1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I Really want to join Marketplace !

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Galinio94, Jun 28, 2014.

So title says it all !
    I Really have a lot to offer to the community and give some more value to this forum !
    When am going to be able to post at Marketplace ?
    Should i contact the Admin ?
    Have a nice day :)

Galinio94, Jun 28, 2014 IP
  2. ALFRED CHEONG

ALFRED CHEONG Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Me too. I also want to join marketplace !

Can anyone list down the way to join marketplace ?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2014
    ALFRED CHEONG, Jun 28, 2014 IP
  3. Content Maestro

Content Maestro Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Please check the following links to know how you can start transacting through BST and marketplace -
    https://www.digitalpoint.com/help/established
    https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/likes.2724731/.

Check these links for any other help you may need -
    https://forums.digitalpoint.com/thr...ers-answer-of-your-why-where-and-how.2637220/
    https://forums.digitalpoint.com/help.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2014
    Content Maestro, Jun 28, 2014 IP
    Rebecca likes this.
  4. ALFRED CHEONG

ALFRED CHEONG Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ALFRED CHEONG, Jun 28, 2014 IP
    Content Maestro likes this.
  5. Luke Sherren

Luke Sherren Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hand over your hard earned cash to this money making machine (thatw as once a lovely forum) and they'll let you in. Just subscribe and pay :)

Luke Sherren, Jul 10, 2014 IP
  6. Content Maestro

Best Answers:
    Does that imply purchasing the Premium Membership?

Content Maestro, Jul 10, 2014 IP
  7. Luke Sherren

Best Answers:
    It sure does. I can see you joined a while ago, so remember the good old days. Since they have been pushing premium memberships. more members ahve left the forum as they have felt not wanted as such. You had already jumped thorugh one set of hoops, then you have to jump through more hoops or pay up to access parts of the fourm you used to access.

Yes for new members, they can get the 3 likes, but for all us old guys its not on.

It shows you what the world is coming too, everone is after making a quick buck.

8. Content Maestro

Best Answers:
    I can understand how you feel. You are right. I joined the forum just 6 months ago. So am not pretty much aware of what the picture was before.
    If I am not wrong, the rule of 'likes' to become an established member is same for new as well as old users. I know it can be hard to get likes sometimes, but it's not that difficult. You already have one. Just need two more. Since you are quite old here, I think you will be able to figure out a way to get those two likes quickly without much trouble.

Best of luck mate!

Content Maestro, Jul 10, 2014 IP
  9. Luke Sherren

Best Answers:
    Yeah, the lieks is the new system, however any members on the old system have had privilages reset meaning we can no longer access things unless we pay or re qualify by getting likes.

Its really no on to be honest.

10. KniveZ

KniveZ Active Member

Best Answers:
    The forums are providing a service, so $25 is reasonable. And it's not like 3 likes are hard to get if you contribute. I am a veteran user that recently rejoined DP, and I welcome the change in likes (even though I don't have 3 likes yet) It weeds out bs posts, and users.

KniveZ, Jul 18, 2014 IP
    Content Maestro likes this.
  11. Content Maestro

Best Answers:
    I can't agree more with you @KniveZ. Even if DP is free to use for everyone, "there ain't no such thing as a free lunch". You can't get something for nothing. What some don't seem to realize is:
    1. Even if you have to pay $25 to become a Premium Member to be able to access and use specific areas of Marketplace and BST, you simultaneously open yourself to one or more ways of making money and this gives you an additional opportunity to recover those $25.
    2. There's always an alternate route of getting 3 'likes' if for any reason you are not able to purchase the Premium Membership.
    3. Getting 3 'likes' is not as hard as some people think. There's always something useful and unique you can contribute to the forum out of your knowledge and experience. Moreover, there are always people looking for help with some query and posting a reply that helps to answer it often gets you the 'likes' quickly.
    4. If you start with a negative mindset and think about getting 'likes' as some overburdening task, you won't probably get them even after creating a thousand useful posts.
    5. In most cases, starting confidently and with a positive attitude gets you the 'likes' faster than you expect. Patience and perseverance are equally necessary. If you don't have the 'likes' by the time you expect to have them, instead of getting discouraged and disappointed, if you keep on trying, you are sure to get them within some time – at least if you believe so.
    6. A public and global forum like this one is highly vulnerable to spammers. 'Likes' is a way to prevent them from posting crap and greatly helps to keep the forum clean.
    7. If you want to get gratified immediately and can't wait to get the 3 'likes', nothing can help except purchasing the Premium Membership - that too if you have the money. (Here you go back again to the first point.)
    8. Complain about the 'likes' system and you'll most probably get yourself at the ban hammer's end. (The poster above you ..... till he remains banned, best exemplifies this.)
    You have mentioned that you still don't have the 3 'likes'. But as I see now, you're already through with it. (Welcome to the establishment.;)) This is enough to demonstrate that starting with a positive mindset will quickly get you there.

Cheers.:)

Last edited: Jul 18, 2014
    Content Maestro, Jul 18, 2014 IP
    FreeFun4Every1 and jrbiz like this.