1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Places other than Fiverr for selling Fitness programs? Need help.

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Domoner, May 18, 2014.

Hi, I am already working part time but need a few extra bucks for something that came up. I work at a leisure centre and recently created an account on Fiverr to sell some exercise programs. The only program is I'm selling like 1-3 gigs a day that's it.

I honestly don't have the time right now to get into Clickbank or anything big, just something simple for now anyway.

Can anyone offer any advice? Thanks.

Domoner, May 18, 2014 IP
  2. twothirdsreturn

twothirdsreturn Active Member

Best Answers:
    Aloha,

Ok here is the deal. This is what you are going to do.

You are going to create a course on UDEMY. if you havent heard of udemy, its a site that allows people to create courses and sell them in a marketplace.

udemy is super popular right now. all you have to do, (it will honestly take you 7 hours max to do), but make revenue for a long time.
    1) think of a course subject
    -Think of some common human ailment like back pain, lower back pain, neck pain, etc that might be fixed by your exercise program.
    -think of an awesome easy way to lose weight
    -think of a beginners course to bodybuilding, or weightlifting
    -you get the idea...
    2) plan your course
    -go through a few courses, a free one, and see how it works
    -plan out the main steps of the program, then the smaller chunks
    -quickly make an outline of what to say, do ,etc
    -learn more here
    3) shoot the course
    -hire a buddy to film you as you go through the course
    -upload the content
    -fill out the forms, etc.
    4) advertise your course to your friends, etc.

make money!

I have thought of this method just recently. My buddy and I have recently put together this site for a wellness website. Its a udemy for wellness
    http://www.letheonlabs.com/

its not fully functional now, but thats where I got the idea from.

I should be following this same method in a few days for introductions to balsalmiq mockups, gonna be awesome.

Be cool, charming, attractive and confident. Assert that you can really change someones life, and people will buy your course.

Make it like 10-15 bucks.

go for it, and good luck,

-twothirdsreturn

twothirdsreturn, May 21, 2014 IP
  3. jimmykak

jimmykak Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    That's great you are thinking outside the box! I have a few courses at Udemy. I make good money from them but it is VERY strict requirements to get in. I first chose to use the power of Udemy in a different way to make money off courses.

jimmykak, Jun 3, 2014 IP
  4. kaibril

kaibril Member

Best Answers:
    You could try venturing on other micro gigs site. You could also sell it on Facebook. You could create a website and drive traffic to it. You could try to offer it on your friends. You could also hire someone to help you advertise your product (I don't recommend this though). :D See for yourself if what would best work for you.

kaibril, Jun 4, 2014 IP