1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need help...how to present a site to your head?

Discussion in 'Websites' started by TDI-MAD, Apr 28, 2014.

Hello frns, I know my site is not potential there is no look and feel also thats why we are not able to get traffic and keywords ranking also while i am doing proper off page seo as per google instructions...so now i have to change the site but i dont know how to present it in front to my reporting head.so plz take a look on my site analyze it if you have enough time and plz give me a good format weather is in ms word, excel sheet, etc to present those points. Thanks
    www.mobileandinternetadvertising.com

TDI-MAD, Apr 28, 2014 IP
  2. Gadstrup Motion

Gadstrup Motion Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi. I took a quick peek and my first impression is: There is a lot of information pressed in to one single page. It's not the logo or lack of pictures but the amount of text I have to read to understand what you are offering to me (if it's for my anyway :) )

As you are selling Internet advertising I would prefer seeing some of these texts as actual advertising? Just a thought.

I hope you can use my notes or you are welcome to ask questions.

Good luck and fortune with your project.

Gadstrup Motion, Apr 29, 2014 IP