1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Active-Insurance3.com For Sale

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Max Filev, Feb 22, 2014.

Selling Active-Insurance3.com website and publisher account. The website generated about $10,000 in 1 year (see attachment). The publisher account will be updated with the new owners account info upon website sale. There is currently several hundred dollars pending for payout for next month, so please consider to include this in final purchase price of website.

This website should be a decent income source for anyone looking to convert their cash savings into a monthly revenue stream. If for some reason the website does not generate revenue as stated I will process a full refund and take the website and publisher account back.

Please PM me for more details.

OPTIONAL:
    I am willing to sell a share of the website business instead of the whole thing. We will register a new corporation according the the share distribution and bank account. Monthly revenues can be distributed according to each share by a 3rd party payment processing firm and publisher account managed by a 3rd party internet marketing group, domain name and website held by a web asset management company. I am willing to take a share in your website business in exchange for shares in mine. Please PM me if you are interested.

OFFER:
    I am paying 10% to anyone who finds a buyer on this website & publisher account over $24,000.

Max Filev, Feb 22, 2014 IP
  2. abtun

abtun Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    94.1% - 16
    ".....The website generated about $10,000 in 1 year (see attachment)...." Where can I see the attachment? Thx

abtun, Mar 30, 2014 IP