1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

2 sites for sale

Discussion in 'Sites' started by hightide13, Oct 18, 2004.

I have two sites that are for sale.

One is a mesothelioma site and has space for adsense. I started optimizing it for a few terms but thent decided I just didnt want to mess with it any further. Barely any traffic but has a lot of potential.

The other is a forum for substance abuse treatment. It has 30 registered users. Once again, not tons of traffic, but a great site with lots of potential.
    I am the admin for too many other forums right now and dont have time to even moderate this one.

allinanchor:substance treatment 4th site down.

Please let me know by PM if you are interested and I will give you the URLs.
    I am entertaining any offer on the mesothelioma site. I would like to sell the forum to someone who will maintain it well and not spam it out. Both sites will need to be hosted but I am willing to set up either on the buyers server.

Thanks.

hightide13, Oct 18, 2004 IP
  2. pingpong123

pingpong123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Did u ever sell these sites?

pingpong123, Sep 27, 2007 IP