1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Official LEADBOLT Thread - GateWay & Content Lock

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by LeadBoltMike, Sep 7, 2010.

1. whitebird2000

whitebird2000 Peon

Best Answers:
    Try to talk with you're AM bro. I'm sure he can help you with that.

Anyway, another THANKS to LB, I got my payment via wire transfer.. :) LB rocks!

whitebird2000, Jul 15, 2011 IP
  2. LeadBoltMatt

LeadBoltMatt Peon

Best Answers:

Thanks for the crown! Glad to hear about your experience and very nice touch with the analogies as well :)

Please consult with your AM so they can give you some insight as to why your site was denied and ways you can improve it.

Excellent - keep up the good work!

LeadBoltMatt, Jul 15, 2011 IP
  3. crespozooo

crespozooo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You talk big b'shit. I registered to LB less than 1 month ago and I made waaay more than $13 / day. And today I got my payment.

Thank you LeadBolt! Better than BLAMads, better than AdscendMedia!

crespozooo, Jul 15, 2011 IP
  4. the pharaoh

the pharaoh Peon

Best Answers:
    i got paid today via wire transfer $3,338.34 they pay on the time and have perfect support ... LOVE YOU LEADBOLT best content unlocker in the industry

the pharaoh, Jul 15, 2011 IP
  5. gbots

gbots Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Matt,
    I just sent you via skype why my account has been suspended. my skype is maihung1401. Please reply me soon. :(

gbots, Jul 15, 2011 IP
  6. zawadi

zawadi Active Member

Best Answers:
    Wanted to ask if you are a publisher with LeadBolt, does accounts get suspended if they are not making much money? or if the Publisher doesn't login for 30days? Just curious.

zawadi, Jul 17, 2011 IP
  7. LeadBoltMatt

LeadBoltMatt Peon

Best Answers:
    Please email support [at] leadbolt [dot] com regarding your account suspension as they determine the cause for this action.

We'll never suspend your account for low revenue or idle activity without inquiring about it with you first. If you need further clarification, feel free to hit up your AM.

LeadBoltMatt, Jul 18, 2011 IP
  8. gbots

gbots Peon

Best Answers:
    Just sent a email some days ago about my account. And what did they do? Closed my ticket whenever i open it again and didn't explain anything, no email reply? I dont like the way they did. No transparency !!!

gbots, Jul 21, 2011 IP
  9. LeadBoltMatt

LeadBoltMatt Peon

Best Answers:
    If this was regarding the protest of an account suspension, please be sure to explain in full detail your situation and campaign strategies used. That way our compliance team can effectively analyze the issue with useful information. Otherwise feel free to hit me up directly.

LeadBoltMatt, Jul 21, 2011 IP
  10. justfelix

justfelix Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey LeadBoltMatt, I have a little question. So last month I've been putting my SEO knowledge into use. I've made around $900-$1,000 dollars with Leadbolt on July. I've notice I can't get paid by paypal anymore and my other option is to get paid by wire transfer.

While I was filling in my bank details I came across something called Swift code, exactly what am I suppose to fill in there and how do I get that information? Let me know if you can help me, I'd like to invest in more domains this coming month so I don't want to miss the paycheck date.P

P.s. I live in USA.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2011
    justfelix, Jul 31, 2011 IP
  11. the pharaoh

the pharaoh Peon

Best Answers:
    you have to call your bank and ask them  and they will give it to you 

the pharaoh, Jul 31, 2011 IP
  12. LeadBoltMatt

LeadBoltMatt Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, you'll want to contact your bank so they can provide this to you. If you have an online account with the bank, sometimes it will be listed in there as well. Hope this helps!

LeadBoltMatt, Aug 1, 2011 IP
  13. JWalking22

JWalking22 Member

Best Answers:
    I just got my account suspended today for no reason.
    I got a viral campaign bringing in alot of leads within a couple of hours and then they wana suspend my account.

I emailed all the affiliate managers I know and added them on skype but none are online 
    they have time to close my support ticket when I asked why was I suspended and suspend my account but they don't have time to support somebody?

They didn't give me no explanation as to why either.

Been with them for a couple of months they better not turn into scam on me  

Time to go back to cpalead

JWalking22, Aug 6, 2011 IP
  14. LeadBoltMatt

LeadBoltMatt Peon

Best Answers:
    I believe LeadBoltBrian has emailed you regarding this matter. Please consult with him directly.

LeadBoltMatt, Aug 6, 2011 IP
  15. luckypunjab

luckypunjab Member

Best Answers:
    leadbolt sounds good for me too, i got my payments last month without any hassle. thanks for this great network.

luckypunjab, Aug 7, 2011 IP
  16. geekos

geekos Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    why my widget alsways show this "Access Denied
    This option is not available in your country and cannot be viewed at this time.

Please try again later."

geekos, Aug 10, 2011 IP
  17. tsree

tsree Peon

Best Answers:
    This is some thing I found on digital point forum regarding leadbolt. Thread is located at
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2119495
    So all of you check this out and find what is going on behind the scenes. It will help you to determine who is trustworthy and who is not...

tsree, Aug 10, 2011 IP
  18. asmodeus

asmodeus Notable Member

Best Answers:
    This is old news from last year that many of us already knew. I suppose you also know about Facebook going after Cpalead? The CPA industry in general involves a lot of scammy advertisers with spam and malware intentions and publishers who use unscrupulous methods to get leads, but many turn a blind eye because it makes shitloads of money. And money is why we're here, right?

asmodeus, Aug 10, 2011 IP
  19. LeadBoltMatt

LeadBoltMatt Peon

Best Answers:
    Geekos - as our offers are geo/IP controlled, this depends on where you're viewing the widget from. If there are no offers for a particular country, that will be the default message showing. You may want to use a different proxy to avoid this issue.

LeadBoltMatt, Aug 10, 2011 IP
  20. xpert90

xpert90 Member

Best Answers:
    I have refferal in Leadbolt that made around $2500 in july and I made only $0.45 from him.

This is what is shown above reff link " Start promoting LeadBolt and you could make even more revenue! Simply get people to sign up using your special referral link below and you could receive additional bonus payments (10% of Profit) based on their revenue." I should make around $250. Can anyone expalin this.

xpert90, Aug 10, 2011 IP