1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Some real cool tips for adsense

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by syedwasi87, Jul 29, 2005.

Yeah evryone out there...we all know the joel c.. and his e-book...well i think its kinda not much useful....check this blog out...i did find a lot of useful stuff about the adsense...and other web design tips on it..

http://gadsense.blogspot.com/

syedwasi87, Jul 29, 2005 IP
  2. KingSEO

KingSEO Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes! A blog with huge advertisement, great link, whoao. Great info too. "1) Create website. 2) Signup with adsense" .. really hot stuff here..

Really.

KingSEO, Jul 29, 2005 IP
  3. syedwasi87

syedwasi87 Active Member

Best Answers:
    grazzy do u mean that in a good sense or...???

4. swoop

swoop Active Member

Best Answers:
    My sense about grazzy's post about the gadsense blog was that he didn't mean it in a good sense :D

swoop, Jul 29, 2005 IP
  5. Christopher

Christopher Peon

Best Answers:
    Spammmmmmmmm......

syedwasi87, just participate in the forums with good info, and include your link in your signature. You will get a much more receptive audience. Pretending to be someone just 'recommending' a site without mentioning that it's your's...... that's just plain out forum spam.

Christopher, Jul 29, 2005 IP
  6. Imran

Imran Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Most of the webmaster's get good information here @ DP so I guess its not required to read any other old article about where and how to create adsense account...
    Yes If your site give's some good information which is unique and informative helpfull then okie to post here, just to get some traffic from DP for you site or to start off your new site is just a spam......
    What grazzysaid about you is right! and I agree with him....

Imran, Jul 29, 2005 IP
  7. syedwasi87

syedwasi87 Active Member

Best Answers:
    swoop ure post was a real cool one....lol...actually we all need traffic on our blogs...so why dont we help out each others?...like we can visit each others blog..although no need to click on the ads ..but the page impression do count rite?? thats why....i know my blog aint that 'Universal kind or da best....but im trying to improve the overall look and postings too....well neways thanx for the comment whether good or bad... we all need it :) :)

8. ServerUnion

ServerUnion Peon

Best Answers:
    I would like to witness my first blog initiated fight...

ServerUnion, Jul 29, 2005 IP
  9. Henny

Henny Peon

Best Answers:
    Bwahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhahaahahahahahaahahahahahhaha

Henny, Jul 29, 2005 IP
  10. aeiouy

aeiouy Peon

Best Answers:
    what is a blog?

aeiouy, Jul 29, 2005 IP
  11. alang

alang Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You find or you invent that blogs? Are you sure you use the right word?

alang, Jul 29, 2005 IP
  12. mdev05

mdev05 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes.. dont put up links to get traffic or clicks. This forum is for serious people wanting to share knowledge about how to make this web a more intelligent place.
    Please done SPAMMMMM...

mdev05, Jul 29, 2005 IP
  13. toocoolforschool

toocoolforschool Peon

Best Answers:
    >>check this blog out...i did find a lot of useful stuff about the adsense<<

No crap, man. You wrote the damn thing. I should HOPE you found something useful from your own blog.

toocoolforschool, Jul 29, 2005 IP
  14. kawebspy

kawebspy Peon

Best Answers:
    yap! I believe that if one wanted to share their learned tips and tricks on getting higher CTR or earning high through Adsense, then they better post those things here instead of creating new blog or site.... or else if they want to create brandnew site related to the things we're talking here, then it will be better if they just avoid advertising here.

kawebspy, Jul 29, 2005 IP
  15. syedwasi87

syedwasi87 Active Member

Best Answers:
    a blog is like somewhere where u can post articles and stuff...

syedwasi87, Jul 30, 2005 IP
  16. sirjx

sirjx Guest

Best Answers:
    i am not a blog visitor.

sirjx, Jul 30, 2005 IP
  17. toocoolforschool

toocoolforschool Peon

Best Answers:
    Dude, they're just messin' with ya. Get a clue.

toocoolforschool, Jul 31, 2005 IP
  18. maverick

maverick Peon

Best Answers:
    I am not kidding, its the coolest blog I have ever read about adsense. Loads of Information. :D

:rolleyes: Its a page to express your thoughts about anything, any way.

maverick, Jul 31, 2005 IP