1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Official Cpalead.com - General Discussion / Network Performance

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by CPALeadTroy, Oct 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CPALeadTroy

CPALeadTroy Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    First off, welcome to CPAlead. We are very happy to have you :)

We DO allow streaming TV show sites AS LONG as you have the rights to distribute the content. If you are not sure if you do not have the rights to distribute the content, then find some content that you know you have the rights to distribute. In the long run, you'll be much happier and will have much less problems. Production studios are raining down hard on those with infringing content, even on those who are just linking and not hosting the content.

CPALeadTroy, Sep 12, 2010 IP
  2. irule272

irule272 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

So Troy just to be clear,

Can we now 100% say that copyrighted content is not allowed in CPAlead and it'll lead to account termination if a publisher use it? unlike before when you guys are saying that it's in the "gray area" use it at your own risk?

irule272, Sep 12, 2010 IP
  3. CPALeadTroy

Best Answers:
    Copyrighted content is allowed on our network, as long as you have rights to monetize/distribute it. If it is brought to our attention from the owner of the material that you do not have the rights to monetize/distribute the content, we will be forced to close your account. Our rules haven't changed.

If you don't have rights to distribute the content and you are monetizing it with our tools, then you are taking a huge legal risk with the owner of the content. I'm sure no network will ignore a cease and desist and go to court for you.

CPALeadTroy, Sep 12, 2010 IP
  4. irule272

Best Answers:

So if someone use an unauthorized copyrighted material as his content, and for example years have passed and there's no one still is filing a complaint on you about that copyrighted content that he use. Will you let him use it until someone file a complaint about it? Or will you guys take action because on your "own" jurisdiction this guy is illegally using that content?

For the sake of those new here and those who are asking about it always.

Thanks!

irule272, Sep 12, 2010 IP
  5. kenshinhimura

kenshinhimura Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry guys, but i have to know..what if i just using and embed code? for any newbie out there including me, we always see free streaming tvshow sites that uses cpalead. So is that in the black area? i have a few ideas on video sharing sites, but streaming show is one of my interest.

I totally understand about the copyright content, and i already started on building one sites for video sharing.

kenshinhimura, Sep 13, 2010 IP
  6. irule272

Best Answers:

I would suggest you to post this question on the legal section. There are plenty of knowledgeable poster there who can answer your question.

But base on my experience, When I was still new in my online money making journey, I have a blogspot blog that time and I was also streaming embeddable copyrighted live videos from ustream and justintv, though I'm not the one who's streaming it, someone from the legal team of that production company sent me a DMCA letter regarding the video. 1st I ignored it and then latter I found out that Google itself take action and deleted my blog on their server.

The point is.. They're (production companies) watching and very much aware of these little websites that are using their copyrighted material such as tv shows and movies and they do have team to take legal action against any offender.

irule272, Sep 13, 2010 IP
  7. SV1

SV1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Just requested an vEP today, and I received it today.

[​IMG]

I don't know why I crossed out McDonalds..cause I love it too...but not as much as I love CPALead.

SV1, Sep 13, 2010 IP
  8. CPALeadTroy

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

McWorld

VS

CPAlead World

[video=youtube;XJzFNDUKuMo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJzFNDUKuMo[/video]

New survey coming soon:
    Which world are you? ;)

CPALeadTroy, Sep 13, 2010 IP
  9. ThalesMM

ThalesMM Peon

Best Answers:
    Just got paid again! CPALead rocks!! :D
    It makes me so happy when I receive the e-mail written that my payment was sent.. lol

ThalesMM, Sep 13, 2010 IP
  10. webmoney

webmoney Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why Troy got banned here ????

webmoney, Sep 13, 2010 IP
  11. Rusty_v™

Rusty_v™ Peon

Best Answers:
    CpALead is not working for me somewhy.. Is it working for you guys?

Rusty_v™, Sep 13, 2010 IP
  12. irule272

Best Answers:
    wow why is Troy banned?

irule272, Sep 14, 2010 IP
  13. suzen.turner

suzen.turner Peon

Best Answers:
    suzen.turner, Sep 14, 2010 IP
  14. irule272

Best Answers:
    This thread would be worthless w/out the the OP. LOL

So who will now answer and fix all concerns of the publishers here?

unban CPAleadTroy!

15. DanFlo

DanFlo Peon

Best Answers:
    I predicted this happening from the time you guy's banned allot of people for the
    badest motives i have ever heard.
    It was only a matter of time before you would start lossing allot of affiliates.
    Your support nowadays it's top notch i hitted so many times the AIM that i'm bored.
    You say movies/tv niche it's allowed, but you will take people's earnings if there are complains.
    Now who in they're right mind will promote with you guys after those words.
    Troy's attack on LeadBolt it's not justified and it just made a real bad name for your networks.
    And yes i'm one of those affiliates that got banned that is why i'm taking LeadBolt part's on this
    one. You guy's should have knowned better when trying to make a bad name posting untrue dirt
    on someone , you post it from other accounts not connected to you.
    Anyway don't know how much people love a network that play's dirty.
    I don't understand what you tried to prove, because i haven't seen anyone promoting they're network in your thread, but i see you and your "affiliates" promoting your network in other networks threads all the time.
    So you guys need to change your marketing strategy if you still wan to have a name in this business.
    I seen allot of posts like CPALead scam, if you take people's money don't think people
    will not hit back. You made a big number of affiliates loose they're montly earnings, some have all eggs in on basket, and didn't have money to pay they're workers and bills.

But it's not your problem right? You have returned all that cash to the advertisers right?

What is most offensive is their FAKE reviews of other networks. Please remember this isnt just one post... ViralExodus had WELL OVER 200 Hundred Posts... all of which Bashed Networks, Competitors, and silenced honest reviews. This isnt comming from a rogue memeber of the company but one of the co-founders!!! Reading through Troy's posts with his real user name is shocking : Troy's Posts.
    The downfall actually started from the time your network switched to autoaprovall.
    So good luck with your new Marketing Strategy.

DanFlo, Sep 14, 2010 IP
  16. CPALeadJeremy

CPALeadJeremy Peon Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    That would be my job. I am going to be available in here to help anybody who needs assistance.

CPALeadJeremy, Sep 14, 2010 IP
  17. irule272

Best Answers:
    Thank you Jeremy!

What happened to Troy? Why did they ban him? When will the expiration of his ban will be?

expect lots of lots of haters here.

18. irule272

Best Answers:
    Downfall? WTF are you talking about? Just because Troy got banned here, CPAlead will be on a downfall now? As if CPAlead is totally dependent on DigitalPoint and will not stand still without this forum. You're a moron.

19. DanFlo

DanFlo Peon

Best Answers:
    Let's keep this polite. I didn't said nothing regarding you. And last i recall this is a public forum. People can express they're personal opinions. If you have other your entitled to express it.

P.S. And just for the record i don't recall seeing any major shouts ( >= 5k/day ) after the time they banned allot of affiliates, so in my eye's that is a downfall. And all the points i outlined in my previous post are not things i made up. They are true and can be checked.

DanFlo, Sep 14, 2010 IP
  20. irule272

Best Answers:
    You're basing that on the shoutouts? I'm pretty sure 90% of those who are earning big will not reveal their true income and will not waste even 1 minute of their time posting their income everyday.. They would rather go to the beach, relax and enjoy all the money they earned from CPAlead or They're working very hard to expand their websites to double their income.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.