1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

$50 adCenter Credit for DP Members

Discussion in 'Bing Ads' started by GuyFromChicago, Dec 12, 2006.

Use this code when opening a new adCenter account: digitalpoint1206

Promotional Guidelines: Offer valid only through 1/15/07 (midnight Pacific Time). The promotional credit is valid only for new advertisers opening a new account with Microsoft adCenter. The $50 promotional credit does not apply to the one-time $5 activation fee required to open a new account. Promotional credit must be fully redeemed in click spend within 90 days of sign-up. Advertisers will be charged for advertising that exceeds the $50 promotional credit. Advertisers will need to suspend their ads if they do not wish to receive additional charges beyond the free credit amount, or after 90 days from sign-up. Promotional credit good only to residents in the 50 United States and Washington, D.C. Limit: this offer is limited to one per customer. This promotional offer may not be combined with any other offer or discount, separated, redeemed for cash, transferred, sold, or bartered. There is a minimum bid requirement of $0.05 per click through in adCenter. Search listings are subject to editorial review. See Advertiser Terms and Conditions for more details at sign-up. Other terms and conditions may apply.

GuyFromChicago, Dec 12, 2006 IP
    T0PS3O likes this.
  2. Claymation

Claymation Peon

Best Answers:
    Why play with that one, when the $200 version is good until 1/15 as well?

Actually, I would consider trying another one- but I'm lucky if I'm even able to log-in or make changes on any given day.

Claymation, Dec 12, 2006 IP
  3. GuyFromChicago

GuyFromChicago Permanent Peon

Best Answers:
  4. Mr_2

Mr_2 Peon

Best Answers:
    umm i think the 200$ one require 50 bucks deposite?

Mr_2, Dec 14, 2006 IP
  5. sixav

sixav Active Member

Best Answers:
    No, just charged $5.

sixav, Dec 15, 2006 IP