1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Linkbait Copywriting & Linkbaiting Service by Actual Journalists! - reviews available

Discussion in 'Services' started by daremkd, Apr 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    We are a social media and linkbaiting company employing NOT mere copywriters but actual journalists who will do:

But most importantly we write content that wil create a BUZZ, go viral, make you an authority and stand out from the crowd!

see our reviews on sitepoint!

* extensive research
    * Take Interviews from market leaders in your niche
    * we contact them trough our extensive network of contacts and a variety of methods including calling and setting appointments
    * You dont just tell us what to write We will think With you!
    * We will write breaking news as it happens
    * We provide Telephone support
    * This will create numerous backlinks from authority sites for you!

The Process:

When you contact us you wil provide us the niche/website you are in

We will research extensively and keep an ear to the ground for anything happening that will create a buzz for you

We will Give you 6 article ideas for every topic that you want us to cover , You can choose one or more from these 6 but you only pay for the ones you actually want

We will pay for stockphotos if needed this is included in the price!

We will research any videos that will be implemented if applicable!

A sample of article ideas we did for a client from which he could choose only the ones he truly like and he only pays for what he wants us to write about:

Samples of article ideas:

1. Top Five Things To Do Before Your Next Summer Vacation – in space. Space’s first tourist got back this month. It’d be cool to take a look at all the space tourism companies and see how they’ve progressed. Virgin Galactic launched a test flight last month. It’s freakin’ hilarious how the space tourism industry is and how close they are to taking “regular” folk. They’re surprisingly close. You can actually book a seat on line for $200,000 that is. They even have “Accredited Space Agents,” yes travel agents ready to book your ticket for you. I want to definitely talk to one of them or a couple they have some in about every country. I mean really who’s going to buy a ticket to space in Croatia? In addition to booking your ticket, I’ll talk about what you should wear and how you should prepare – yes they do have space camps for adults – what to pack, whether you need your passport...I’ll ask all these questions to the ASA. I think it might be a fun story. Will have think of a good title though.

2. Hottest Robotics Products for Your Home - In 2004 UN Economic Commission for Europe and the International Federation of Robotics predicted there would be 4.1 million robots in homes by 2007. A look at the latest Robot technology available. http://www.boston.com/business/technology/gallery/consumerrobots/

3. Top Ten Advances in Robotics – What are the best of the best in Robotics advances to help the average American?

4. 20 Science Nerds Who Became Millionaires – get a list of science grads from MIT, Stanford, RIT, UCLA and detail the companies they created.

5. Top 10 Reasons NOT to Get Your DNA Tested = DNA companies have cropped up offering to swab your swill but should you give them the tongue? Rise in insurance premiums, added anxiety, and the very fact that you might be disease prone are just some of the reasons not to do it.

6. Top 10 Worst Tornadoes of All Time in the U.S.

7. Top 10 Worst Science Fiction Movies.

8. Top 10 Best Science Fiction Movies.

9. Coming of Age – Wireless Electricity: Not much in the way of articles on this one but lots of buzz. It seems there will be a company that will allow you to power small things like laptop and even flat panels. http://tech.msn.com/guides/CES/video_wirelesselectricity.aspx debuted at the CES 2009.

10. Top Ten Versions of Electric Car Batteries.

11. How to make your own home science lab.

12 How Enzyme Cleaning Products Work

13. Story about solar car from Cambridge University Being Unveiled: Source: http://www.cuer.co.uk/cuer/home.html and http://www.autobloggreen.com/2009/04/06/solar-car-from-cambridge-university-unveiled/

more article ideas:

