1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 16 Domains for only 50$

Discussion in 'Domains' started by ddevil05, Dec 2, 2010.

Hello everybody
    A couple of months ago, I had an idea to create many blogs in some unsaturated niches and then monetize them with AdSense. I bought 16 domains in the form CheapXXXXXHotels , but I didn't manage to work on them because that time I was full of exams and also the summer was coming...

Before buying the domains, I did some keyword research for those keywords I used on domains, and they have a high CPC. You can earn approximately 0.8$-1.0$ per click if you use Google AdSense. The only thing you have to do is building sites, working a little on SEO in order to get traffic.

As internet is not my priority at least for some time, I cannot continue to do the project I started. That is why I'm selling the domains just for 50$ !

Note: Domains will be sold all together, not one by one.
    Paying method: MoneyBookers

Domains are located on Name.Com (I will transfer to the buyers account) and they expire on 3-4 May 2011.

Domains
    cheapromehotels.biz
    cheapmiamihotels.biz
    cheapparishotels.org
    cheapviennahotels.org
    cheapviennahotels.info
    cheapmadridhotels.org
    cheapbarcelonahotels.org
    cheapfloridahotels.net
    cheapmiamibeachhotels.net
    cheapmunichhotels.net
    cheapberlinhotels.net