1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Custom Mfa Sites $300--> Earn $200+ A Month <--

Discussion in 'Sites' started by LeetDesigns, Aug 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. www.1-proxy.com

www.1-proxy.com Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    how much work needed for this?

Thanks

www.1-proxy.com, Aug 20, 2008 IP
  2. john keith

john keith Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    why not list urls of the sights? Interested!

john keith, Aug 20, 2008 IP
  3. john keith

john keith Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    how many paintball sights have you sold? What other topics?

john keith, Aug 20, 2008 IP
  4. TheGrecianHero

TheGrecianHero Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Fine, since you logged in and didn't respond (or send any traffic or info, of course), I'm guessing you aren't going to give me the refund I requested. I've filed a dispute with paypal, so I hope now you will.

Everyone else, I would stay away, at least until this guy gets their stuff together.

TheGrecianHero, Aug 20, 2008 IP
  5. llank

llank Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Wow TheGrecianHero sorry to hear about your situation. I was ready to buy a site from him as well but after reading your story this is just unacceptable. I wonder how his other buyers are feeling with these excuses. Best of luck.

llank, Aug 20, 2008 IP
  6. LeetDesigns

LeetDesigns Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Dude i just got home from work i had 8 hours of sleep in 4 days and i need to be back to work in 2 hours. I dont know what you are talking about cause you had your site for a week now so what are you going on about. You have the domain i added your adsense ads and i am hosting it site is www.maritimeballers.com so how dont u have the site?? You have filed a fulse itrader and despute with paypal. I will be talking to an admin about this.

LeetDesigns, Aug 20, 2008 IP
  7. CheapSites420

CheapSites420 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    TheGrecianHero HAHA I have to laugh at you grow up dude. LeetDesigns has made 3 of these sites for me and I have had of probs at all. Cant you read the man is a boss at a huge company and 8 hours of sleep in 4 days sucks dude. He is a grown man that has a more then a full time job offline and you sound like a 16 year old wineing for candy. Give the man a brake he just gets off work and comes home to this and has to be back into work in 2 more hours:mad: I know I sure as hell wouldnt be on here i would be sleeping. I whois the domain and the domain has been sent to you www.maritimeballers.com and your ads are on it so how dont you have the site? and 2 weeks his post hasnt even been up for 2 weeks yet. grow up and learn to read and dont make all your posts public didnt you ever hear of PM :eek:Leet has been a members here longer then you and has alot more itrader then you he is also well known here at DP

Heres my review
    I have bought 3 of these sites from leetdesigns and each site is making around $15 a day with very little work. I would wate a month for one of these sites cause it is worth it. But leaving bad itrader and you lieing that you dont have the site thats lame. I recommend this service 110% to anyone here at DP LeetDesigns is a great guy. Now stop lieing :mad:

CheapSites420, Aug 20, 2008 IP
  8. FanAddict

FanAddict Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    First, let me address this as a potential buyer coming into this thread. After reading that TheGrecianHero has been waiting days (maybe even weeks?) for his site... I won't be purchasing one myself.

TheGrecianHero has made a valid point in here and should not be bashed to this extent by CheapSites420! He purchased a site, but has not received anything as of yet - besides the domain name. If this happened to me I would have filed a dispute many days ago!

I am unsure why it would matter if LeetDesigns is "the boss at a big company" and is "very busy" or not? He is selling a product here, that is it. Meet the demands or refund the money! What your doing here IS BUSINESS! A delay of this sort in the "real world" would NOT be tolerated and you would lose the job, period.

TheGrecianHero; my advice to you is, issue itrader and continue the dispute with paypal if you don't receive a VOLUNTARY refund.

LeetDesigns; You are making yourself look VERY unprofessional not delivering the site nor issuing the proper refund. Issue the refund and be done with it, your running an online business, deal with your clients!!!!!!!!!

FanAddict, Aug 20, 2008 IP
  9. TheGrecianHero

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Listen to me. I purchased the site, and I haven't received any of the promises yet. All I got was the domain name, which is freaking useless. He did not deliver any traffic or the methods, which is of course the most important part. My adsense has made less than $1 because of this. You promised MUCH MORE than the stupid site in the OP, and I haven't gotten any of it.

