1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Automated Music Community - UNIQUE THEME - Youtube Subscribers - High Traffic

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Gnet, Feb 2, 2011.

musicFEDD.com

Introduction
    musicFEDD.com is a music community, where we have all the info anyone can ever need on a certain artist and/or band. The site offers daily music lyrics updates among unique content on music such as Featured Song of the day. The site also offers alot of Album Reviews which are powered by Amazon Affiliates.

Content
    The artist videos are automated so it stays ahead of the game in every way, same thing for the lyrics part as well. The Amazon Reviews are posted for every artist in their own category as well.
    Besides the automated content I do have lots of unique content as well featured on the front page along with an Exclusive Rock Cover made just for musicfedd.com.
    Highlights
    Automatic links towards the artist categoriesÂ
    If you mention the name of an artist within the artist database it will be autolinked to its category - Increasing internal link counts.

All artist categories are done in a VERY SEO Friendly way:
    August Burns Red - musicFEDD.com
    Bullet For My Valentine - musicFEDD.com
    Justin Bieber - musicFEDD.com
    Destroy Rebuilt Until God Shows - musicFEDD.com

MASSIVE Lyrics Database
    Ive made sure that this site gets more lyrics than anything else to dominate google serps, you can check out the lyrics here:
    Lyrics - musicFEDD.com

Tunebox
    This was something I was thinking of pushing along with the site, it's a mp3 player where you can add music for the people to come and listen to the editor's playlist. Kind of a "oooh the musicfedd.com guy listens to this!" thing...
    Playlist by Ahmed & Danny - musicFEDD.com

Amazon Reviews
    This is where you cashout easily, these album reviews are very lucrative and so far have already made me some nice revenue.
    Reviews - musicFEDD.com

Revenue :

Around 40-44$ since it was made (this month)

http://piky.us/images/amazonheh.png

http://piky.us/images/googleadse.png

Price:

600$ o.b.o

Gnet, Feb 2, 2011 IP