1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

10k Quality Links - Linkbaits - social media marketing - Seo consulting - all in one!

Discussion in 'Services' started by daremkd, Apr 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    [​IMG]

Full Service SEO Packages!

- telephone support
    - escrow payment possible!
    - Your personal SEO consultant assigned
    - Designated experts working around the clock to make your site rank
    - Nothing is impossible if you have have a Solid plan And we make them for you!
    - Only 5 Spots Available!
    - All Packages are customizable!

Payment possibilities: Paypal, Escrow service, Alertpay, libertyreserve, Webmoney

We will work with you to get you the rankings you deserve!

20% off for first 2 reviewing buyers!

daremkd, Apr 15, 2009 IP
  2. kollam003

kollam003 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi I normally do not give reviews as I am just to busy..but in this case I had to, this is a service I can vouch for time and again I - have got this fantastic service for one of my clients and I should say that It was just amazing.This was about four months ago, Yet we continue to work with Jenny(our personal SEO consultant he assigned to us ) till this very day. The review the client had given me for the service was just awesome.

The backlinks were more than the said 2675/ month to 3k plus!! and I keep seeing new links pop up when i am checking the SERPS and my tools . The keywords for my client was topped in the first 10 results of Google and Yahoo for VERY competitive keywords in ONLY just a few weeks. The support they provide was just excellent, they were able to make them stand for their word and service. One of the main attraction for their service is that they would give us a Personal SEO consultant to look into our site and clear all our doubts regarding SEO and Backlinks and whatever doubts you have in your mind.

You just give them your plan and course of action and they will do all the rest. Peace of mind granted. I would recommend this service to any serious Websites owner who thinks that his Websites is his business, as a result I know have several high profile clients who pay me much more then I pay him ^^ but that aside SEO and social media marketing is this persons job and he takes it serious showing me skills and techniques beyond what the scope of his service is advertised for A++!!! thanks again!.

kollam003, Apr 18, 2009 IP
  3. Kampung

Kampung Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi math0ip, I purchased a service from you recently , which works very well. My friend (client) is looking for a complete SEO service. I wonder, can you give me discounts for this service as a returning customer?

Kampung, Apr 19, 2009 IP
  4. LXJTian

LXJTian Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi are the links guaranteed? and is it possible to give white-branded reports with our logo and details?

We would like a slightly different terms on some parts please get back to us

LXJTian, Apr 22, 2009 IP
  5. daremkd

daremkd Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi LXJTian,

Q: Hi are the links guaranteed?

Yes they are.

Q: and is it possible to give white-branded reports with our logo and details?

We can give fully discrete reports which you can relay to your clients at no extra costs
    provided you supply any company specific graphics

Different terms are available and everything is customizable as such i have contacted you

@ kampung We do offer discounts for returning customers which can rake up substantially to increase your profits on higher numbers

daremkd, Apr 22, 2009 IP
  6. begusarai

begusarai Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I want to try your primary package , sounds really great, do you have any reviews so i can see your a valid person to invest in?

begusarai, May 6, 2009 IP
  7. daremkd

daremkd Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well if you are serious we can invest in you by working for you, as a matter of fact we have only positive feedback..

See a few of our other services here and all reviews and positive feedback:

500 quality one-way backlinks for rock bottom prices
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com
    /showthread.php?p=11144235
    10k Quality Links - Linkbaits - social media marketing - Seo consulting - all in one!
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1309017
    Linkbait Copywriting & Linkbaiting Service by Actual Journalists! - reviews available
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1306291
    Dirt Cheap Hosted Content Creation -625 links -25 webpages & articles - and much more
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?p=11170111

Let me know how you wish to proceed, thanks!

We can provide references for large projects also by pm

daremkd, May 6, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.