1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[ARTICLE] Controversial SECRET To Online SUCCESS - 90% Of Readers WILL NOT Do It!

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by BusinessCoach, Jun 30, 2008.

1. BusinessCoach

BusinessCoach Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    BusinessCoach, Jul 4, 2008 IP
  2. PoweredChris

PoweredChris Guest

Best Answers:
    The information is certainly worthy of time. All too often people are mislead by one trying to operate on another's success. You can't share what you don't own. The quickest way to great success is to be a success even small, then share, teach, duplicate, preach, and make it real. Time is the 5th item missing on the list. Patience is a virtue. PoweredChris;)

PoweredChris, Jul 4, 2008 IP
    clinton and BusinessCoach like this.
  3. clinton

clinton Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I wrote an article related to this post(with quotes etc.), take a look at it here if your interested:)

As I turned 18 I decided to learn as much as I can day by day about how to get ahead in life and how to run a successful business.

Some wise words:)

clinton, Jul 4, 2008 IP
  4. BusinessCoach

Best Answers:

I agree

although the other 4 imply it, TIME (patience) is definitely worth mentioning as important Key number 5

thanks!

5. Meanna Blog

Meanna Blog Banned

Best Answers:
    Thanks for all your imput here BusinessCoach. I'm sure you're rewarded in other ways due to the law of reciprocation.

Just out of interest, hope you don't mind me asking, you said "due to my spiritual beleifs" in a previous post. What did you mean by that?

All the best...

Meanna Blog, Jul 4, 2008 IP
  6. BusinessCoach

Best Answers:
    well hopefully this doesnt turn into a big discussion, as its not the thread for such debate (read religious argument)

please note this is MY PERSONAL BELIEFS...and I WAS ASKED!

My beliefs are not necessarily anyone elses, and I don't expect them to be, I am not telling you what to believe, simply what I believe...I won't force mine on you, please don't try to force yours on me...thanks

And due to what I have seen on this forum and several others, i won't touch on this issue in this thread after this.

anyway...I believe that spirituality should be based on real experiences...not something someone told you, or something you read....i translate that into all parts of my life

Spiritual Truth is not something inherited, but something revealed.

My wife and I don't have kids yet...so we try to curb our "advice" to parents...as we don't fully understand that life situation. Likewise, single people don't get much credibility when they give us advice.

However we can talk to both Singles and Married people...based off of experience.

Ive Never been addicted to drugs, so I can't tell anyone about what thats like

of course i can by sympathetic...i just can't empathize because I havent been there

I have been homeless (twice), sexually abused as a child, and grew up the opposite of a "silver spoon" in the mouth. So when it comes to building success from nothing, or overcoming lifes challenges...I know about that

I am personally a follower of Jesus Christ and the full teachings of the Holy Bible, especially the parts relating to eternity and supernatural living during this lifetime...but it wasnt always that way.

I have had personal and miraculous experiences with God that changed my life and that, and that alone caused me to believe. If I didn't have personal encounters with Jesus, I wouldn't follow, him. I have a personal relationship with him which causes me to HATE RELIGION but love God.

I do NOT believe in BLIND Faith, as anyone who follows anything blindly (faith or otherwise) is foolish.

Know who you follow and why.

I Don't believe in myths or fables, only evidence, scientific or otherwise. I spent 3 years searching and investigating and researching to come to the conclusion i came to, and then only because of a face to face experience with the Creator of the Universe.

Some don't believe me, and MANY DISAGREE WITH ME.

However, no debates, arguments or opionions can change my actual, personal experiences.

I challenge people to challenge what they believe, and why they believe it.

One could sooner convince me my wife does not exist and I am not truly married before they could convince me I don't personally know Jesus.

If your spirituality is not "that" real to you, you might want to investigate what and why you believe some more. Regardless of what it is.

I never believed in santa claus, because i was taught to seek truth, and was told at an early age he was a myth.

And just bcuz people believed in him didnt make him real (likewise, my not believing in him didnt make him less real-if he was)

Several Christmases I stayed up until 5 am to see if "santa" brought any presents...you see even though i was told he was not real...i had to find out for myself.

For me, this principle has stuck with me. I don't really believe much of anything unless there is a preponderance of evidence to support it.

There is a system for everything...once you learn the system (or better yet the architect of the system) you can work within it to accomplish your goals.

there is a "system" of busines...a "system" of marketing...a "system" of what causes people to buy...once you know them....you can use them.

