1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

AdSense Account Banned? Join The Class Action Lawsuit vs. AdSense.

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by Lawsuit, Oct 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Little John, I for one want your autograph, can you post a signed photo in this thread little buddy? :)

anthonycea, Oct 19, 2004 IP
  2. Lawsuit

Lawsuit Banned

Best Answers:
    Whoever that guys source was, it was a bad source. (Most likely minstrel)
    I haven't clicked on the ad that I am suing for now. Do you think I would put so much time and effort into this if I knew they had anything against me, ANYTHING AT ALL.

Note: To all the stupid minstrels out there; No. I would not.

Lawsuit, Oct 19, 2004 IP
  3. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Now come on "Little John", please, if you are going to post, quit making errors, there is only one "Stupid Minstrel" on the forum.

Please keep your facts straight, the "Stupid Minstrel" is me, when the real Minstrel takes a day off I am the substitute Minstrel. John, the real Minstrel is real smart, so you better be careful, he might get you in trouble by working stuff behind the scenes (dirty deals worked out behind the curtains against you John).

So John, since I am your only friend on the forum, please do not get me fired from my "Stupid Minstrel" job.

This economy is so bad that this "Stupid Minstrel" gig is much better than working on the concrete construction crew and I can't afford to lose it.

Please, never say that again or you will cost me my "Stupid Minstrel" job.

4. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    How is the cement job going? Are you in an area that was damaged by the hurricanes? If so you probably don't have to worry about job security for a while in the cement (oh woops, concrete) business.

(I have a friend who has done concrete for years and would be offended if I said cement.)

debunked, Oct 19, 2004 IP
  5. debunked

Best Answers:
    Did I just hijack this thread? What is it about anyways, nevermind don't answer that or you may be rediculed by the thread starter. Who has 72 posts with little or no substance.

6. debunked

Best Answers:
    Then he comes back and types more just to get his numbers up or something. Like my example here. LOL

(Which I had to wait 30 seconds to post, but then again I can type with more than 1 finger.)

7. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Well, AdSense participation is based on users, not individual accounts. You are not allowed to open more than one account... So your 2nd and 3rd (or however many you have) are pretty irrelevant because they are invalid accounts to begin with.

The best comparison I can make to your situation would be that you ordered something from a business and didn't pay for it (basically stole it), then you want to sue that company for not selling something to you because you feel the first order was irrelevant, because the new stuff you ordered is on a different invoice. Just not going to fly...

digitalpoint, Oct 19, 2004 IP
  8. Lawsuit

Lawsuit Banned

Best Answers:
    Don't worry, there not all under the same name and SS# dumb dumb.

Lawsuit, Oct 19, 2004 IP
  9. schlottke

schlottke Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you think that would matter in court? Youre still the same person, with the same websites, behind each account.

If you stop being so rude, a lot of us can help you learn how to make real money, rather than trying to get the quick buck.

schlottke, Oct 19, 2004 IP
  10. Help Desk

Help Desk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This thread is still going??? :eek:

It's worse than my forum bumping thread. At least on that one I knew it would be annoying.

Help Desk, Oct 19, 2004 IP
  11. schlottke

schlottke Peon

Best Answers:
    Bling, you should be ashamed of that thread, lol.. ;)

schlottke, Oct 19, 2004 IP
  12. digitalpoint

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You don't think Google knows that? My previous example still stands. It's like you want to sue a company for not selling you something because you never paid for (stole) for your first order. Now you want to order something from them, but it's on a different invoice and sent to a different address and you want to take them to court for not selling you something. :)

I hope you actually can put together a class action lawsuit somehow. Not only would it be entertaining, but I'm sure it would make your mom proud (since you are using her social security number) when it comes out publicly in court that you are (or at least were at one point) committing fraud.

13. Lawsuit

Lawsuit Banned

Best Answers:
    Guys, I have added a tracker to my site, I get great traffic, excelent click through rate (sometimes I think maybe to much) and everything *KNOCK ON WOOD* good $$$.

One thing though, if I start noticing a guy has been on the same page of my site trying to click on my ads enough to ban me, is it a good idea to contact google about it?

It hasn't happend yet *KNOCK ON WOOD* but... I want to make sure if it does, I can do something about it, and not just stare into deep space...

Lawsuit, Oct 19, 2004 IP
  14. digitalpoint

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You don't need to contact Google. Google has their own system in place to prevent click fraud.

15. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    This kid is cool, John are you going to post your autographed photo for us?

We want to give you the rookie of the year award man, John we are all starting to like you.

Do you like Digital Point?

Do you like Minstrel or Stupid Minstrel better? :)

16. Lawsuit

Lawsuit Banned

Best Answers:
    You want me to scan an autograph? Hmmm... I guess, but I am busy right now, I am SOOOOO behind in English. Don't tell anyone, but I rented the movie version of a book I am suppose to read heh... Me and my lazy ass.

Back to the point for a second, so aslong as I don't click on my own ad, then I am 100% safe?

Lawsuit, Oct 19, 2004 IP
  17. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    They will catch you if you click on your own ads. How many times do you want Shawn to tell you the same thing?

They have Geo-Location software, they can tell if the clicks are coming from your home. Plus we are watching you John.

Are you going to post the autographed photo or not?

Do you like Minstrel or Stupid Minstrel better?

John please answer all questions presented to you if you want members to help you. :)

Lawsuit likes this.
  18. Lawsuit

Lawsuit Banned

Best Answers:
    Reply quickly anthony because I got to go...

Lawsuit, Oct 19, 2004 IP
  19. Lawsuit

Lawsuit Banned

Best Answers:
    What if someone on a different network near by my house clicked once on my ad? I won't be busted for that will I?

Lawsuit, Oct 19, 2004 IP
  20. Lawsuit

Lawsuit Banned

Best Answers:
    I mean like a neighbor or something and just like one time, and only one neighbor. I am not sure if he click it but he visited my site, and since my CTR is pretty high (under 30%) so there's a pretty good chance he did click on it once.

Lawsuit, Oct 19, 2004 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.