It doesn't matter what his job is outside of here to me. He needs to focus on his customers here, or not sell on here.

Paypal denied my dispute, because it is a virtual good. So now I have no site and no refund. Hopefully Leet will try to live up to the previous itrader and issue a refund, because this is crazy. I've never been scammed like this before, and if I don't get a refund, I'll be sure every thread Leet tries to sell something in knows it.

Thank you Fan for your support. Good to know I'm not crazy in expecting something by now...

Take it up with an Admin Leet. I probably should instead. Right now, I have nothing and you have my $200. That smells like a SCAM to me. Give me a refund and I'll give you the stupid domain.

10. LeetDesigns

LeetDesigns Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    And another one cant you read "he has the site" he got the domain i am hosting it and i am sending traffic to it and its making money for him. so how am I in the wrong. This is someone trying to get something for nothing.

11. TheGrecianHero

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Would you read your own post please?

"Here is what you get.
    .com domain from godaddy
    free push
    custom design
    20+ pages on each site
    your adsense ads setup for high CTR
    traffic tips/tricks
    programs to get backlinks and traffic $Earn More$
    Free Setup
    Free hosting"

Where is my traffic tips/tricks? Where are my programs to $earn more$? I don't even have a copy of the sites files for myself LIKE I ASKED FOR A WEEK AGO.

Just QUIT and give me my refund. I don't need to deal with this crappy service. If you have such a great job that requires all your time, you should be able to afford it anyway.

[​IMG]

Yeah, some traffic you're getting me.

I don't even have the damn FILES to do anything with this site, what do I have?!?!? I don't want your hosting, that's why I asked for the damn files also.

Would you just refund me like a man? What kind of business person are you?

12. Wildcat7173

Wildcat7173 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Though hes not making the money you posted. This is called fraudulent advertisement. I wouldn't be happy either if i wasn't making the money as predicted from your method. This is like a ebook saying make $1000 a day! Basically he bought the book but inst making the money you promised. Give the guy the refund that he deserves if your so busy with other jobs and run a business i'm sure $200 is scrap money to you.

Also after reading TheGrecianHero last post you didn't even give him the files? If your selling the site, even if your hosting, you need to give the files as hes purchasing the script itself.

Wildcat7173, Aug 20, 2008 IP
  13. TheGrecianHero

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I bought the book and didn't even get the information....

I think Cheapsites420 is just this guys buddy. He's in all these threads now that I look at them. Stupid me listening to his review before I noticed that.

I don't want to deal with this anymore man, i don't need the files or programs, of course you're going to finally deal with this now that it's blown up like this. I just want my money back, and you can have the domain back. Make it happen.

14. LeetDesigns

LeetDesigns Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    DUDE YOU GOT THE FILES PROGRAMS DOMAIN AND EVERYTHING. to make money you need to use the tips i gave and programs i sent. and cheapsites420 is not a buddy of my he is a customer of mine and is very happy with this service. You can expect a site to make money without working on it. Do some work to it and you will see. I am done here this thred is going to be locked and i am done with DP like everyone else says to many scammers on here trying to get something for nothing. now its time to move to namepros

15. Wildcat7173

Wildcat7173 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thats not the point he needs a copy of the scripts, a download file. And you leaving only shows you got exposed now your running.

Wildcat7173, Aug 20, 2008 IP
  16. TheGrecianHero

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If you don't just refund me, you'll have to move to namepros, because I will post a link to this thread in your sales threads until I get one. I also have an account at namepros to do the same.

I want to move on, i'm tired of this pain in the ass. If you would just issue the refund we could do that.

He now sent me the "files" and "programs". It's just PR Storm and a email extractor. This is ONLY after I requested a refund and bugged him trying to get my goods. I don't want this anymore, you've shown how you deal with people and I don't care about your techniques. I told you I wanted a refund now, and that's what I expect.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.