1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

When PayPal allow Bangladesh ?

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by shamkabir, Jun 7, 2008.

1. shamkabir

shamkabir Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am not say that your idea is good or bad.

PayPal is online business and this will help those people who are online related. If we published an article in our national daily newspaper then what happen? Who will benefit, think about it. Because most popular daily newspaper in Bangla. I am not hearted any one. Please don’t think that.

We need online people who feel for PayPal. He will tell his friend, relative etc. After that we will get some successes. Please tell to our ICT person, (if u know any one) write down it about PayPal need.

We need some online platform when people go there. Report on

alexa.com see that top sites of Bangladesh.

One of our friend make a group in facebook.

We Need Paypal In Bangladesh. Already there are 90+ member.

So my opinion is not to spend 1k taka.
    And thank you to understand that this is not a funny place to do something fun.

[N.B I am very Sorry for my English]

shamkabir, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  2. kashem

kashem Banned

Best Answers:
    Its not a bad idea at all . Here in Bangladesh goverment policy makers are involved with a lot of other things. If you want to bring the paypal matter infront of them ( as their involves some goverment policy) you need to create some buzz through various way. Articles, press release, ad on daily news will help to spread the issues among others esp those who write about IT in BD.Some day it will bring good results I m sure

kashem, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  3. zobair

zobair Peon

Best Answers:
    I have some uncles who are very rich and lives in Bangladesh. They often go to abroad for their business. I asked them to make a paypal account for me when they will be in abroad. But they didn't understand what the paypal is. Most of the people don't know what the paypal is. Only those who are related to outsourcing knows about paypal. So if this issue comes on news paper it will definitely open everybodies eyes and they will know that how india is getting foreign currency so fast. Lots of unemployeed young man can have there oursourcing jobs.

I think some topic writting in a forum or making groups in facebook for paypal is not a good step. I think our policy makers will not browse google searching that " bangladesh problem" " financial problem" " outsourcing problme in bangladesh " etc. But everybody reads news paper. If a large advertisement/ application in a eye catching graphics publish on the News paper 3 days in a week it will definitely attract them to think about that.

I can give 5 thousand taka for the advertisement. I am a 23 years old boy. I have lots of works in my hand but I have to reject them often because of time. If I had a paypal I would get that work done by other country's outsourcer . But now I am not able to pay them because of paypal. So, I have to do limited 3d works besides my education.

zobair, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  4. krkbkk

krkbkk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Can I tell you a suggestion?

Paisapay is famous in India.

Why don't you approach Paisapay to introduce it in Bangladesh? And by this way you can show paypal how many users can become members. So paypal will get interest automatically.

Ofcourse using paisapay, international clients can't send money to you.

But atleast you people can do business relations with the mass Indian community. You can send / receive projects from them too.

krkbkk, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  5. tiger01

tiger01 Peon

Best Answers:
    Facebook idea is not bad.

But application/ advertisement/ article on daily newspaper like Prothom Alo and other IT Magazine will give you quick/ greater exposure/ response.

Just think how many people read newspaper and how many people browse facebook daily.

I know paypal is mainly required and known by online business/ purchase, and majority of newspaper reader have no good idea on it. But they will vote for you, from tea-table to adviser's table.

Also its not Paypal who don't want to expand their business but our Government who don't want take it. The cause is same for which we were disagree for vat free IT product and then getting free submarine connection.

IT product is cheap now, we also got submarine connection. But still we suffer for our past wrong.

So, signing via facebook we may get paypal within five year.

But I am sure our next generation will feel shame by reading that we take five years to bring paypal by saving some penny nothing else.

tiger01, Jul 12, 2008 IP
  6. Rukna

Rukna Peon

Best Answers:
    To fix any kind of problem,it is necessary to find out why it does not work.
    If bugs is found then,try to fix this problem by solving those bugs,again and again.

To get Paypal in Bd, First we can send a mail to Paypal for asking why they dont come in bd (for asking reasons).Then try to solve this.

Actually we cant do anything if government dont want this.It is also necessary to make understand government it's necessity.

With respect,I gave a mail to Mostafa Jobbar(not sure in spelling),but it's relly saddy that he did not show any response.
    If we can make understand legends of IT site in Bd,then it will be very easy.
    I dont believe in Prothom-alo's adv(Prothom-alo is also using pp) or other IT magazines adv.

