1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Dear Bangladeshi-- Lets apply for paypal in Newspaper

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by zobair, Jul 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    I want to post a large application/ advertisement in Bangaldeshi news paper with nice graphics in the first page regarding the paypal issue. I want that all Bangladeshi users of DP who want paypal will write in this thread that how can be the application make successfull. I think if everybody gives only 1 thousand taka then it will be a good fund for advertising. Please write your opinion here.

Dear Moderator, This is very serious issue. If it is wrong place then please post this thread into the correct place.

zobair, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  2. shamkabir

shamkabir Active Member

Best Answers:
    shamkabir, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  3. kashem

kashem Banned

Best Answers:
    I will provide you all the support from my side . let me know how can I send you the money

kashem, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  4. zobair

zobair Peon

Best Answers:
    I really don't know how shall we collect money or who will take that responsibility. I don't have any known people in any newspaper. If anyone have experiences regarding advertisements in newspaper or any close relative who is journelist then please response.

zobair, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  5. Dondon2d

Dondon2d Peon

Best Answers:
    Write an online petition just like what we did in Philippines.

Dondon2d, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  6. zobair

zobair Peon

Best Answers:
    have some uncles who are very rich and lives in Bangladesh. They often go to abroad for their business. I asked them to make a paypal account for me when they will be in abroad. But they didn't understand what the paypal is. Most of the people don't know what the paypal is. Only those who are related to outsourcing knows about paypal. So if this issue comes on news paper it will definitely open everybodies eyes and they will know that how india is getting foreign currency so fast. Lots of unemployeed young man can have there oursourcing jobs.

I think some topic writting in a forum or making groups in facebook for paypal is not a good step. I think our policy makers will not browse google searching that " bangladesh problem" " financial problem" " outsourcing problme in bangladesh " etc. But everybody reads news paper. If a large advertisement/ application in a eye catching graphics publish on the News paper 3 days in a week it will definitely attract them to think about that.

I can give 5 thousand taka for the advertisement. I am a 23 years old boy. I have lots of works in my hand but I have to reject them often because of time. If I had a paypal I would get that work done by other country's outsourcer . But now I am not able to pay them because of paypal. So, I have to do limited 3d works besides my education.

zobair, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  7. zobair

zobair Peon

Best Answers:
    Dondon , Can you please tell detail about the application? Where to submitt that? How did you overcome that problem etc?

zobair, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  8. krkbkk

krkbkk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Send through PAYPAL. :p

krkbkk, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  9. Dondon2d

Dondon2d Peon

Best Answers:
    Dondon2d, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  10. nafishasan60

nafishasan60 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There will be no use if you publish any front page newspaper advertisement in Bangladeshi newspaper regarding the paypal issue. Only a handful of people will understand about it. I am not discouraging your effort or anyones effort. Few people will understand it. But it won't start Paypal thinking of starting their service in Bangladesh. I will be happy also if paypal starts its service in Bangladesh.

I have already talked with a paypal customer care executive and she don't even know where Bangladesh is? Don't think me wrong. But I am saying you the reality.

According to me there are some problems in Bangladeshi Government as well as in the approach of Paypal thats why Paypal is not yet available in Bangladesh. Lets try to find out the problems.

1) Bangladesh Government holds a strict policy regarding foreign currency transaction.
    2) Only a handful of people use paypal and some are thinking of using it. [But in India a lot of people use paypal.]
    3) A long time passes for taking permission from different department of Bangladesh Govt.
    4) General Banking channel of Bangladesh is age old [Most of the people won't understand even the concept of Paypal].

According to me as only a handful amount of people are using PayPal in Bangladesh, PayPal don't think that it is viable to start its operation in Bangladesh.

If you have any confusion about my findings please reply here.

nafishasan60, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  11. androomidaa

androomidaa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i totally iternally and absofuckenlutely second nafishasan60

no offence to Zobair but bro ur dealing with the wrong stuff and i wonder u can fix the problem within at least next 5 years. i have already stumbled around 7-8 topics like this past 2 years still no change. i have paypal shitting my ass long around and the honest advice, dont freakin use paypal, pp is good to freeze your account without any reason at all. u into aff marketing go for epass and payoneer, u into freelancing, payoneer is good, a handful of sites pays via payoneer, what do u need pp for?

