1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Official LEADBOLT Thread - GateWay & Content Lock

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by LeadBoltMike, Sep 7, 2010.

Signup: http://bonus.leadbolt.com

Network Strength(s)

+ Proven

We are not a gateway network in BETA, we have been active for the past nine months. We have grown our alexa ranksclose to 1,000. We have worked out all of the bugs in our system and are prepared to take on the general public. We are looking forward to your application! http://bonus.leadbolt.com

+ No Auto Approve

We do not auto approve! We have never and never will. Auto approving affiliates spoils advertiser relationships which causes payment problems. We have a dedicated staff & call center to take on heavy demand.

+TV/Movie/Adult Publishers Accepted!

We accept TV/Movie publishers. These publishers will not be given the same offers as everyone else. We adhere to advertiser privacy & tos. By default all advertisers are blocked from TV/Movie/Adult unless they specifically apply.

+Internal Mobile Offer(s)

Thats right! We have exclusive mobile offers. That means (1) We are in full control and you will always be paid. (2) No middle man. Most networks take 20%. That means you earn 20% more w/LeadBolt!

+Internal Quiz

We own our own quiz product. and of course this means 20% more revenue for our quiz publishers!

+ Advanced Publisher Interface

Our publisher interface is more advanced than anyone elses with skinable widgets and customizable offer sets.

+ Transparency & Bans

We are VERY clear or what can and can not be done on our network. You will not wake up tomorrow and find your account banned. We have a warning system in place. The worst that can happen is an account pause. If you leave a cell phone number we will call you!

+ VIP Services

Dedicated account managers for $3,000+ daily earners.

+ Scrub

We are experienced in the nonsense that takes place in the online industry and are again scrubbing. We demand this no scrub policy from our advertisers both internal and external. This means greater CVRs.

+ Retail Referral

Huge referral incentive. Refer as many people as you can. We pay out 10% of profits. Everyone makes money!

If you have any questions regarding payments, applications, for immediate response please email digitalpoint@leadbolt.com​

SignUp: http://bonus.leadbolt.com

Thank you!

LeadBoltMike, Sep 7, 2010 IP
  2. Cooldudez

Cooldudez Peon

Best Answers:
    Leadbolt is the best!

I can guarantee you guys that this network is very legit. Got paid already and have the best EPC's in the gateway industry. My affiliate manager, Karen, is very helpful, and the most important thing is you will be assured that you are going to get paid and not get banned because they approve your site first hand before you are allowed to put a their gateway. That means that ther will be no sleepless nights of thinking whether you are going to get paid or not.

Leadbolt is the best!

Cooldudez, Sep 7, 2010 IP
  3. Kalisetty

Kalisetty Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    although im very interested in seeing if you could beat my current earnings on another network something upset me alot about your network, i was solicited on youtube by your company because i had a cpalead testimonial video up, you guys offered to give me $25 free to signup this sounds like shady business!! i would stay away from a company that seems so desperate to steal users like that

Kalisetty, Sep 7, 2010 IP
    HagakureSamurai likes this.
  4. Cooldudez

Cooldudez Peon

Best Answers:
    I have been paid 2,XXX USD and some of my friends have been paid too. My suggestion is give it a try. In my end, I am earning more than any other gateways.

Cooldudez, Sep 7, 2010 IP
  5. LeadBoltMike

LeadBoltMike Peon Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    First and foremost there is only one way to find out if we can beat your current EPCs. Lastly, we pay our refers a very generous package. Their choice 2.5% retail revenue (which is 2.5% of the payout to the affiliate) or 10% profit... we can afford to do so because we in house most of our offers.. so I imagine a well established affiliate would receive numerous emails

anyways, now that we are in the lime light why dont you give us a test.

6. CPALeadTroy

CPALeadTroy Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    you guys are liars i think this is a phishing scam to steal info i wont sign up to your network!

"We are not a gateway network in BETA, we have been active for the past nine months. We have grown our alexa ranksclose to 1,000. We have worked out all of the bugs in our system and are prepared to take on the general public. We are looking forward to your application! http://bonus.leadbolt.com"

you guys are ranked 88,000 on alexa. how is that close to 1,000?

SCAM - BEWARE

SCAM - BEWARE

SCAM - BEWARE

CPALeadTroy, Sep 7, 2010 IP
  7. LeadBoltMike

Best Answers:
    We use a number of different jump links for widgets....

but if you are afraid we are a phising scam then that is up to you.... and I'm sure the users of this forum are intelligent enough to make decisions for themselves.

