1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Make $2,000 From Facebook In Just 3 Days!

Discussion in 'Services' started by killafawk, May 5, 2012.

1. killafawk

killafawk Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    ^ Thank you for your review!

There is an update to this method. The requirement to make it work has been updated to 5 days and the required amount to invest is $250. You will get back between $1000-$2000 guaranteed.

There is only 1 spot left. at $500.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2012
    killafawk, Jul 4, 2012 IP
  2. rohit0714

rohit0714 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    you joined in march 2012.
    grow up man.

rohit0714, Jul 5, 2012 IP
  3. rohit0714

rohit0714 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    can you tell me the names of the people who invested?
    tell me that and i will join..

4. killafawk

killafawk Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What are you getting at with this statement?

One of the people left a review, the person who you quoted. I won't name any other names out of respect for their privacy. If they want to be known they can post here. I don't want to post their names and open them up to people bugging them for information.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2012
    killafawk, Jul 5, 2012 IP
  5. gabimolocea

gabimolocea Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i want to see more screenshots about the payment and the person who give you this money.

gabimolocea, Jul 5, 2012 IP
  6. killafawk

killafawk Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What more would you want to see? I'm not going to show their email or name or anything personal.

7. rohit0714

rohit0714 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    ans 1- if your are intelligent enough you will get what i said.

ans 2- ask those person to leave you a feedback or itader. dont post anything here.

8. killafawk

killafawk Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    1. There's a lot of different angles you can spin what you said. That's why I am asking you. Are you implying because of his join date that he has no experience here? Or are you implying because of his join date that his review is fake or something? See what I am saying? There is a lot of ways you could spin this and I would hate to jump to conclusions.

2. him posting his reply wasn't feedback? He can add itrader feedback if he wants and I'll give him itrader feedback back if he does. I don't ask people to do it. A personal written testimony is better than a adding a number next to my feedback score. That way people can see that the method works. As far as the other people go. there are 2 other people. One guy is on his last day of the method and the other guy is waiting for funds to complete his first run.

If you need more proof I could ask sillykdizz if he could post a screenshot of the wire transfer he got sent to his bank account for his first run, But hes probably a little busy making more money with the method now that he knows it works.

9. killafawk

killafawk Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have a question for anyone who is struggling to make money right now. What would you do with an extra $3,000 a month?

Would you buy a new car?

Would you pay off your debts?

Would you take a vacation?

Think of all the things you could do if you had an extra $3,000 every month.

Now ask yourself. Is anything you are working on right now going to guarantee you will make an extra $3,000 at the end of this month?

Think of the hours, the days, the weeks, the months, the years, you have spent trying to make a stable income online.

What value do you put on YOUR time here? Every minute you waste trying to figure out a way to make money is another minute wasted in your life. Is your time worth less than $500? The decisions you make today will change the outcome of your life forever. Think of this as an investment that will not only pay you back with more money, but will also pay you with precious time. The most important thing here is not the money, but the time you will save, to be used for more important things in your life. Money can't buy time.

And many years from now if you are stuck working a miserable 9-5 job. You don't want to be the guy who thinks back and wonders "What if...".

Last edited: Jul 5, 2012
  10. TechSole

TechSole Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 18
    As Buyer:
    90.0% - 9
    Anybody thinking about this be very careful.

This is clearly a SCAM

The op claims he makes $200+ per day. Yeh right, why would he be on here trying to get a few hundred bucks out of people. Of course he'll say the more money the better but that is bullshit. He would scale what he's doing now.

THIS IS A SCAM . Somebody who claims to make $200 per a day would not be doing this and would not risk there method.

Also have a look at this:

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=774929

Read all the posts about this guy scamming and in that thread he was scamming for $150 a pop.

OP post a video of you logging into your paypal account with the exact earnings you have shown above. You can't can you, and all you'll do is come up with some scamming excuse.

Check his itraders guys.

Stay safe.

TechSole, Jul 6, 2012 IP
  11. killafawk

killafawk Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Alright lets take this one step at a time.

1. Look at the date on that thread. That was over 4 years ago. What ever way I was making money back then doesn't work anymore.

2. Nobody got scammed out of anything. I worked with everyone till they made money. Some people are just more lazy than others and don't want to put in any effort and complained when they didn't make any money instantly. Thats why you don't see anyone else complaining in the thread. I stopped accepting new people and dealt with everyone who was already in.

3. I could create a video, but you would just find another reason to call me a scammer wouldn't you? I'll post an updated screen shot for everyone that shows the whole website so everyone knows it's not fake.

