1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ways To Earn Money Online - No BS! ?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by truivia, May 27, 2014.

I am looking for "any way" to earn some money online while I am waiting for my websites to start to carry themselves. I have read so much that I don't know what to believe or not believe! I read you can 30 to 50.00 a day doing surveys then I read that surveys co are scams. I don't want to spend my time earning points/gifts - those don't pay the bills. That is just one example. I am not proud and will do just about anything that is honest. I've looked at sites like fiver but man there are a TON of people there offering just about every service/skill one can think of. I am a information research "expert" so I don't have much to bring to the table at sites like that.
    Isn't it weird that as a research geek I can't find the legit info about this subject - how is that for irony ;)
    Any input, ideas, resources are welcome :)

truivia, May 27, 2014 IP
  2. pilot35

pilot35 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Try CPA + youtube, I'm making over $200 a day easily with just 50 vids

pilot35, May 27, 2014 IP
    VukasinI and truivia like this.
  3. Ryan Viola

Ryan Viola Member

Best Answers:
    Youtube
    Blogging
    Paid Survey
    Affiliate

Ryan Viola, May 28, 2014 IP
  4. Joshie

Joshie Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Apply for partnership at YouTube.
    Sign up some of affiliates program like Amazon (easiest and one of the best).
    Sign up for Google Adsense as a publisher and become a blogger, they pay few of big checks - One of reason I am an blogger.
    Look for someone who want to buy some of forums posts, forums owners likes to pay forums poster to posts.
    Look for some of the amateur blogger who is wanting to buy some contents (articles/blog posts) then you can write 400-500 words per for a price.

There is a lot of freelancing jobs you can try, look in the buy, sell and trade category on here in the forums.

Joshie, May 28, 2014 IP
    truivia likes this.
  5. truivia

truivia Active Member

Best Answers:
    How hard is it to get you tube partnership ? I read the rules but wondering if they would accept me I only have 125 subs so far :(

Joshie - funny to see you here! I just was at your website - found it via Google! seriously! I searched "legit ways to earn money online" and the results led me to your site. weird to see you post here after that !
    Forums poster to post - sorry no clue what that is? I assume a new forum that wants to look active so hire people to post? ny real money in that?
    How do I find amateur bloggers to write for?

Told you that it was ironic that this is the one area I am clueless in for resources. Oh there are TONS out there but trust worthy????

truivia, May 28, 2014 IP
  6. Joshie

Joshie Notable Member

Best Answers:
    My website came up in legit ways to earn money online? Don't even see how my website would be in the search under that sentence.

If you have 100+ subscribers then you can go ahead and try to become Youtube partnership, when I was applying for partnership a couple years ago I had only around 40-50 subscribers and either that they accept partnership easy or I became one few of people who got lucky to be accepted.

Paid forums posters is where the forums website owner pays the forums poster some money for specific numbers of posts on their forums. You are right, some of new and some of old forums that want to increase their posts numbers by hiring the forums posters to boost the numbers of their forums.

There is many of the people looking to buy a written articles to add to their blogs, you can find some of buyers in the buy, sell and trade category on here under Services > Content Creation which is where everyone looks for some writers and forums posters to hire or to offer.

Most of them is trustworthy but it does depends on who hire you to post in their forums or to write articles for their blogs but that happens rarely which is why it would be the best thing to do is to ask them to pay you first before you do the jobs.

Last edited: May 29, 2014
    Joshie, May 29, 2014 IP
    truivia likes this.
  7. truivia

truivia Active Member

Best Answers:
    Joshie, I am "sure" it was your website that came up. Did you do a article about being disable but still able to work from home & support your family ? That was the page I landed on at your site. I can't recall how old the write up was.

Thank you so much for this info. I truly do appreciate it!! :)

truivia, May 29, 2014 IP
  8. SSC

SSC Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't want to discourage you, or anyone else reading this, but earning online is not easy. I too was clueless when I first started. Adsense didn't do much good for me, and I am still waiting for threshold to get my first check. You really need a good no# of hits, to convert them into clicks.

If you enjoy writing, you can write content for your own site, but if you don't, then be prepared to pay for content writing. A seasonal writer wouldn't do it, you need to update your blog with consistency. An article which is getting hits today, may not likely attract visitors in the future.

As someone suggested above, forum posting is good for starters. You will always find people who are willing to pay, if you post good content on their forums. Post Loop is one such site, where you can find jobs for forum, blog posting. You will have to pass their test first.

If you want to make online earning your full time job, then I would suggest that you learn some programming language, and you will find many high paying jobs for your expertise on sites like oDesk. I am not a developer, but designer, and I know you have good future in development field.