currently pp guys dont have any plan and wont move in bd because of some bum fu*kin rules of bangladesh bank.:mad: u need to change the shitt ass rules of bangladesh bank first, which is impossible IMHO. we are living in a shit ass country where you cannot send a single dime abroad from bd. i once tried to upload my payoneer master card with $100 but couldnt bcoz of the rules of banglades bank. western union, money gram no nothing is allowed to send money from bd. send good amount from bd and bangladesh bank will call u up and will fuck3n humiliate you. so even if pp arrives, you only will be able to receive..this makes no sense if u cannot send.

just so get the sense of what shit we are living in, i baught 2 corsair 4GB dualkit rams from newegg ($90) and shipped em to my address and i got a call from UPS confirming the arrival with a notice that stated i need to pay 70% tax:eek: of the actual price to customs just because i baugh a product when a same category product is available in market altho it isnt!

my luck! i felt happy because i didnt ship a $2500 alienware gamer edition laptop which i had a plan to ship next! calcaulate the slap if i sent! to my fellow bd'ers do think and research before you ship toilet cleaners :D

bd dick head bankers and policy makers wont change the rules for us, we have to change the country to be very specific.

androomidaa, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  12. zobair

zobair Peon

Best Answers:
    I have one question: Where is the problem? Paypal don't want to do business in Bangaldesh because of lack users or Bangladesh Bank is not giving the permission because of their lack knowledges?

If The problem is to Bangladesh bank or Other bangladeshi rules then Why not this application can make some changes? It will definitely let them think one time what we are trying to say in that application. And they will think and atlease 1% progress will be done I think. That 1% will become 10% after 1 year. And when 10% will become 100% some day.

If you walk at 0.1 Feet/minutes one day you will sure reach in your destination. But if you sit down on a chair and shout that some VIP car will take you to your destination , no car may come to take you. You will have to wait for your luck then.

zobair, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  13. nafishasan60

nafishasan60 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Zobair you are doing right. One thing I should tell you that PayPal works mostly with Visa, MasterCard Credit Cards. The Credit Cards issued by Private Banks in Bangladesh can't be used for any kind of online transaction.

Only a few people have Gold (Internationally Accepted) Credit Cards with higher charge and interest rate. But still they are not accepted in the online shopping sites.

If there is no restriction on the credit cards I hope paypal will sure think to start its operation in Bangladesh.

nafishasan60, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  14. getjimmy

getjimmy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Its all about your government,they need to change their policies,after that only paypal may come to Bangladesh,i still think they may never come to Bangladesh or it may tale next 10-15 years,good luck.

getjimmy, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  15. zobair

zobair Peon

Best Answers:
    getjimmy , After 15 years we may attack india and india will be in our rules. So I think That will not be a problem than. By that time please develop your country as much you can, cause we don't like dirty roads of calcutta. Also tell tamil people to use fair and lovely , that will make them fair.

zobair, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  16. zobair

zobair Peon

Best Answers:
    forgot to wish you good luck!

zobair, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  17. krkbkk

krkbkk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My dear Bangladeshi Baby,

Don't forgot the past.

If Bangladesh is in the Maps of the world, it is just because of we, Indians only.

mm.. you are asking Tamil people to use Fair & Lovely.

Do you people know what Fair & Lovely is, or you people have any capacity to buy it?

Don't push us to step down until your level.

Mind your words.

krkbkk, Jul 12, 2008 IP
    getjimmy likes this.
  18. krkbkk

krkbkk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Forget to ask you,

In 15 years you are going to attack India?! hahahhaha... Great Joke buddy.

First of all try to be there in the Map of the world in 15 years. Then you can think of other things.

krkbkk, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  19. getjimmy

getjimmy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Well dude,u can attack India anytime and all knows who will be the winner,Dirty roads of Calcutta lol,i read at many places that roads in Calcutta and BD is almost similar,so same apply for roads in BD also,regarding Tamil people,man they don't need fair and lovely,they are one of the intelligent peoples in countries,i have never seen people from BD,so no idea if they need it or not,but yes i have seen your cricket players,they do need fair and lovely and also newly launched "Fair and handsome",not sure if these creams are available in BD.

Ah,i also gave u some RED Cream (reps).

getjimmy, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  20. krkbkk

krkbkk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ngoththaa.. BANGLADESHI GUYS ARE TALKING ABOUT 'FAIR'.

hahahahahha

hahaha

hahahha

people, I cldnt control my laugh..

hahahah
    hahha

hhahaha:D

krkbkk, Jul 12, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.