7. Meanna Blog

Meanna Blog Banned

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing that. It's strange because I too am a coach and a follower of Jesus... that's why I asked because I had a feeling you would be...

(Sorry to anyone else that may not care, please take this back onto the subject)

Meanna Blog, Jul 5, 2008 IP
    BusinessCoach likes this.
  8. BusinessCoach

Best Answers:
    well glad to meet ya sis. :)

what kind of coach are you?

BusinessCoach, Jul 5, 2008 IP
  9. clinton

clinton Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Cool. Me too, accept I'm not a coach

clinton, Jul 5, 2008 IP
  10. Meanna Blog

Meanna Blog Banned

Best Answers:
    I coach entrapeneurs and artists.

(not a sis, but a brother...)

Meanna Blog, Jul 6, 2008 IP
  11. infoaddicts

infoaddicts Active Member

Best Answers:
    post really needs a long read...but i have no issues ..its enriched with quality.

surely,i`ll read it 2-3 times more to absorb the things

infoaddicts, Jul 6, 2008 IP
  12. BusinessCoach

Best Answers:
    WHOOPS sorry!

thats what happens when you type to fast. I looked at the name "meanna"

thats the only basis i had. no offense meant.

tell us more about what you do.

How do you feel about what i said in regards to finding a coach?

BusinessCoach, Jul 6, 2008 IP
  13. Mozzart

Mozzart Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow, this post is just plain aweomse

I myself plan to start business, and I know myself it will be a tough road for me to walk. I plan to start a free services, and not the the usual ones, but proving the users what they deserve. (Nothing is pre-made, I'm scripting it from the scratch, which is why it's going to be a tough road). I know its all about action, and heck I blame myself because sometimes I just get lazy and try to ignore the inevitable. I already know where to start and where to look at.

Anyway, this has gotten me a bit confused
    wait, what exactly do you mean by "research" because it's kinda impossible for me not to learn things I don't understand.

True, finding a mentor would be great for me, but what if you know what to do already (i mean in the area of programming)
    Anyway summing it up great post! It's really tough walking in a different path, but once you reach there will be thousands following your footsteps

Mozzart, Jul 6, 2008 IP
    BusinessCoach likes this.
  14. fireworking

fireworking Peon

Best Answers:
    Yummy. I printed it out. Read three times.

fireworking, Jul 6, 2008 IP
  15. BusinessCoach

Best Answers:
    All in that list are "catch phrases" in Internet Marketing Circles. You can't turn around without seeing an ebook on those subjects (some written by me!)

but the point is, all that stuff comes later.

and yes...even if you THINK you know what your doing...you need a coach. Again, it should be someone who has been, where you are trying to go.

Tiger Woods
    Oprah Winfrey
    Olympic Athletes
    Movie Stars
    etc

all have coaches....even though they are "experts" in their field.

16. Mozzart

Mozzart Peon

Best Answers:
    Right, but what are the functions of a mentor? (i never had a mentor, and the first thing that comes in mind is "school")

The problem is... where to find one.. =/ and another thing is I just don't know what to ask him because I've been almost a month sketching up the "game plan" to start my project. (and there are still things left to sketch =/ as in getting rid of complexities and so on)

Ahh marketing research, got it.. no i dont want to go in there (yet) until I finish everything

Mozzart, Jul 6, 2008 IP
  17. beacon.seo

beacon.seo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    this is very interesting to read.
    great thread.

beacon.seo, Jul 6, 2008 IP
  18. BusinessCoach

Best Answers:
    read all the other posts in here...someone had the exact same question! a good quesiton too!

there are a few answers already in the thread.

19. NewTier

NewTier Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Man - I want YOU to be my business mentor and I will pay you. contact me.

NewTier, Jul 6, 2008 IP
  20. Meanna Blog

Meanna Blog Banned

Best Answers:
    It's interesting. I had a coach a while ago to help me build my web development business. He knew nothing about websites or seo .. BUT .. he did know about:

> Starting and growing a business
    > Managing time
    > Lead generation
    > Marketing
    > Building a team of quality staff
    > Becoming a leader

etc etc

So his coaching was very effective. He is the person that inspired me to get into coaching too. I only have a couple of clients at the moment, however, I will be developing the 'Sales Coaching' a lot, this is an area I am trained heavily in.

Meanna Blog, Jul 6, 2008 IP