1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Content writing about bollywood - good english

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by zappak, Apr 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    hello
    i need someone to write 40 article related Bollywood about 200-300 words per article.
    i can pay 20$
    p-m me your skype,gtalk

thanks

zappak, Apr 14, 2015 IP
  2. DuneDreamer

DuneDreamer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    40 articles for USD 20? Is this a joke?

DuneDreamer, Apr 14, 2015 IP
  3. coreygeer

coreygeer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If you ever get tired of spun or copy/pasted content for the price you're offering, let me know.

I'm only charging $3 per 100 words for researched and informative content that people would actually want to read.

coreygeer, Apr 14, 2015 IP
  4. ssaxena07

ssaxena07 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Man!! Please leave your reply if you really get any writer at this thread. This is exactly what we call exploiting talent if you get anybody good. I feel like I am offering the cheapest content service, but even I can't think of it for less than $100..

ssaxena07, Apr 14, 2015 IP
  5. zappak

zappak Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i have already someone who is doing 20 article in 20$.. i need long term..
    may be i will need with some kind of pics too.. will pay extra for that..

zappak, Apr 14, 2015 IP
  6. coreygeer

coreygeer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    No one's arguing that you can't find a writer to do it for that price or even less.

What people are telling you is that you're throwing your money down the drain. The content will be either barely coherent, spun or copied. More importantly, you'll end up feeling Google's wrath down the road from said content.

Just a fair warning. Not going to tell you how to run your business. Good luck regardless though.

coreygeer, Apr 14, 2015 IP
  7. write.subhajit

write.subhajit Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 323
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Better you give this type of ADD in other forums,
    Writers respect this forum and most of the writers works here (SO PLEASE DO NOT GIVE ANYMORE THIS TYPE OF ADD IN THIS FORUM)
    And in your rate $40 no one can give spinned articles also, as it also charges more,
    Best of luck if you get any writer in your rate $20.;)

write.subhajit, Apr 14, 2015 IP
    Content Maestro likes this.
  8. zappak

zappak Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    thanks for your horrible review on price..
    someone quote 40$ - 40 x 200 - 300 words articles.. but i do have already someone who is doing in that price..
    still waiting for cheaper.. i'm needing it long term.. not one time

zappak, Apr 14, 2015 IP
  9. write.subhajit

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 323
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Whoever quote $40 for this task will give u fully rubbish content, that writer who is dealing with u for $40 must be like this:
    U will get this type of writers only for $40 or less.

And please do not give this type of ADD with such type of rate here, as it is a very well known forum most of the writers works here, do not insult them with such pricing.

10. Content Maestro

Content Maestro Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 8
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    No, it's not a joke. Some buyers here expect “high-quality” and “original” content for even lower prices. Is this the first time you're coming across such a thread? You should have learned your lesson by now.:) (/sarcasm)
    Sorry to say, but I don't see that happening at least for another decade. In fact, it's YOU who will get tired of convincing buyers to offer a good or at least a reasonable price.:)
    Perhaps the OP should also post the content he'll get at this price. I would also like to see the "quality" it reflects.
    Maybe you'll see this same guy opening a thread like 'Why is my site not getting indexed?:mad:' / 'Why has Google banned my site?:confused:' / 'I've done all SEO I could but still there's no traffic.:(' after some time.

What good is your “long term” work gonna do to anyone when in the first place, the price you're offering is so low? You'll get “writers” who'll do it for you at even lower prices. But have you ever given a thought to the harm this type of content does to your site?
    LOL! What are you expecting anyway for your horrible price then? Do you want people to applaud the price you're offering and give it raves?:rolleyes:
    How cheaper are you gonna go? Maybe till the point where you'll start asking it for FREE.:eek:

DON'T MEAN TO OFFEND YOU AT ALL BUT PLEASE ALSO THINK ABOUT HOW WRITERS FEEL WHEN YOU'RE ASKING US TO WORK “LONG TERM” FOR SUCH A LOW PRICE.

