1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling BestUnlockedSmartphones.com - 1k - 10k Keyword Domain

Discussion in 'Sites' started by TuesZ, Jul 27, 2017.

Why are you selling this site?

No longer interested in building it out as another venture has turned out to be more fruitful.

How is it monetized?

Amazon affiliate program

Does this site come with any social media accounts?

Yes, a Facebook fanpage and Twitter account.

How much time does this site take to run?

As much or as little time as you want to invest.

What challenges are there with running this site?

Getting traffic and new content for the website.

TuesZ, Jul 27, 2017 IP
  2. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The main issue here is that the domain name is extremely long. It's 23 characters long. Otherwise it would be interesting for me.

I think some parts of the website are perfect. When I click on a phone on the start page, for example "Samsung Galaxy S8", I'm taken to a page
    where informative information about the phone is presented. Also there's a conclusion on the bottom of the page with a total score along with
    short facts about pros and cons of the phone. This part of the website looks good.

The issue here is to make people interested in clicking on the phones presented on the start page. As it is now, there is an image of the front and back of the phones, along with information of what phone it is and when the phone was added to the website. First of all, I would recommend you to remove the information about when the phones were added to the site. The reason is that information about when something was added to your site will make it look more outdated the more time goes. So skip that part.

Also you could consider adding price information about the phones. Maybe you could find a live plugin to Amazon that would inform people about the price of the phone they're interested in. If there is no price information they will not feel eager to click. But if there is price information along with
    a good price, they will feel more likely to click. Not having any price information would suit a blog rather than a shop.

MrKing01, Aug 16, 2017 IP
  3. TuesZ

TuesZ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    Bump

TuesZ, Aug 18, 2017 IP