1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to increase the organic traffic without backlinks

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by na9endra, Jan 9, 2016.

It is quite an agreed truth that quality links have a definite role in getting higher ranking and definitely in driving more organic traffic. But, it is not going to be a cakewalk if you are not outing in much time and effort into this. But I anticipate that this handful of information provided here is going to be helpful majorly for the beginners and intermediates who still strives to make a mark in SEO.

We can say off- page SEO is the one with more power and quality compared to on- page SEO in terms of the search traffic and networking. At the same time, it is going to be difficult for every blogs to bring in more quality incoming links which ultimately leads to a better ranking.

By not making it more complex, the following information can guide you through better ways to drive in more organic traffic to your site.

Low competitive long tail keywords

Rather than going for a high competitive keyword which are targeted by the established brands, I would suggest you to go with comparatively low competitive long tail keywords.

For example; Instead of targeting "ivf clinics", you can go for "ivf clinic in Hyderabad". This will help you rank quickly and easy if someone is looking for a nearby search engine optimization professional in Hyderabad.

Article Headline that draws people

Headline is the first element that can entice the users to the website. It should be made in such a way that people find it interested to look in.

My experience is making me to suggest that it is better to limit the characters of the headline to maximum 60-70 characters including space.

Building blogs for the users- so make it enticing

Let me tell you, how this blog building is going to benefit you in increasing the organic search traffic.

The magical element here is the CTR - Click-Through Rate. As simple as the name suggests, CTR is the ratio of number of clicks received for your page to the number of views. The best part is that, if the visitors stays on the page and if they interact well with the content you have produced, the chances are more for the betterment of organic traffic.

The chances for easy recognition from the Google in this case cannot be discarded here.

Focus on quality article and let them engage more

Articles are relevant sources you can drive in more traffic. The only thing you need to consider here is the quality. It must be perfect with no unnecessary words, or plagiarism. The long length articles with good quality content without any repetition can entice the viewers to a good extent.

Depending on the length of the content, the chances for focusing more on the keywords also are high.

Be specific

It is suggested to avoid writing multiple blog topics under a single post. Rather, it is always good to focus on a single topic so that you can put in the cent percent to it. This is going to benefit both the search engine crawler and the visitors equally.

Constant update

Although regular updates may not help you with a guaranteed ranking, there is a definite chance to rank for some keywords. The more pages you add, the more chances are there for gathering links.

Also, there are certain timing that you can follow to post and update in the social media, which I could observe for the past one year.

Facebook 1:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m (Preferably Wednesday at 3:00 p.m.)

Twitter Monday between 1:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m

LinkedIn Tuesdays between 10am-11am

Pinterest Saturdays between 8pm-11pm

Google+ Weekdays between 9am to 11 am

These timings are my observations for the last one year based upon the online research.

Google plus with more benefits

Although the social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter are there for sharing the content so as to drive traffic, I would suggest you to go with Google pus as well for better organic traffic.

The quality content always has a better place and you can share it in the circles, because Google+ comes up with better chances (Google loves Google+!). Take advantage of this by sharing always your latest post on Google+

There is no limit for your growth

Limiting the selection of keyword selection to a low competitive keyword doesn’t mean that you need to restrict the opportunities to certain countries, or continent.

For example, for the keyword ‘best ivf clinic’, you can take help from the target location in Adwords to set the location as Hyderabad, telangana, India.

It is also appreciated to take help from Google analytics to know about the locations from where more visitors are coming from.

Using Adwords keyword planner, you can reach out to the most searched keywords in those locations.

Page Speed Matters

Similarly to the above mentioned factors, page speed is also another relevant factor that can influence the rank factor. People doesn’t want to spend longer time on the site to get the content they are looking for.

It is maximum for three to five seconds the visitors are going to wait for the exact information they are looking for. And, this would apply both to the desktop users and mobile users. Along with the increasing acceptance of responsive web designs, Google also came up with a positive receptiveness towards mobile users.

Although Google Page Speed Insights are giving relevant accurate information, I personally recommend you to go with GT Metrix, because here, along with the information on the page speed insights, the exact solution is also provided in a precise way.

On-Page Optimization

Let it be on- page or off- page optimization, the two factors you must consider are the elimination of duplicate content and 404 errors.

Avoid duplicate content - It can be in form of tags or category pages. In both the cases, the best way to fix is to instruct spiders not to index these pages in their algorithm.

You can take help from Siteliner to get insights on the duplicate content/ page.

Fixing 404 Error

A 404 error page should return the appropriate 404 not found status code or syntax when a user hit a dead link on your blog.

Using the Webmaster tool, you can find those pages under 404 error.

It is also possible to check for the W3 websites through W3C link checker as given below.

In essence, putting in enough effort on considering all these factors, and dedication, can take your site to the position you always expected to.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2016
    na9endra, Jan 9, 2016 IP
  2. Shahidul_Islam

Shahidul_Islam Member

Best Answers:
    Citations are one of the Very Important Local #SEO strategy which helps
    businesses to rank higher in the #Google Local Search for your area.

