1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to increase traffic on blog...

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by TDI-MAD, Apr 28, 2014.

My alexa rank is increasing day by day because i am not getting traffic. Need help...

TDI-MAD, Apr 28, 2014 IP
  2. selva787

selva787 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Blog comments and use social network sites especially google plus.

selva787, Apr 28, 2014 IP
  3. funmom91

funmom91 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You have to make sure that you have content on your website that people can gain something from. Offer new subscribers with something exclusive, such as a free eBook that they only have access too. Promote your website on various social media sites, Pinterest, Google Plus, Twitter, etc. Also, interact with other bloggers in your niche. Possibly join some Facebook networking groups to help you get your message out to a larger audience. Traffic is not going to happen overnight but with dedication you will see your websites traffic gradually improving.

funmom91, Apr 28, 2014 IP
  4. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Implement proper SEO Techniques like put appropriate meta description and keywords etc. Use Your Social Media Sites and do forum posting and blog commenting. It will help you to gain traffic.

iwebsocial, Apr 28, 2014 IP
  5. praetserge

praetserge Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Does your website bring any value for potential visitors? Do you have useful information there?

If your website is just poorly written and ads no value then no matter how much seo you, you still won't have any customers.

praetserge, Apr 28, 2014 IP
  6. TDI-MAD

TDI-MAD Active Member

Best Answers:
    Aaaahhh i also think so buddy but can you please take a look....mobileandinternetadvertising[dot]com

TDI-MAD, Apr 28, 2014 IP
  7. Ryan Viola

Ryan Viola Member

Best Answers:
    Social Media
    Submit your post at viral site
    Create viral and unique content

Ryan Viola, Apr 28, 2014 IP
  8. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    well, why i am getting a feel that you are forcing others to have a look at your site???? I have seen your other thread where you are asking the same thing i.e. reviewing the site ..... :confused: I am not getting what your are up to as here your question is about "How to increase traffic on blog" and it looks you are forcing the members to have a look on your site. :oops:

John Dave, Apr 28, 2014 IP
  9. smithrick

smithrick Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If you are writing a good post and not share with people then how you drive traffic to your blog website. Then I suggest you to few tips to drive traffic for your website:
    1. When you add any new blog in your website then share it on Social media website with using unique images and tagging people features.
    2. You can also used social bookmarking websites delicious, Reddit, Stumbleupon, etc. like to promote your content. But always use unique title and description while posting.
    3. Interlink your blog with your inner blogs. This will helps you to increase your website ranking and visitors always get new and fresh content to read.
    I am sure after doing this your website visitors will be increase and your website alexa rank starts decreasing.

smithrick, Apr 28, 2014 IP
  10. parvez akhtar

parvez akhtar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can do social bookmarking submission,classified submission,press release submission etc to increase traffic to your site.

You have to submit your blog link to different many sites as many as possible and your blog content must be good enough to stick the users to your site

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2014
    parvez akhtar, Apr 29, 2014 IP
  11. Pillai.G

Pillai.G Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Will suggest you to do more content syndication! One of the best way to make you stand out from the crowd with epic content!

Pillai.G, Apr 29, 2014 IP
  12. praetserge

praetserge Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I'm sorry to say it but it looks very boring and i had to force myself to read the boring website just so I could understand what it's all about.
    My personal view, and it's only my view, even if you rank very high I really doubt you'd have many paying customers with that website.

praetserge, Apr 29, 2014 IP
  13. monim1

monim1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think creating backlinks on other site and advertising on social media sites are really useful.

monim1, Apr 30, 2014 IP
  14. Pooja Gupta

Pooja Gupta Member

Best Answers:
    You can work on offpage activity of seo in blog like blog commenting, Social media submission is good option for this sharing of your blog in different website. Due to this you can create backlinks for your blog.

Pooja Gupta, Apr 30, 2014 IP
  15. TDI-MAD

TDI-MAD Active Member

Best Answers:
    Dude i am not forcing others to view my site, Its not urgent that you must have a look on my site. what i am saying is that take a look on my site if you can because i am tryn to figure it out why i am not getting traffic on my site. Its all about solution buddy, what i am trying to do or may be i did not ask the right question.

TDI-MAD, Apr 30, 2014 IP
  16. TDI-MAD

TDI-MAD Active Member

Best Answers:
    hahahahah thanks to have a look. Yeah i know its boring and i am going to change it soon. This is not first time i heard the same and we are not rank very high if is this so there is no need to join forums and asking all these question.

TDI-MAD, Apr 30, 2014 IP
  17. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    @TDI-MAD Okay actually your word seems a bit more concentrated to me ..... :( Well, anyway I have a look onto your site the first thing I have noticed is GUI it do looks booring and dull why don't you try experimenting more on it another thing I have seen while analyzing your backlink is it looks like you have done a hell lot of linking, I mean there are just a number of unwanted linking like I am seeing you have backlink from some article site which I think is penalized. Just do one thing open your google webmaster tool and check for any message in the manual action page I doubt that you might be under the Google penalty ! One more thing I would like to ask you is are you getting traffic from the search engines ??? I am getting a feel the no you might not .......

John Dave, Apr 30, 2014 IP
    TDI-MAD likes this.
  18. TDI-MAD

TDI-MAD Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks Dave to concentrate on my site...:) well till now there is no such warning on webmaster in manual action, its going good.

Traffic from organic search and in-organic search
    google / organic 141
    bing / organic 19
    yahoo / organic 19
    (direct) / (none) 434
    google / cpc 297

Attached Files:

TDI-MAD, May 1, 2014 IP
    John Dave likes this.
  19. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, things do look sweet and good, but I must say keep a track of your backlink profile get rid of the link that seemed .... !! Any way all the best keep yourself more and more indulge towards forums, social media and yahoo answer, I think this is the right time to increase your referral backlinks.

John Dave, May 1, 2014 IP
  20. hendryk

hendryk Peon

Best Answers:
    You need to create original content, even you write by yourself or buy it from native writer.

hendryk, May 1, 2014 IP