1. News of the Weird: Woman Has Phantom Third Arm Source – popular on reddit.com http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/articl...hird_arm%92&in_article_id=613271&in_page_id=2 Story is about stroke victim who lost feeling in left arm but brain developed and body responds to a “third” arm that replaced it.
    1. Angry Consumer: Real Age Test a scam. Who hasn’t taken this test that promises to tell you your “real” age based upon lifestyle factors? NYT’s article says it’s a scam because the owners sell your health info to drug companies. Source: http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/26/t...privacy.html?_r=2&scp=1&sq=realage.com&st=cse. Very popular article on reddit.com. 1005 views Really don’t know how to spin it differently though any ideas?
    2. Who doesn’t like a story about sperm banks? This one is about them being exposed to product liability. http://www.newscientist.com/article...ility-law.html?DCMP=OTC-rss&nsref=online-news This is ripe for irreverence and humor. Could do a futuristic piece on when sperm goes bad who ends up in court. And how many sperm banks are there anyway?
    3. Leopard Slug’s Mating – this is wonderful for the video. No article just a You Tube video. Riveting. But definitely can see a comparison to bad dating experiences as the slugs are lovey dovey one moment and then boom the slug just lets go and the other slug drops to the ground. J
    4. Chimps Exchange Meat for Sex. Finally scientific proof that men should always pay for dinner! Source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/7988169.stm Article about males who share their hunted meat getting twice as lucky and those who don’t. Ripe for relationship article.
    5. I Knew That Guy Was From Another Planet – story about human and aliens sharing DNA code. A far-fetched and futuristic modeling program saying that meteorites share the basics needed for our genetic code. Sounds cool. Can get some diagrams of DNA and the thermodynamic model they’re talking about. http://blog.wired.com/wiredscience/2009/04/thermodynamino.html
    6. And my favorite: Earthquake Whistleblower Was Deadly Right– Guy who predicted the earthquake in Italy unfortunately was right. This is a fascinating story blogged about here: http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/8...ologist-accurately-predict-the-italian-quake/
    o Stephen King wrote a terrifying book about a guy with the same phantom arm syndrome – called Duma Key. There’s a youtube video trailer for it. NPR also had a radio program on it. For cool audio. They did a whole feature on how a doctor taught a guy not to use his phantom limb which actually itched and hurt. Fascinating.

I like the way this article is written and I will try to bite off the author because she basically “mashes up,” quotes form news sources to create an article about one subject. It’s a brilliant way to rewrite an article from existing content. All the while I was coming up with these ideas I was wondering how I would make them unique enough so that they would get tagged or shared. I mean who wants to share old news. But I see how she makes other news her own news and I’ll definitely be doing the same if you think it’s cool.

more article ideas:

1. Title:How to Make Money Off Someone Else's Invention - Without Going To Jail.
    Premise: MarketLaunchers.com is a site that has inventions for sale in several categories. Talk to the site owner and others and do a story a successful turn-key biz in which someone bought another person's idea. Give 10-15 tips people need to know if they want to go into this behind the scenes deal.
    2. How to Market Your Invention in the Press: This is a standard Top 10 List on Guerrilla Marketing Tactics to get your invention in the media. We'll steer clear of the legal process and go straight to the external publics marketing. It'll include the standard PR fare such as press releases, staged events where press is invited but also new fare such as twittter meets, facebook applications. Will have examples of successful turnarounds. Want to interview Stephen Key - he has a website inventrite.com
    3. I'd like to add a category Popular Science - where pop culture meets science. One idea is an article about Top 10 Predictions from The Jetsons that Came (or are close) to True: Source material: various websites. - robotic maid, - new Japanese robot, flying car http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29775195/, drugs in a pill (they ate their food in one pill but whatever), space tourism (thanks Russia), flat-screen televisions, treadmillls, and self-propelled vacuum cleaners. I can find 3 others.
    4. Top 10 Keys to Getting the Science Right in Sci-Fi Novels: a list of tips on how to get the science correct in a fiction novel. I have my own tips on this but also can interview a sci-fi writer http://www.sfwa.org/writing/writer.htm who wrote about it.
    5. In honor of Earth Day - April 22 - the 10 hottest green inventions actually in the market and/or manufacturing.
    6. Top 10 Science Terms You need to know for any dinner party - now more than ever science is apart of our everyday life. Thanks to Obama's lift of the stem cell ban grandma's talking about embroynic stem cells at the local A&P. Here are some science terms you need to know to stay current and explain the terms and show video or photos whenever appropriate. Terms like - embryonic stem cell, stem cell nuclear transfer, DNA (cool twitter on extracting your own DNA), RNA, nano generators, solar technology, ART, centrifuges (Iran running nuclear enrichment centrifuges now), string theory.
    7. Top 10 Reasons Why Your Teens Rebel - It's all in the Brain - I've done this story already but can update it with new teen brain science. http://digg.com/d1o0ZK
    8. Why That Promotion May Be Bad For Your Mental Health: http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/newsandevents/pressreleases/researchers_find_promotion (researchers found job promotion adversely affect your doctor's visits).
    9. Research Shows Kids are Bad for Marriage: http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2009-04/uod-nrs040809.php
    10. Not Your Daddy's Periodic Table: Physicists unearth missing elements in periodic table known as rare earths. http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2009-03/mtu-sas032309.php
    11. Rac track Memory - new nanotechnology to store your computer information using no moving parts - as a regular hard drive does - just electrons to push information along a nonwire for safer storage. Proclaims it could be cheaper and more secure than current methods .http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2009-04/uol-btb040309.php
    12. Have we jumped the gun on climate change policy? For the first time we'll be able to measure climate change. But what have been using to solidify climate change policy in the past?
    http://www.nsf.gov/news/news_summ.jsp?cntn_id=114540&org=NSF&from=news
    An international scientific consortium has successfully developed a series of autonomous observatories in Antarctica that for the first time provide critical year-round "space weather" data from the Earth's harshest environment.