I am newcomer in this site and it's my personal view,so if there is any problem ...........................

Rukna, Jul 13, 2008 IP
  7. zobair

zobair Peon

Best Answers:
    is there any email address of paypal where we can send mail by asking that why they are not in bangladesh? Can you please write that address here?

zobair, Jul 13, 2008 IP
  8. dezine_gen

dezine_gen Peon

Best Answers:
    To do this you need ask paypal to share kindly, what is the reason they are not coming to bangladesh.......please be polite and diplomatic in asking them. If they answer properly then go for the next step. Ask BD government why they are not allowing paypal or meeting paypal transaction method?
    I'm sure if someone can create a buzz that if we can get paypal in BANGLADESH we will be able to create jobs in BANGLADESH. JUST like a outsourcing job. Give some statistics...like how many people will use paypal, how much their earning can be.
    convince leaders....ICT industry leadership vote......
    POST in all forums a that you want paypal

try to mail paypal people to get those links etc....
    Also starting a forum for online processing can be a good idea.

good lcuk

dezine_gen, Jul 13, 2008 IP
  9. tiger01

tiger01 Peon

Best Answers:

Paypal replied me at 2/23/2007

"We sincerely appreciate your interest in becoming a PayPal member.
    Unfortunately, we are not yet providing services for the country or region
    in question. Establishing our service in each new country or region
    involves complex changes due to different regulations. We are always
    looking to expand our availability; however, due to the complexities of
    global expansion, we cannot provide a specific time frame. We are working
    hard and look forward to expanding our services to additional countries and
    regions in the future."

What is you suggestion now.

Also we should not go back, if we already know what is what.

tiger01, Jul 13, 2008 IP
  10. dezine_gen

dezine_gen Peon

Best Answers:
    You seem to be the most ideal poster of this thread. :D
    I like your postings and your ideas about things without hurting others.:D

dezine_gen, Jul 13, 2008 IP
    kashem likes this.
  11. poison_paradize

poison_paradize Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not from Bangladesh but I kinda had the same problem. They said something about issues with bank authorities etc..

You can still get someone from whatever country set up an account for you, and accept and pay online ;)

poison_paradize, Jul 13, 2008 IP
  12. krkbkk

krkbkk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

For sure cannot.

Itz against Paypal's TOS.

They will block your account for sure.

krkbkk, Jul 13, 2008 IP
  13. shamkabir

shamkabir Active Member

Best Answers:
    Still you are not find PayPal address, here is it : PayPal Help Center
    You have two choice : Help by Email and Help by Phone.
    I hope you get your answer and mail to PayPal, what PayPal reply share us.

shamkabir, Jul 13, 2008 IP
  14. Rukna

Rukna Peon

Best Answers:
    Now we need an actual figure that shows 'how many people need(not want) Paypal in Bd'.
    Can anyone help ?

What about our upcoming meeting ?

We Need Paypal In Bangladesh

Rukna, Jul 14, 2008 IP
  15. tiger01

tiger01 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes. Kashem really says the real thing.

That's the process by which we get vat free IT product, also submarine connection.

tiger01, Jul 15, 2008 IP
  16. tiger01

tiger01 Peon

Best Answers:

We do not want something if we don't need.

tiger01, Jul 15, 2008 IP
  17. poison_paradize

poison_paradize Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So you're saying that if for example my husband sets up an account, he can't allow me to use it?

poison_paradize, Jul 15, 2008 IP
  18. kashem

kashem Banned

Best Answers:
    I am sure you can use it if he adds you as user of the paypal account . I have a friend who has business verifed account , he then adds his business partner as an user of the account . I dont know whehter it is possible for other types of paypal account

kashem, Jul 15, 2008 IP
  19. krkbkk

krkbkk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Is it possible to use your husband's credit card even if he allows you to use it?!

krkbkk, Jul 15, 2008 IP
  20. dezine_gen

dezine_gen Peon

Best Answers:
    Are you saying that if biz partner, say lives in a paypal allowed country (like UK) and I'm living in Bangladesh, I can use paypal from Bangladesh along with him with a business account.

Please explain.

dezine_gen, Jul 15, 2008 IP