4. All of those itraders were are 3+ years old. Some of those people got banned for trying to scam people including me by paying for something and asking for immediate refunds. They got refunded in the end but the damage was still there.

I could probably have you banned for trying to derail the thread with the things you posted and the conclusions you jumped too, but I won't report you. I'll just use this opportunity to prove you wrong and see how you react to being proved wrong. Maybe after this is all done you will learn something from all this. Probably not. I'll be posting a screen shot here in 5 mins I jus need to get on my desktop.

killafawk, Jul 6, 2012 IP
  12. killafawk

killafawk Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
  13. TechSole

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 18
    As Buyer:
    90.0% - 9
    Please feel free to report me. I am doing nothing wrong. Everyone knows someone that claims to be making $6000 a month and wants to sell that method for $500 is a SCAMMER

Anybody who is even thinking of dealing with this SCAMMER please do the following.

1) Read all of the previous threads this scammer has made, and read how many people he has ripped off.

2) Take a look at his itrader and read the threads where the negatives are. Just because he ripped off people 5+ years ago doesn't mean he won't do it again.

3) Ask him why he has not posted video proof of him logging into that account. Look at his pathetic excuse above as to why he wont do this.

Scammer if you really want me to dig deeper I will and I will happily post all of it here. I don't think I need to though, everyone is now aware of your history :)

Now GTFO - Dp does not need bottom feeders like you.

TechSole, Jul 6, 2012 IP
  14. killafawk

killafawk Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Is that right? So making $6000 a month and then selling a method which will not hurt me in anyway because there is no direct competition that can come from this method makes me a scammer? Sounds like I'm just looking to make an extra $1000 a month by sharing a method with 2 people every month. Are you jealous that I can do this or something? I don't get why your so angry. And if I was a scammer...

Why would someone leave this review? He paid $500 for the method. He made $1000 a couple days ago and hes replicating the method right now to make even more money. This guy must be my buddy or something right? This obviously isn't a real person who bought from me because I'm obviously a scammer...

I welcome anyone to look through my past. If you have questions I'd be happy to answer them here. This isn't the first time someones brought up my past and it probably won't be the last. If I really had something to hide do you think I would be posting here under this same name? I could of easily have created a new name years ago. I have nothing to hide.

As far as posting a video. I already posted 2 detailed screen shots. Why would I create a video for you? You aren't going to buy anything. Why waste my time on something that you only seem to have a problem with. Nobody else has cried wolf about the proof. Your just desperately trying to cling on to what ever you can because you don't want to admit your wrong.

Sure go ahead. It's pretty obvious you aren't making any real money so your sitting in your room right now with nothing better to do. Maybe if you came in here and addressed your concerns like a normal person I would of been happy to work with you. Maybe your in a tough financial spot. I could of dropped the price for you. I am a nice person and I would of helped you out, but you still insist on stepping over the line. I can't help you if you don't want to admit your in the wrong.

15. TechSole

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 18
    As Buyer:
    90.0% - 9
    SCAMMER

Ha ha ha. You know what you lowlife if you actually put as much effort into trying to make legitimate money as you do bullshitting people you may actually get somewhere. The fact you've come back onto this board 5 years later and are trying to SCAM people for a measily $500 just goes to show you haven't got very far...

So I'll break it down for you.

1) Anybody who thinks the review from "SillyKdizz" is real go and look at the join date and posts that person has made.

2) Take a look at these threads and tell me is this someone really making $6000 a month. These have SCAM written all over them
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2460975
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2456488
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2455890
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2277395

3) Take a look at his itrader. Ignore his bullshit excuses and look at how many times he's SCAMMED people.

4) Ha ha. You last statement made me laugh. You know me that well that you know how much money I make do you? Put it this way you lowlife someone with 100+ itraders is unlikely to be sitting on their ass getting jealous. Oh and here's another little fun fact for you, I make enough to allow me to take time out to OUT LOWLIFE SCAMMERS LIKE YOU

5) Now the best for last. The OP is refusing to add a video of him logging into this paypal account. This SCAMMER can't do that because these amounts don't exsist. He is refusing to add this proof to show everyone these are valid earnings... Want to know why...

FAIL SCAMMER

I have re-uploaded his second screenshot image so he can't change it.

http://i46.tinypic.com/345ifqv.jpg

Notice how the screen is overlapping in the left. You can see 2 windows start buttons? Why because this idiot has digitally altered the images but has been to stupid to align them.

