1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help on my homepage

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by kevwev, Feb 24, 2006.

Need help with a new homepage I'm trying to design. Please see this thread for the problem http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=60678

Why does it come up like that on there browsers but on mine it's fine and looks perfect.

How do I get it so it looks the same on all browsers, I'm using dreamweaver to design.

thanks

kevwev, Feb 24, 2006 IP
  2. brunozugay

brunozugay Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh boy, what a mess!!! Let me start of by saying that I would never ever go live with this before doing some major fixing up. You have way to many useless DIVs and TABLEs that I've lost my count after 20. Please get this HTML looked at. :eek:

To answer your question, by quickly loading it up into Dreamweaver I saw the problem. In your code, put "Layer4" after "Layer5" and change it's "left" CSS value to at least "250px". I tried it, and it works. And please do it in "Code View" not the "Design View".

Good luck.

brunozugay, Feb 24, 2006 IP
  3. someguy

someguy Guest

Best Answers:
    Took a look at your other thread, seems ok, have you resolved this?

someguy, Feb 28, 2006 IP