1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Banned from Adsense..

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by syedwasi87, Aug 12, 2005.

1. Crazy_Rob

Crazy_Rob I seen't it!

Best Answers:

Ha ha- nice post lorien!

Crazy_Rob, Aug 13, 2005 IP
  2. Worldwid

Worldwid Peon

Best Answers:
    I would hope google wouldnt do that, or atleast section it off. Yahoo would be losing, what is it 299 for a year in the directory? I make that for google 2-3 X a day ;) They need me and they know it!

Or so I tell myself.

Worldwid, Aug 13, 2005 IP
  3. Philarmon

Philarmon Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh man, i am seeing those "I was booted from Adsense" post almost every day now on various forums and i am starting to worry ...

First i thought these people did something wrong (clicked on the ads, asked someone to click on the ads and they did it 50 times) but now i see that its pretty random and NOONE can feel safe. Recently i read a post by a guy who was in the Adsense program from the beginning and earned something like 7k a month and he was kicked too. That is scary somehow ...

Philarmon, Aug 13, 2005 IP
  4. fryman

fryman Kiss my rep

Best Answers:
    Hey, newbie, did you read the damn thread???

fryman, Aug 13, 2005 IP
    Smyrl likes this.
  5. www.AmCy.org

www.AmCy.org American CyberSpace®

Best Answers:
    Yeah....I forsee a time when more lawsuits against G AS pile up, and eventually G will just disable the vast majority of accounts and keep only those accounts that are earning big, big bucks. Click fraud is just too easy and too tempting with pay-per-click, and the lawsuits will cost them plenty in man hours and resources. Don't forget: their core earnings come from ads they display with their SERP's. AS has become less of a profit center and more of a liability for G, IMO, and this trend will probably get worse with time.

AmCy

www.AmCy.org, Aug 13, 2005 IP
  6. 1-script.com

1-script.com Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think you are acknowledging a wrong thing:

Advertiser? YES!!!
    Publisher? Not at all!

See, it's all in the direction the money is flowing: Advertisers pay TO Google, so they have to be loved. Publishers receive money FROM Google, and have to love Google as their biggest customer and be abused any way G can to decrease its costs (cost cutting is what corporations love more than anything else).

Being a monopoly as it is, G can make up for loss of ANY publisher (big or small, $5000/mo criteria often referred to here is plain silly) by allowing more people into the program. On the other hand, loss of a customer, even a small one, looks pretty bad on your report, and G, being a public company, will do anything in their power to do what the rest of corporations do: abuse your supplier (publisher) any way you can and lick your customer's ass every time you can to keep them happy.

On the technical side: a loss of an advertiser leaves a hole in Google's budget that's much larger than that advertiser's ad budget. Since there becomes less competition, CPCs for ALL advertisers that compete for the same keyword slide and the losses become snowballing. For some popular keywords this can be huge, so G will do anything to hold the advertiser, even credit them (remember those $50 coupons to re-start your dormant campaign?) and therefore bring the overall charges for those keywords up again.

1-script.com, Aug 13, 2005 IP
  7. Philarmon

Philarmon Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, yes, i did :) Just trying to express my thoughts on this theme. Sorry if i've upset the master of the cave :)

Philarmon, Aug 13, 2005 IP
    blackbug likes this.
  8. aeiouy

aeiouy Peon

Best Answers:
    You should worry, if you do something wrong. If you break the TOS you have a chance of getting kicked out of the program. The chance is probably not as high as it should be, but it is still a chance.

Still waiting for someone who did nothing wrong to get booted and remain booted.

The score is like 0-100 though.

aeiouy, Aug 13, 2005 IP
  9. agag2

agag2 Peon

Best Answers:
    Ask them if u could know why thry babned ur site yiu will do everyrhing to correct it

agag2, Aug 9, 2010 IP
  10. learn2earn

learn2earn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    They even don't reply to our mails. I too got banned from Adsense for invalid clicks on my blog(I have 90% of traffic as new visitors and 85 % traffic from Search Engines as displayed by google analytics). I was a senior members and received more than 10+ checks but still got banned !!!

learn2earn, Aug 9, 2010 IP
  11. VisualDynamite

VisualDynamite Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    how can google tell if they are fraud clicks? is it because of high CTR? or can they actually see the IP of the person clicking?

VisualDynamite, Aug 13, 2010 IP
  12. agungindragunawan

agungindragunawan Peon

Best Answers:
    becarefull freind

agungindragunawan, Aug 13, 2010 IP
  13. Serious Workers

Serious Workers Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    They track your IP and when it is time to send you a check they review your account.

Serious Workers, Aug 13, 2010 IP
  14. JmLove

JmLove Peon

Best Answers:
    They can tall if is fraud. they monitor every click on ads

JmLove, Aug 13, 2010 IP
  15. seant7871

seant7871 Member

Best Answers:
    Dude you just need to move on to another means of PPC, because once they shut you down it's over. You learn from your mistakes and you move on. I recommend you place your ads on Bing or Facebook because you will not be able to use Google again.

seant7871, Aug 14, 2010 IP
  16. mginger

mginger Peon

Best Answers:
    LOL How you come up with these

mginger, Aug 15, 2010 IP