. There may be backlogs and many other things which caused the delay.

Abhik, May 19, 2008 IP
  18. CountryBoy

CountryBoy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Is that the same website that says this:
    That's not guaranteeing they'll be completed within 2 or 3 days as I read it. Of course I could be mistaken - me not having the benefit of having taken a business class.

That page has also been there a long time. If you look at Live Search those very words were cached on 6th Feb 08.

CountryBoy, May 19, 2008 IP
    GRIM likes this.
  19. Downloads

Downloads Peon

Best Answers:
    Okay i'm a noob on this site, but not on other similar sites. If he provided the service and doesn't say you are entitled to a refund prior to works being completed, i'm not sure how you stand.

I'm from the UK and things can obviously be different, but you wouldn't be entitled to anything here.

Interesting though, keep us updated.

Downloads, May 19, 2008 IP
  20. iowadawg

iowadawg Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Man, one thing I have to say:

If any seller or trader on DP gets an order from egs, don't accept!

iowadawg, May 19, 2008 IP
    CountryBoy, GRIM and Halobitt like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.