Attached Files:

Shahidul_Islam, Jan 9, 2016 IP
  3. gisteam

gisteam Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Follow this techniques
    1. Target Low competitive Geo-Targeted Keywords.
    2. Build Your Blog For Users.
    3. Improve Your Page Speed.
    4. Share Your Content On Google Plus.
    5. Update Regularly.
    6. On-Page Optimization.
    7. Your Article Headline.

gisteam, Jan 21, 2016 IP
  4. niksto82

niksto82 Member

Best Answers:
    Panda is waaay to smart now and will hit you if you're after long tails only
    well, it was valid before, but not now anymore
    going solely after long tails simply doesn't work anymore
    you should provide value and at the same time to be after a nice, not so hard to crack MEDIUM tail
    which will have a nice tail after it. Also, your keyword needs to have descent traffic. Otherwise, it is useless.

niksto82, Jan 22, 2016 IP
  5. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You need a backlink in order to reach your target audience and come up with an interesting as well as beneficial content for the users.

KylieSweet, Jan 24, 2016 IP
  6. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    Backlinks is not all about search engines, if you want to improve your overall SEO efforts then always put your target audience first.
    If your target audience like what you offer then they are also most likely to the job for you, like sharing your links on social media.

Patricia Ann Lee, Jan 24, 2016 IP
  7. piasroy

piasroy Active Member

Best Answers:
    use good contain and properly on-page SEO

piasroy, Jan 25, 2016 IP
    VAKTA MONDAL likes this.
  8. reedfanuel

reedfanuel Member

Best Answers:
    Hi guys

I've been reading the forum and I'm thrilled by the amount of information you guys share here. I'm trying to make my entry to online marketing and I have set up a blog and I'm looking for ways to skyrocket everything. So far, my blog has 97 articles and it's 9 months old. There is nothing I have done so far to increase my traffic apart from just writing and posting the articles. On average, the blog receives about 50 sessions a day. My site is http://reedfashionmag.com/.

With the information I have provided above:
    • I'm I on the right track?
    • Are the number of sessions too low for a 9-month old blog?
    • Are the number of pieces way below an amount that can be deemed as enough to get good traffic?
    • What can you advise me to do next?
    • If you were me, what would you start doing now?

I will appreciate your help.

Thanks guys.

reedfanuel, Jan 25, 2016 IP
  9. Cha Wong

Cha Wong Peon

Best Answers:
    Why don't you keep writing articles for generating traffic to your website? Keep writing articles and you will be able to see more visitors on your website if the articles are trendy.

Cha Wong, Jan 26, 2016 IP
  10. VAKTA MONDAL

VAKTA MONDAL Banned

Best Answers:
    Right! Proper on page seo and keyword selection is the main factor.

VAKTA MONDAL, Jan 26, 2016 IP
  11. Aalia Rehan

Aalia Rehan Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi @Probir Protim Roy , Welcome to forum.
    I would say, as you are newbie in SEO so most the time check google updates regarding to SEO regularly and try to follow them.
    Make sure to facilitate you audience best, work for client rather than Google, if your clients are satisfy with you, definitely Google 'll be satisfy with you, And the second to produce quality content.

Aalia Rehan, Jan 27, 2016 IP
  12. salmanqureshi24

salmanqureshi24 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    long tail KW ranks easily but getting traffic is very low

salmanqureshi24, Mar 5, 2016 IP
  13. PDhawan

PDhawan Member

Best Answers:
    Great info! I think it says it all. Good content properly structured that can be read by Humans and properly optimized that can be read by bots is all you need. This exhaustive post mentions everything in these in details.

PDhawan, Mar 6, 2016 IP
  14. anthony scoble

anthony scoble Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Follow these Tips
    • Improve your website design, page load speed
    • On-Page optimization - Meta Title, Description, and keywords
    • Create your profile on Wordpress and Blogger , update regularly with fresh and engaging content.
    • Update your blogs on the main website

anthony scoble, Mar 6, 2016 IP
  15. Mathavan K

Mathavan K Member

Best Answers:
    The quality content will automatically bring more organic traffic to your website, the best way is start and posting a content on daily basis in your blog.

Mathavan K, Mar 7, 2016 IP
  16. DOT Software

DOT Software Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello Guys,
    I want to tell something about how to increase organic traffic without back links. First of all I want to clear that back link is most important for increase traffic on your website. Back link is a back bone on your website. If you want traffic and PR on google, its very useful but you shouldn't build low quality back link because its harmful for your website. Now a day you can optimize your website in a proper way. you can get organic traffic without back links. Some on-page SEO Technique complete your that requirement which you asked.
    • Use a proper title on each page according to your page
    • Use a proper meta description include proper keyword on each page
    • Use alt tag on images stuff keywords in alt tag
    • Use proper h1 to h6 headings
    • And also optimize your content in a proper way
    • And in a first paragraph you can stuff own most useful keywords
    • Proper sitemap and robots.txt file
    These all techniques give you a quick result.

DOT Software, Mar 7, 2016 IP
  17. andyle

andyle Member

Best Answers:
    it seem to be impossible task.
    in my opinion, you get it with good domain and good content

andyle, Mar 17, 2016 IP
  18. falgunasif

falgunasif Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well you can rank on google without backlinks but you cant hold the position long without them.

falgunasif, Mar 25, 2016 IP
  19. Xand1951

Xand1951 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think you still need good and quality backlinks to get good traffic and reach to your audience. Without backlinks it is very hard to maintain your position in Google.

Xand1951, Mar 26, 2016 IP
  20. Sloth

Sloth Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Google has gotten very good at rewarding the highest quality result with top rankings, even if it doesn't have as many links.

Rand Fishkin (from Moz) had some great advice -- he said don't try to make your content just better than the top ranking page, make it ten times better.

You can do that by providing better information, making your page look better (with graphics and layout), and embedding content like photos and videos.

If you take the time to make your page extremely high quality, you can get to the top of the results with no links. It's getting easier every day.

Sloth, Apr 11, 2016 IP