1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need quality content writer to write 5 articles per day on a monthly salary

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Arunrajvs, Apr 27, 2015.

1. bogartkick

bogartkick Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ah ok. Maybe I just have to say this "one of the worst rates in the history on DP". These low paying clients should hire animals, not humans.

bogartkick, Apr 27, 2015 IP
    write.subhajit likes this.
  2. ejaz ahmed

ejaz ahmed Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Agreeed

ejaz ahmed, Apr 27, 2015 IP
  3. Seandavidhyams

Seandavidhyams Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I actually used to write for this guy back in 2013. He was paying me around $3 for 500+ words then. It was good steady work and I thank him for it. But today even I write for $1.25 per 100 words and get enough work at that rate. This maybe because my writing quality has improved. It maybe because of inflation (I don't really know how that works :p). But one thing is for sure, expecting to find a quality writer at $1.67 per 500 words is ridiculous.

Let me shed some light on the angle he's using though. To the average Indian, $200 a month converts to roughly INR 12000 which is a lot of money for just "writing stuff". But, for him to expect "absolutely no plagiarism" and "good grammatical skills" from the average Indian is unimaginable.

These are the kind of people that give a bad name to professional Indian writers like me. I am an Indian, I write quality English and I deserve to be remunerated as per international standards. English is an official language in India and it's my native language too. Heck, I was speaking English before I learnt Hindi.

Unfortunately, most people here would ignore any job requests I send simply because I'm from India. That just makes life so much harder. The people I do write for have absolutely no problems with my work though and that makes me happy.

@Arunrajvs: I'm sure you'll still have my contact details. Get in touch with me if you're willing to pay for quality work.

Seandavidhyams, Apr 29, 2015 IP
  4. Content Maestro

Content Maestro Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 8
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    All I can say is I feel your pain.
    Good luck anyway.

Content Maestro, Apr 29, 2015 IP
  5. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    96.3% - 77
    It does sound ridiculous, but from whos point of view? If I paid you $10/an hour to wash dishes for me; does that make
    my company anymore money? No it doesnt, i have to pay you because washing dishes has to be done, but it doesnt
    make me anymore money, in fact, it is a constant expense. It takes money to make money doesnt always apply.

Doesnt sound like he was trying to scam anyone, his pay just is not to your liking, and that is fine. Why is that?
    maybe his site is new or not making any money, and refer back to washing dishes...Just because he hires someone
    to write content for his site does not mean he is making money, if he was, then i expect he would be looking
    to hire the best writers at much better rates. I have hired writers in the past also, but if the site does not have
    traffic or other people to react with the content, then the content becomes useless shortly after it is posted, after
    that, you have spiders scarping your content, then it shows up on other sites that have been up for years....

good content, bad content, it does not matter, just because you have content may not mean very
    much unless you have an active site, and it can take a very long time to get an active site, and
    there is no guarantee that you will ever get an active site, and I suspect this is why people are cheap....

and when forum posters are hired to post on the forum, what do they end up with?
    anywhere from a few words to a sentence or two; How is this going to draw
    quality new members to the forum. If anything, it is thin content, if that...

I can understand arguments from both sides...

Its a catch 22 for everyone, and more so for
    sites just starting out, and will not make anything
    in the foreseeable future with content or not...

Last edited: May 6, 2015
    dscurlock, May 6, 2015 IP
    deltamas likes this.