1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling PPV Campaign That Made Over $20,300 In Less Than 3 Months.

Discussion in 'Sites' started by killafawk, Sep 9, 2011.

Hello,

I am selling another PPV Campaign that comes with landing page and every detail needed to replicate it.

This campaign is in the financial niche and has generated over $20,000 in less than 3 months. I stopped using this campaign because I started promoting a different product on the same targets. So I can't target the same urls on the ppv networks. So I can't use this campaign.

Here is what you get:

The PPV campaign used, which comes with the landing page, target urls, and information on how I promoted it.

I would sell the domain but it's linked to my hosting server and the domain name isn't important. You can use any domain you want.

Here is the numbers from 3 months:

k1Syb.jpg
    3ARst.jpg

This is just off a few target URLs. I never took the time to look for new targets to use because there is so much volume with just these few urls. So there is a a large untapped list of websites you could target to increase your earnings.

Why am I selling this so cheap?

I am now promoting a different type of product on the same URLs. I have other campaigns I have to look after so I just don't have the time to figure out what I can do with this campaign so I am just going to sell it.

The only thing you need to do is buy a domain name for the landing page. Get on a PPV network and copy this same campaign and you will make money.

PM me if you have any questions or post them here. The price is very fair, but I will negotiate if you are a serious buyer.

killafawk, Sep 9, 2011 IP
  2. mubin

mubin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    1) How much did you have to spend to make the amount of money each day?
    2) Did the traffic start to go down as the months progressed?

mubin, Sep 10, 2011 IP
  3. mubin

mubin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Also, since your already promoting a different offer on the same URL's wouldnt we just be bidding against each other?

mubin, Sep 10, 2011 IP
  4. killafawk

killafawk Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    1) the profit was around 80-500% no joke. There is a tiny shady part of this campaign if you wish to promote it that saw the huge 500% ROI, But if you don't wanna do the shady LP you will see 80-120% ROI. I include both the regular LP and the little shady LP. Both were approved by TV to run so everything is good to run.

2) No the traffic never went down. Everything stayed the same. The only difference was I began promoting a different financial product so I dropped it in favor of the new one.

If someone buys this ill agree not to bid on the targets. All of the $20,000 came from about 8 urls. I have better targets that are more closely related to my current product I am promoting. I still run a little bit of traffic from the 8 urls for my new product, but its a lot different and I never bid for the top spot just 2nd-3rd spots, but If you buy the campaign ill stop bidding on the targets.

Also the campaign I am selling is like a goldmine thats barely 10 feet into the mountain. Theres only 8 urls that have been used to make this $20,000. It was a small run I had with it before I started testing my new campaign. I didn't have the time to look for new targets to expand it. So there is still huge untapped potential for this product. And its not a product that will ever go away. Its not a small niche product. Its a huge market product that everyone uses. So you will have no problems expanding this beyond 8 ppv targets. I simply just want to sell the campaign and move forward with what I am working with now. I got so much going on with ppv,ppc and media buys that id rather focus all my energy on my best campaigns. Like I said there's a huge potential here for the earnings to become 10x what they are now. I just don't have the time to work on it while working on 10 other campaigns.

killafawk, Sep 10, 2011 IP
  5. mubin

mubin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I see you were trying to sell this campaign in a previous thread, did it sell?

I want to buy, but it is a large amount to spend, and no offence your itrader has me a bit miffed, and it has been a long time since you recieved any feedback whatsoever, do you have a smaller campain that I could purchase and if that is all legit I will buy this one?

mubin, Sep 12, 2011 IP
  6. killafawk

killafawk Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It didn't sell in the previous thread, A lot of interest, but almost everyone were tirekickers (weren't interested in buying just wanted to find out as much as they could to try and replicate it). So I thought I'd post it again and see if anyone else would be interested who didn't see it last time.

and for your second question, I don't have any other campaigns for sale. I sold a campaign awhile back for $1,000 to a member on here and everything worked out fine. I am sure hes banking pretty hard on that campaign. And here I am selling a campaign that made way more than that campaign did, for less.

killafawk, Sep 12, 2011 IP