1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Dont PANIC because of google penguin update

Discussion in 'Google' started by Master Directory, May 22, 2012.

Last one week i am get a lot of webmaster asking to remove url, they pay really high to submit link, now they want to erase.

Yesterday i give information at here how to build a good backlinks to face the penguin update
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2476739

i give another article about google penguin update
    -----
    Hope you are aware of Google's Penguin update and trust your site is safe. A number of sites were hit by this update primarily due to the following reasons - 1. Those sites have indulged in building links through black hat methods like buying links in blog networks, indulging in automated software generated blog commenting, getting excessive links from thousands of unrelated forum profile pages, etc.
    2. They lack a diverse link profile in terms of a) types of sites where the links come from and b) excessive repetition of anchor text in their backlink profile. Did you know directory submissions, used effectively can counter Penguin update and shield your site from such future updates? Here's how: The trick is in identifying good directories, using a variety of anchor text (multiple titles and descriptions) and spreading your submissions over a period of time. This is because Google has started valuing diversity in the link profile even more than before and those sites that have a variety of different kinds of links with a more natural anchor text distribution will rank better.

Also for sites that are affected by Penguin, the solution lies in getting the bad links removed (which is a mammoth task) or getting more good links that would eventually outweigh the bad ones. Directory submission can come handy in this case as well. We submit sites only to directories that have been indexed and cached by Google.
    ----

do u want me to provide this article is VALID , yes it is

check this http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2461368&highlight=toko.co
    our PAGE RANK is up from PR0 TO PR4 now

and one of our clients EducationNews.org , is have pr6

so what u must do to

1. get backlinks from good quality website (dont use spam website)
    2. submit to website with multiple keyword,anchor link
    3. only use website that indexed and cached by google
    4. manual submission

so dont be panic

Last edited: May 22, 2012
    Master Directory, May 22, 2012 IP
  2. templates

templates Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Great post..I am getting emails from ppl freaking out about links in my directories or blog post..I remove them,but i would just wait things out and build quality links with multi anchor text

templates, May 22, 2012 IP
  3. Master Directory

Master Directory Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    do i failed to build Pagerank since google penguin update? YEs it is , because the person i hire using automatic submission , and i fired him

Twitter fast mobile connection its keep pr 0

but the traffic is fabolous, we have 400k visitor/month, and more than 4,8million pv
    with 80% people stay more than 20 minute

so which one is important for you? page rank or traffic?
    if i can get this huge traffic with small pagerank, I will choose this lol

4. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    The stupid thing is, removing these links won't do anything (people don't seem to understand that they didn't get a penalty, but certain links lost weight, for example, so clearly it means less rank, so removing the links with no weight won't do anything). They need to build, not take down. These people are wasting their time and also yours. It's kind of you really to spend the time to remove them. (Did you charge them? LOL Paid for not linking!!)

ryan_uk, May 22, 2012 IP
    Master Directory likes this.
  5. Master Directory

Master Directory Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    actually i have told them not to panic, but they push me with give money to remove , OMG ;-(

ryan_uk likes this.
  6. ryan_uk

Best Answers:
    It's so funny... being paid to remove links! How do I report you to Google?! :-P (Joking!)

Maybe give them a tinfoil hat as well? :)

ryan_uk, May 22, 2012 IP
  7. frankledger

frankledger Peon

Best Answers:
    I believe there is no reason for such panic coz of penguin

frankledger, May 23, 2012 IP
  8. theprince

theprince Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nobody should panic, they should think twice before getting a backlink. I just read a great article on how to recover from this update and what to do and what no to do to overcome this penguin update. I hope that help that bit.

theprince, May 23, 2012 IP
  9. exploretalent

exploretalent Peon

Best Answers:
    helow guys just wanna ask about the new google rule on penguin. we are posting our articles on our blog sites then we have pick our keywords right? then does it affects our money site if we deeplink some of our keywords? i heard many rumors about this penguin on google.

exploretalent, May 23, 2012 IP
  10. rubeljoy

rubeljoy Peon

Best Answers:
    This panic should be stopped, but what is necessary is being aware about backlinks. You are lucky that some are offering you money to erase link. No one still offers me such. :(

rubeljoy, May 23, 2012 IP
  11. war_machine

war_machine Active Member

Best Answers:
    Great post on penguin update. This update is spreading panic all around. Panic should be stopped.

war_machine, May 23, 2012 IP
  12. jonathon

jonathon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    jonathon, May 23, 2012 IP
  13. ryan_uk

Best Answers:
    The EU is pretty ignorant really (Google doesn't do anything different from any other search engine). There's a lot of hype surrounding this, it's all over the top (but makes good news). A more level-headed look at it:

EU Offers To Settle With Google Over Anti-Trust Claims

ryan_uk, May 23, 2012 IP
  14. VeryLikely

VeryLikely Peon

Best Answers:
    great and informative post, thank you!

VeryLikely, May 23, 2012 IP
  15. seo-essentials

seo-essentials Peon

Best Answers:
    Interesting post thank you. I would stay clear of backlink blasts and comments.
    The site I have been promoting with socialadr hasn't been affected. The secret is always unique quality content. But if you use this kind of tool then spintax your entire title and description spinning sentences inside it as well. Then choose drip submission to make sure your bookmarks are being made to look natural. Still an excellent tool!

seo-essentials, May 23, 2012 IP
  16. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Great advice Master Directory!!

danasurvey, May 23, 2012 IP