more article idea samples:

1. Top 10 Revealing Celebrity Fashions: Is It Too Much Skin?

Many of today’s celebrity’s are wearing very revealing fashions and the catwalks are overflowing with breasts and buttocks. Is this trend set to continue? If so, how far is too far?

2. OMG! Kathy Griffen in a Bikini – Not the Best Pics, Folks

Kathy Griffen’s bikini pics have hit the net and it’s not pretty. Focus on how celebrity pics are often airbrushed and touched up. http://stainedmat.com/index.php?subaction=showfull&id=1239405196&archive=&start_from=&ucat=1,106&

3. Top 5 Celebrity Diets: How to Get that Gorgeous Body!

Talk about the top five celebrity endorsed diets: Atkins, South Beach, Jenny Craig, The Grapefruit Diet, and The Acai Berry Diet. Very popular right now on multiple blogs.

4. Hillary Duff’s Guide to Plastic Surgery: Did She or Didn’t She?

Talk about the speculation surrounding Hillary Duff and her rumored plastic surgery. Heidi Montag’s rhinoplasty is also exposed! Also include recent plastic surgery mistakes, such as Mickey Rourke.

5. Salma Hayek’s Guide to Anti-Aging Cosmetics

Salma Hayek is soon releasing a new line of cosmetics that are promoted with anti-aging claims. For someone who’s over forty, she obviously has done something right!

6. Black and White Hot Fashions: The Celebs Are Stepping Out!

Black and white has come back in full swing for spring and summer, something that is traditionally not seen. Many celebrities, including Eva Longoria and Keira Knightley were recently spotted in some fabulous black/White combos that are simply smoking!

7. How to Get a Celebrity’s Tattoo

Talk about the many celebrity’s that now sport tattoos of every style. See a tattoo that you love? Wonder how to get it? Here are a few suggestions to finding just the right tattoo artist to complete your masterpiece.

8. Miley Cyrus’ Guide to Looking Your Age: Looks Like She Screwed It Up Yet Again!

So inundated with Miley Cyrus and her Hannah Montana counterpart are we that it’s often overlooked that she is still a teenager. With the release of the latest movie, she’s looking like a girl playing dress up at the movie premier in Nashville.

9. Nicole Richie’s Guide to Looking Amazing With a Baby Bump

Nicole Richie is looking amazing while pregnant and she’s been spotted out on the town. http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/celebrity_gallery/image_full/162150/

10. And Baby Makes Three: Sarah Michelle Gellar and Freddie Prinze, Jr Expecting

Sarah Michelle Gellar and Freddie Prinze, Jr announced today that they are expecting their first child. What will become of the former Buffy’s body?

11. The Top 10 Beauty Secrets of Celebrity Women: Shhhh-It’s a Secret!

Celebrities often endorse specific products lines of skin care and cosmetics. Some are out of this world expensive, but you may be surprised to find out that some are available in your local drug store.

12. Blast Away that Belly with Jessica Alba’s Ab Routine

Jessica Alba has one of the most enviable bodies in all of Hollywood. How does she do it? Find out her best kept ab secrets!

