1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling AWESOME Dog Empire For Sale, 41k fans, 2 websites-Link and Content, 5 domains, Social Media

Discussion in 'Sites' started by nostressmaven, Jul 25, 2018.

Why are you selling this site?
    This is a great Already Branded Dog Empire under the name-
    I LOVE MY DOG MORE name.

I don't have time to run this dog empire I have been building due to health issues. I want it to go to someone who really wants to build out a great dog business. It is waiting for the right person who sees the possibilities, great domain names and wants everything already built out and ready to GO! All it needs is some new love, content and links with your own adsense info, tshirt ideas or whatever or however you want to monetize it.

There are 2 websites built out: A content with 25 dog articles and a link site, 5 domains total, 3 social media accounts- 1 is very, very engaged page of 41kf fans/followers that I have kept posting to. ILoveMyDogMore.com, LoveMyDogMore.com, ILoveMyDogsMore.com, LoveMyDogMoreStore.com, ILoveMyDogMoreStore.com

How is it monetized? Recently added adsense, tshirts or a shopify store were there before I got sick. We sold tshirts regularly, but I got too sick to continue and we closed the shopify store.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    We have an AWESOME f-B base with 41k fans, Twitter, Pinterest with about 1800 viewers a month.

How much time does this site take to run?
    A few hours to 10 a week will be good, depending on how much you want to post or do on the sites.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    I have become ill and can't take care of building them out or running them anymore. The fans on the page are awesome, hyper responsive to posts and a great group to post to.

nostressmaven, Jul 25, 2018 IP
  2. txab

txab Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    Did you sell this site ???

txab, Oct 11, 2020 IP