FAIL SCAMMER -

So as you can see this lowlife is trying to scam a few hundred bucks from people.

OP I've done my job now I can guarantee you nobody is stupid enough to come anywhere near you and your SCAMS.

Try posting more crap like this in the future and I will be there telling everyone what a scammer you are!

Oh and here's a little bit of advice instead of twisting your stories to attack me each time, which is classic of a scammer, try and actually defend the accusations against you you LOWLIFE SCAMMER

TechSole, Jul 7, 2012 IP
    GuruCreation likes this.
  16. rohit0714

rohit0714 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    nice one mate. now op wont reply. i advice all to report him.

rohit0714, Jul 7, 2012 IP
  17. killafawk

killafawk Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Riight I guess I am just talking to myself in this screen shot...

http://i.imgur.com/Vqjji.jpg

Oops guess your wrong again. Btw he hasn't been on in 2 days or I'd have him come here and post his bank wire screenshot, But don't worry when hes on I'll let him know.

If anything that proves I make more than $6,000 a month lol. 20k divided by 3 is more than 6k a month and that was from a single PPV campaign.

I already answered this. Still trying to reach for something aren't you.

Yea I'm sure your adsense money is amazing LOL. Must be so good you have nothing better to do. Then again you can't do much with your $10 a day adsense money. Now I know why your mad.

lol if I do it will you make a public apology and say you were wrong? Or would you say I faked the video too?

I posted the screen shots in paint and when I posted the 2nd one I overlapped the bottom one? Either way what would two windows buttons prove? LOL. how am I going to fake a screen shot by having two windows buttons? You can tell they are different because of how big the black bars are on the tabs at the top. Proves my point that the screen shot just overlapped the previous one I saved. I couldn't see how bad the 2nd screen shot was off because its a big screen shot and never noticed it. So oops your wrong again...

Yea sure I'll respond within 5 mins of his post. Because I have no life him and can sit here all day and watch this thread. Both of you must be in cahoots because you both came in here and started trouble. Now your both going to be outed as being wrong.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2012
    killafawk, Jul 7, 2012 IP
  18. killafawk

killafawk Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ok here you go. Here's the video just for you. The quality is kind of bad because I was using camstudio, but you can make out the numbers and compare them to the screen shot just fine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvEomJn0yaY

Oh btw I saw you logged in at 2:02. I'm pretty sure you read my response, yet you didn't respond. Hmmm I guess you don't have anything else to say?

killafawk, Jul 7, 2012 IP
  19. TechSole

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 18
    As Buyer:
    90.0% - 9
    Like I said SCAMMER. I have nothing further to say. I have said everything I need to and anybody who has half a brain can see right through your bullshit stories.

CHECK HIS FEEDBACK AND PREVIOUS THREADS

As for the video, I couldn't give a dam how you faked it. None of my concern.

Attack as much as you want now, the damage is permanently done everybody can see what a SCAMMER you are.

Oh and the bit about the images overlapping. I guess you're just to thick to comprehend. Maybe you should read what I wrote again.

This just shows you how much this scumbag is lying. THis is taken from a previous thread. ON this thread this SCUMBAG was offering to give 40hrs of Seo training for $250. Is that really someone who is making us much as this idiot claims? This was done at the beginning of last month.

Here's the best bit. He claimed to have trained 8 people from DP previously. When someone asked for the usernames of people he had trained this was his response. This is the biggest load of bullshit I've ever seen.

THIS GUY HAS AN EXCUSE FOR EVERYTHING LOOK

Quote Originally Posted by ashley.2328 View Post
    1. Where were you selling this service for $1500, two years back ? A link to that thread or service would be good.

2. You said you trained 8 people from DP. Can we get their usernames please ? I agree they dont come here too often, but giving their usernames shouldn't be that hard.
    Hi Ashley,

1. The $1500 training started off as a private thing. I never created a thread for it on here. The only time it was brought up was when I was creating my public threads for my service.

2. It's been a long time and DP deletes private messages after 90 days. So it would be almost impossible to find and remember all of their names, but one of them just posted just 6 mins before you did

Last edited: Jul 8, 2012
    TechSole, Jul 8, 2012 IP
  20. killafawk

killafawk Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    haa hahahahaha

I knew it. So I faked the video too eh. LOL man you are pathetic I'm done dealing with you lololol.

Oh and the last spot has been filled. I won't be training anyone new till I get done showing the two new guys how to do it. PM me if you want to be put on a waiting list.

killafawk, Jul 8, 2012 IP