Good luck anyway.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2015
    Content Maestro, Apr 14, 2015 IP
    write.subhajit likes this.
  11. write.subhajit

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 323
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    OP doesn't no what type of articles he will get for $20, it will make his website kicked out with such type of articles he will get at $20.

12. zappak

zappak Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    well,
    if you don't want to do then don't reply.. why are you wasting your time here..
    i'm getting article and using adsense last 12 months.. and i'm good at google.. in 20$ per 20 articles... so plz don't wast your time to be smart..
    no where written the value of writer here.. so just reply where your value is good..

zappak, Apr 14, 2015 IP
  13. Content Maestro

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 8
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This is a public forum OP and as you can post your super-cheap offers, people are also entitled to give their feedback about it.
    Well, people may be wasting their time replying to your thread here, but I believe you're doing it more when you're expecting anyone to work "long term" with you for the said price. And you're also wasting your money.:)
    If you're really “good at Google” and have been “using adsense last 12 months” as you claim, you would have at least a faint idea about how Google's algos are kicking out sites filled with sub-par and spun content. As for the price you're asserting (20$ per 20 articles) and that you're getting articles written for that price, it has already been done to death. Keep on engaging low-quality content (because at your price, you're not gonna get anything else unless you're exceptionally lucky) and keep on wondering why you never made the expected money from Adsense.
    Don't tell us what we should do to be smart. We know it and we need to be smart because evidently, some people are missing it. Just imagine what the heck of a place this world would become if no one cared to be smart!
    I don't know what exactly you mean by "no where written the value of writer here.. so just reply where your value is good..", but you're severely devaluing the writing profession by posting your offer. Yes, we usually only like to reply where our value is good, but the problem is, it has become very hard these days to find a place like this.:)

Thanks anyway for taking the time to respond.:) Good luck.

DuneDreamer and write.subhajit like this.
  14. write.subhajit

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 323
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We will not reply but there are some type of members including you who gives ADD at less rate and insult the writers working here,
    If u got writers who wills to work for u in ur given price then why u give such type of ADD and insult the writers working here,
    First u stop giving ADD at such type of rates then we will stop replying too...

15. zappak

zappak Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    lol..
    it is my thread and created by my account. you all idiots just stay away from it..
    if your high valued then why you replying even.. who the hell are you all to tell me i should not post and respect writer..
    I'm programmer and i never interfere like you in any thread... useless.. seems like not getting work so wasting time on another ppls thread..

zappak, Apr 14, 2015 IP
  16. DuneDreamer

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I just reported your insults. I hope you get banned!

17. write.subhajit

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 323
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Who are u to tell us foul languages, be CAREFULL.

18. write.subhajit

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 323
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I also just now reported against you.

19. DuneDreamer

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    And why would the worst content provider on DP report me?

20. Content Maestro

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 8
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Certainly. No one ever denied that but this is NOT your forum exclusively. Just as you've the right to post your ridiculously-priced offer, everyone else is entitled to post their feedback about it as this is a public forum. Wonder though why this should be told again!! [​IMG]
    Don't you think it's quite ironic that you're calling others "idiots" when your own idiocy is glaring here? :)
    We are replying because we can't stand the insult you're hurling at writers and the writing profession by publicizing your paltry offer. More importantly, we need to make people like you who're after cheap content aware that you're bringing the whole market down and disgracing the writing community on this platform.
    And BTW, we can ask you the same thing - "Who the HELL are you to tell us to stay away from this thread?".
    Maybe because no one ever insulted you by offering cheap rates. I don't know what wages are being offered for programming jobs, but IF you EVER picture someone offering you $1 or less for a job that actually is worth $10, you'll HOPEFULLY understand why people are "interfering" in your thread.
    Yes, getting work that pays at least decently has become one big daunting task because of people like you. Just when writers here have somehow managed to digest the rate of $1 per 100 words, people like you come and drive the norm even lower.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2015
    ssaxena07 and DuneDreamer like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.