Another few sample article ideas we have already executed...

more article ideas:

1. Top 10 Reasons For a Self-Directed IRA - if investing your own money was easy everyone would do it. But even you can beat the returns Wall Street had last year. Really, could you do any worse? This article would play up the benefits of doing this option which are plenty especially in a market where some guy who doesn't even know your name lost all your retirement savings but still got a company bonus.
    2. Self-Directed IRA: Why You Are Better For Your Money Than That Other Guy - this article would explore the reasons why a self-directed IRA is the way to go in an era where most brokers are impersonal money managers who don't know you from another e-mail in their address book.
    3. 8 Ways To Tell If You're Ready for a Self-Directed IRA - this article would lay out eight characteristics of someone who is suited for a Self-Directed IRA. The key would be that each characteristic will fit a multitude of people so that more people may look into doing this.
    4. 7 Things to Avoid in Self-Directed IRA's - this would offer the common pitfalls that people may expect when doing a Self-Directed IRA.
    5. 3 Easy Steps to Creating a Self-Directed IRA - let's face it most people aren't risk takers. They're not going to transfer their 401 K into a Self-directed IRA without some assurances that it's an easy fix. We're not going to tell them it's easy to do but that it's easy to create one. It looks like the site owners provide a service to help the person when they do create one so this would be a good place to pay up that service.
    6. Top 8 Research Sites for your Self-Directed IRA - Get the most out of your self-directed IRA by being the best informed. Here are some sites that will help you do market research before investing. You could list sites that tout the benefits of inventing in real estate etc.
    7. Secret of the Rich: Self-Directed IRA's - everyone loves insider information so this article would spin self-directed IRA's as a little known investment secret that has produced millions for people. I have a couple of folks I could interview that are using self-directing IRA's.

----
    1. Top 10 Risks of Chemical Cleaning Agents - people like their ammonia. This article would point out how chemical cleaning products can harm them and why. Give them a reason why they should use an alternative.
    2. 7 Ways to Prevent Odors Naturally - These are helpful tips you can provide to readers about keeping their homes clean.
    3. 8 Ways Odors Can Affect Your Bottom Line - I don't know if there are eight but I imagine there are many and this article would give businesses a reason they could make more money if they had an odor elimination service from the Web site owner, even if they don't "smell," something they could be there.
    4. Why What You Can't See Could Hurt You - an article about the invisible dangers of mold, fungi, pollen, dander etc., in a home and why envirosharp's cleaning agent may be the way to better health.
    5. Why Your Sunday cleaning Isn't Enough - talk about the need for a thorough cleaning in a home that has pets or smoking odors, basically that harmful substances remain in the air when you just use cleaning products or air freshers. For a truly clean place you need to remove the offending agents and you can't do that with Oust.
    6. 8 Disgusting Things You Find At Hotels - this is a funny/humorous one and could end with a line that says give our number to your favorite hotel or something like that.

Conclusion:

This is a triple A-class service, actual Journalists will cover the news in your niche, you will have to do absolutely nothing but provide feedback and pick the best article ideas you like.

Again you only pay for the articles you pick.

Understand this service does not come cheap however, But we will work with you to cover your budget terms.

If you order more Articles/coverage in one batch we can prebook our journalist for you and thus provide you with a discount.

The price:

Only 45usd per article idea you pick and we execute

Only 75usd for any interviews held on your behalf

we also do research papers, essays and any other coverage, contact us for a custom quote!

We cannot guarantee that this will be available for long, as our journalists WILL be booked up fast for this premium service!

+++++++++++++++++++++++

P.s. We also provide a linkbaiting service to the frontpage social media for our created linkbaits for maximum exposure we do this in co-op with another new media company, details available upon request.

This can reap you hundreds to sometimes even thousands of High Quality backlinks in a matter of a day to a few days

Contact us for this seperate service

p.s.s. As an example I have Jeremy Shoemakers mobile number, and contacts with HCN, hollywood companies etc. ^_^

p.s.s.s. Again this is only to get few quality clients the price is way too low and will go or we will close this service as soon as we have got recurring quality clients, so act fast or be left behind, if you read this and did not buy, sorry to say but your a loser, kinda..!

daremkd, Apr 13, 2009 IP
    flightnurse likes this.
  2. SEOjr

SEOjr Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Do you do Travel niche? Do you provide free review offer?

SEOjr, Apr 13, 2009 IP
  3. daremkd

daremkd Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We do any niche, including travel, our Journalists are versed in most any subject and they will always do extensive research.

Also since you only choose what you like us to write about from the article ideas we give you, there is no risk on your side.

We can however offer no free reviews as I think it is more then clear this is a valuable no-risk service at a price which should normally be at least 2-3 times as high at market rates for this quality.

daremkd, Apr 13, 2009 IP
  4. Spider Man

Spider Man Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'll like to go for:
    Only 45usd per article idea you pick and we execute.