8. HagakureSamurai

HagakureSamurai Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    wow are you serious?? wheres the proof?? if thats true thats f-ckin shady! i wont be getting in bed with these snakes, thanks for the heads up you never know with DP these shady copy networks popping up left and right

HagakureSamurai, Sep 7, 2010 IP
  9. LeadBoltMike

Best Answers:
    We haven't marketed ourselves quite yet like everyone else so I do understand your apprehension. We intend to increase our presence on these forums plus others and we are sure due to our excellent customer service there will be few complaints
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1909471&highlight=Leadbolt

10. newdawn

newdawn Peon

Best Answers:
    Guys, I can assure you LeadBolt is legit. I have been paid out by them twice already to date and am expecting another payment in a couple of days. And believe me, these sums are huge. Not some paltry 500-1000 a month.

The best part about these guys is that they pre-decide which offers you can run based on your site content which means they are never going to screw you citing the "advertiser did not pay us" nonsense after you have sent them a month's worth of traffic.

Plus, the support has been no less than sterling so far and EPCs have always been good.

I personally feel LB has the potential to be the next Cpalead. You have my backing Leadbolt.

newdawn, Sep 8, 2010 IP
  11. LeadBoltMike

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the kind words, keep pushing and we'll keep optimizing :)

LeadBoltMike, Sep 8, 2010 IP
  12. CPALeadTroy

Best Answers:
    this guy was asking me for my bank information via pm. why? said he was going to send me $100 for 100 clicks.. which is BS. there is a new network every month that pops up claiming to be the next cpalead with the same technology and then the network disappears. this guy is at it again stay way

CPALeadTroy, Sep 8, 2010 IP
  13. LeadBoltMike

Best Answers:
    Viral Exodus I have never seen someone show such unwavering loyalty to their network.... it is as if you work for them ;).... you promote them without even asking for a refferal via signature.... if I can make a believer out of you... I can make a believer out of anyone.... please please please.... I will pay you to sign up for our network....

14. CPALeadTroy

Best Answers:
    im not giving you my bank account info you idiot im definitely not dumb enough to fall for that one

15. LeadBoltMike

Best Answers:
    Paypal? How about a check to madison wisconsin?

16. CPALeadTroy

Best Answers:
    your not getting my info stop phishing for it

17. Frelix

Frelix Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Heres my review of Leadbolt:

alot of the site seems to be copied straight from cpalead alot of the same stuff is there, as far as widgets go extremely limiting, you can't make your own custom skins which is huge for any affiliate marketer everyone knows skins can mean the difference between 5% and 10%.. also once you create a gateway you CAN'T edit it!!! this is absolutely nerve raking for marketing and then you have to wait a few days for that to get approved, and all the while your gateway is "suspended" and your gateway disapears from your site!!! due to this rediculous steps i havent even been able to test out the network, nor do i want to any more.. in my opinion stay away until they get better maybe a few months, also i wasnt able to find their survey listing anywhere not sure why they are hidden? support has been pretty horrible too, anytime i made a change to my gateway it went suspended and contacting support went days without emails answered all the while my gateway was down, tried to find instant messenger for my affiliate manager and couldnt find it, i will probably check back on them in a few months to see if they improve at all

Frelix, Sep 8, 2010 IP
    HagakureSamurai likes this.
  18. LeadBoltMike

Best Answers:
    This is your first post to digital point? I wonder if you are someone else and just created a new account.... we know what you are doing.

Anyway... I thank you for bringing up a VERY important issue on why you SHOULD go w/ LeadBolt...

unlike CPALEAD we do limit Skins!!! We absolutely do because we are a 100% responsible network and have respect for our internal and external offers. We arent looking to blow through short codes and have the entire mobile industry down our necks.... this results in major payment issues.... Right??? We woudlnt know what that is like... and I hope we never do!

Let me give you an example of what COULD happen....
    A smart affiliate could include the word "FREE" in his skin.... including the word "FREE" in the skin is a complete breach of TOS on offers that arent actually free.

or better...

What if an affiliate were to mimic Facebook's exact GUI? ... anyone remember ScamVille? IQ landing pages w/ sheep! hahah great....

email us your skins and they WILL be approved if they are within reason... :)

19. Frelix

Frelix Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    so whats your point? you created an account just to create this thread too... i dont think you have any place attempting to discredit other people who are just giving honest reviews

Frelix, Sep 8, 2010 IP
  20. DanFlo

DanFlo Peon

Best Answers:
    I have been with the network for a month. Sure i don't like 2 things :
    1. Regarding Widget Flexibility , I wan to modify the widget text, background etc so the conversion increases.
    2. No contact info listed besides email address
    With other networks i work there is a constant contact between us and the AM.
    Waiting on my net 15 now, to see if they pay or not, will keep you posted.
    Regarding leads conversion, they're offers converted great i can say better then other incentive networks on some days.

P.S. This is my honest review regarding them nobody paid me, i'm not here to promote them or any other network.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2010
    DanFlo, Sep 10, 2010 IP