SSC, May 29, 2014 IP
    matt_62 and truivia like this.
  9. truivia

truivia Active Member

Best Answers:
    I do know some programming languages but I have tried several times to develop sites for other people & honestly I HATE it! The customers are always a huge pain in my but! ;) They bug me nonstop, they always question every thing I do, they want access to their sites, go in and make changes to work I did and then get mad when they don't rank as high in SEO as I thought I could get them. I spent most of my time teaching them why I had to do what I had to do to make their site a success. I decided I'd rather put that same work/time/effort/skills into my own sites ;) . If I can toot my own horn, I am also a good content writer but again, people edited it and then (again) wondered why the article didn't rank for the key words they wanted it to rank for....sigh
    BUT while I am waiting for my sites to get through the baby stage of growth I need to make some money - hence the reason why I started this thread :)

truivia, May 29, 2014 IP
  10. truivia

truivia Active Member

Best Answers:
    PS: I looked at post loop - wow! at 0.8 a post = 100 posts for 8.00 That is a lot of time & posts for 8.00

truivia, May 29, 2014 IP
  11. Jake The Competition Man

Jake The Competition Man Active Member

Best Answers:
    Earning online is not so difficult. Just search and learn and you'll find the procedure good for you and your skills. It's not so difficult but it's not so easy at the same time. It all depends on your skills. A great web designer earns a lot of money selling templates! Just an example. If you are a great programmer you can make plugins for Wordpress. What are your skills?

12. truivia

truivia Active Member

Best Answers:
    content writing is my strongest skill in areas/subjects that I know or want to learn about. Writing is also one of my top passions. But I do know enough computer "codes" to design/develop/run websites, which is what I am currently doing for myself. Just need some income (not spare change) while the sites grow. Selling my own articles is not something I am willing to do (at this point) as I plan to use them or am using them on my own sites :)

truivia, May 29, 2014 IP
  13. jimmykak

jimmykak Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hey this one is legit. I have used it and made money. I am not an affiliate for them. It is cashcrate. Google it. You will need to download "roboform" and you can do the surveys fast. You won't make huge money doing it but $50-200 or more per month is pretty easy, way more if you refer others. Another that is way to cheap in my opinion is Amazon Mechanical Turk. I think the average is $20 week to start but you can qualify for better jobs.

jimmykak, Jun 3, 2014 IP
  14. twothirdsreturn

twothirdsreturn Active Member

Best Answers:
    hi!

right now I am going to school and have to pay for everything for books, classes, etc. my wife is not a citizen so she has no work permit. also have to pay for rent.

i need real money soon. (you said no BS), so you can see where I am posting from.

i recently wrote a post on my idea for making money honestly. its based on udemy.

https://forums.digitalpoint.com/thr...ess-programs-need-help.2720333/#post-18966292

so udemy is a place to sell online classes.

you like content writing! thats great! that means you are bright enough to actually make a class.

all you need:

a laptop with a built in mic
    a free screen capture software
    some powerpoints

if you are hungry enough, you can teach others the art of ....... what ever you think you can teach them.

maybe writing an essay 101. article writing, 50 tips for journalism majors. something like that.

make it 10 bucks. get 10k students, (not impossible) walk away with 100k - rev share with udemy.

be hungry. make 10 classes. you can do it.

my class should be live this week. balsalmiq mockups 101.

go for it, let me know your progress.

-twothirdsreturn

twothirdsreturn, Jun 3, 2014 IP
  15. jimmykak

jimmykak Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yeah I like Udemy. I have classes there. I made $1107.60 from them last month. Thanks for the info! :) Oh be prepared, 60% must be video and very good sound quality. I use Screencast-o-matic and Audacity for mine.

jimmykak, Jun 3, 2014 IP
  16. kaibril

kaibril Member

Best Answers:
    There are so many opportunities so as to earn money online. You could try being a freelancer and apply in Odesk. You could also be a forum poster on a certain forum. You can venture with blogging, getting paid to do micro works, affiliate marketing, etc.

Your skills are important. You have to match your work with your skills. In that way, you would definitely progress in your work. Make sure you are enjoying it. :)

kaibril, Jun 4, 2014 IP
  17. Raghavendra Hegde MP

Raghavendra Hegde MP Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Do anybody know legit affiliate program ?

Raghavendra Hegde MP, Jun 13, 2014 IP
  18. nihangshah

nihangshah Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Amazon Associates, ClickBank, Commission Junction, MoreNiche, LinkShare, Share A Sale, HostGator/Dreamhost/Bluehost web-host, Flipkart.com affiliate, etc are legit affiliate programs

nihangshah, Jun 13, 2014 IP
  19. BoostSoftware

BoostSoftware Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you have any interest in selling computer software, you could sell registry cleaner or performance boosters. You have to be careful what companies you choose, though. You can message me if interested.

BoostSoftware, Jun 13, 2014 IP
  20. Jake The Competition Man

Jake The Competition Man Active Member

Best Answers:
    digital products are a great way to start with. The earnings are high, compared to physical products. Easier to advertise, but also more competition, so you need to choose the right product, niche and how you want to advertise (as example with content/blog).