But few questions:
    How many links I can have in the article ?
    How Many minimum backlinks you can guarantee ?
    How much time u need to complete this ?
    Do you have any previous example of this work to show me ?
    And by which name do Shoemaker knows u .. I just had words with him and he refused that he know you .. hun ?

Please answer the above questions asap I have lots of Travel sites I want to start with !!

Spider Man, Apr 13, 2009 IP
  5. daremkd

daremkd Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    These are the last digits of his mobile number 6.5750 IF you really know him you can confirm this...

Next, please read the listing, we do not provide links, we "bait" for them.

We have samples above and we have no rights to show them but for a few which we can show only to buyers in pm.

Once payment has been made, we will then immediately start working on them and within 24 hours will provide you with the 12 article ideas for your site, then when you choose your preference, we will finalize the linkbaits and send to you for review.

daremkd, Apr 13, 2009 IP
  6. dimmakherbs

dimmakherbs Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    ok, your post was very long so I want to make sure I understand.
    I pay $45 for an article, right? or was anything else included in that price?
    -also what reviews are available that your title suggests?

dimmakherbs, Apr 13, 2009 IP
  7. daremkd

daremkd Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, reviews are on visible on sitepoint. price is 45usd or 75usd for one where we have to conduct an interview, we can suggest who to interview based on topic, Thanks!

daremkd, Apr 14, 2009 IP
  8. freshdevelopment

freshdevelopment Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Are you capable of performing this service for UK based websites?

freshdevelopment, Apr 14, 2009 IP
  9. daremkd

daremkd Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes, we are!

daremkd, Apr 15, 2009 IP
  10. rathin

rathin Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    just small update

i worked with math0ip,

work he done is very faster and full of qulity

i will recommand this service to all

rathin, Apr 17, 2009 IP
  11. daremkd

daremkd Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    thank you for your review and I am taking more orders for now...

daremkd, Apr 17, 2009 IP
  12. wholetmein

wholetmein Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The service which was offered by math0ip for copy writing and link baits they have made are excellent we already gained attraction from some authority sites and gained valueable backlinks by it!

The charges are perfect and the service is a care package from start to end!

wholetmein, Apr 21, 2009 IP
  13. donnareed

donnareed Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'd like to try an article- can you PM me what info is needed and payment details please.

donnareed, Apr 24, 2009 IP
  14. flightnurse

flightnurse Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm down on my knees begging you all to please NOT use this guy's service because I WANT ALL HIS TIME FOR MYSELF! Seriously folks the articles I received so far exceeded my very picky expectations that I'm delighted to tell you that his service is everything he says it is - and even better. So, please, I'm asking nicely, don't use him 'cause the more of you who do the less time he'll have to do more work for me... gimme a break here ok?

No joking here... the quality he provides is the best I've ever received from any paid service... extremely high quality and professional in every way.

flightnurse, Apr 25, 2009 IP
  15. Jalpari

Jalpari Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Very interesting service you have here

Hi, can i make an order, please remit the payment details for me

Jalpari, Apr 26, 2009 IP
  16. inet

inet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 14
    i see there is a service on sitepoint for $700 per month for link baiting articles. Could you elaborate on this?

thanks

inet, Apr 26, 2009 IP
  17. dejanlesi

dejanlesi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi this sounds great! And the price is also quite low for such a service. I am sending you a PM with my requirements right now.

dejanlesi, Apr 27, 2009 IP
  18. daremkd

daremkd Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

If you want us to bait these we can do this incidentally, this will cost only 150usd for a bait on all social media sites.

We have power user profiles on Digg, Reddit, Stumbleupon, Mixx, Propeller, Twitter, Plurk facebook and a great number of other platforms, we also hold a very strong contact list of people who are power users in social media who spread our content and make its reach much further

However we offer a monthly service at 700usd where you get a bi-daily linkbait service(this does not include copywriting for the linkbaits) for all of your content.

If you want to get real value you can get our linkbuilding package with 5k links build per month with bi-daily
    linkbaiting service included see here for details

daremkd, Apr 28, 2009 IP
  19. Daniel Tan

Daniel Tan Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    SOLD - Math0ip, can I have more info and PM me your payment link? Like to have the $45 package. Thanks!

Daniel Tan, Apr 28, 2009 IP
  20. vgal

vgal Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    Are the links in "article ideas" links to ones you've previously done? Also, I sent you a PM with a few questions.

vgal, May 1, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.