1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Colleague's account banned

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by darklift, Sep 21, 2011.

Here's a link to his profile.
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/member.php?u=506719

He was banned for 'Duplicate Account'. He has since tried to contact the admin, but there is no way a banned person can contact the administrator through the forum, and hence my post.

Please look into this matter and revoke the ban if this was a mistake.

Regards

darklift, Sep 21, 2011 IP
  2. MyVodaFone

MyVodaFone Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Your supposed to use the twitter link at the bottom of the forum. You will get a reply.

MyVodaFone, Sep 21, 2011 IP
  3. darklift

darklift Active Member

Best Answers:
    He doesn't have a Twitter account, I just asked. It would be cool if a mod or the admin could shed light into why he was banned. He says he absolutely never used a DP account before the one that was banned.

Thanks

darklift, Sep 22, 2011 IP
  4. Stingerftw

Stingerftw Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Then tell him to make a twitter account? It's quite easy and free! Amazing isn't it?

It would be cool, apart from the fact that they've already shedded light on why his banned; duplicate accounts. And yeah of course he told you he has never had a duplicate account before, but then again so did this guy:

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2285038

But really he had at least this many accounts:

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2285038#post16773423

And I quote Shawn:

Tell your friend to stop being a douchebag and own up for his mistake.

Stingerftw, Sep 22, 2011 IP
  5. TheSyndicate

TheSyndicate Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    It hurt everybody when he use duplicate accounts so i hope he do not get back. My staff sometimes use DP but i informed the admin and i also never post in the same forum or bump any post.

TheSyndicate, Sep 22, 2011 IP
  6. darklift

darklift Active Member

Best Answers:
    What? You are showing Duplicate account proofs of someone else. If you don't have anything related to this topic then don't post. Quoting what the admin said for someone else's post doesn't make it true for everyone who posts a related thread. And you are not a mod or an admin so quit giving your remarks and opinions because no one wants to hear them.

darklift, Sep 23, 2011 IP
  7. Stingerftw

Best Answers:
    Re-read my post before you post again because buddy you're making a fool of yourself. You're clearly just as dumb as your colleague for believing him.

Stingerftw, Sep 23, 2011 IP
  8. darklift

darklift Active Member

Best Answers:
    Oh please, GTFO. Like I said, no one wants to hear your sarcastic shit around here. You're probably someone who thinks that if you act all mod like, you will be made a mod. I seriously don't think that's how it's done.

9. Stingerftw

Best Answers:
    Actually, no. I just point out the facts. You sir, are clearly a dumbass ;)

10. darklift

darklift Active Member

Best Answers:
    Quit trolling and GTFO. Leave the talking to be done by someone who actually has some brains in them.

11. Stingerftw

Best Answers:
    I'm not trolling, and please kid I have better people to use my brains on. I'm thinking a zombie maybe ate yours (if you had any in the first place that is)? Anyway on-topic, your colleague is a douchebag for trying to cheat the system and he got caught, no need to cry about it.

12. darklift

darklift Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you have better things to do, then why come and troll post here. My guess is you're some 40 year old in his mom's basement with no life whatsoever. :D So, you spend time by posting useless shit in things that don't bother you.

And you're simply repeating the same thing over and over again. I think you'll be better off being a parrot or something.

13. Stingerftw

Best Answers:
    Because your ego is so big it amuses me :) and yes that's me, the 40 year old virgin in my mother's basement with no life at all, and yet I still earn a heck of a lot more than you, and have much better spelling and grammar, but hey, I'm 40 and living in my mum's basement, who would've guessed?

Of course I'm repeating the same thing over and over again, it's because I'm right, he got caught for having a duplicated account and he got banned for it, what more of an answer do you want? I guess Shawn was right (check my quote in my other post), it must be the system's mistake..

14. darklift

darklift Active Member

Best Answers:
    The thing is I want an answer from a mod or the admin. Not from some loser who likes to pretend to be a moderator. I'm not even gonna bother replying to your dipshit posts anymore, Parrot Guy. So, please go troll in some other threads.

15. Stingerftw

Best Answers:
    You posted in a public forum for each member of the board to give you a response, just because you don't like the response doesn't mean you can go around trying to be the tough guy. If you wanted an answer from a mod or an admin, then use half the brain you have and PM them, you know the private message system is free, and it's PRIVATE, maybe you should use it sometime, it's an amazing feature!

Now you don't have to bother to reply, because frankly, I just shat all over anything you have said and anything you plan on saying. Enjoy trying to boost your ego more, kid.

ApocalypseXL likes this.
  16. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Well if your "colleague" had the same attitude the ban was justified .

ApocalypseXL, Sep 23, 2011 IP
    Stingerftw likes this.