1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get your site indexed by Google fast

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Mr Right, Aug 4, 2010.

I noticed that a few of you guys are having trouble getting your site indexed so I thought I would give you some help:D First, I just want to say that the old days of submitting your site to search engines are long gone and that you’ll need to do more to get your site indexed these days. However, you can always give Google webmaster tools a try and submit your site map to them, it can only help...

To get indexed by Google these days, you will need quality backlinks from a site with a pr of at least 5 or less. These are called authority sites and links from such sites are crucial if you want your site to get indexed quickly. Getting links from authority sites is easier than it looks. Per instance, Youtube is considered an authority website and getting a link on Youtube is easy as 1,2,3…

Other great places to get quality backlinks are Ezinearticles and Buzzle. Both of these sites have a high pr and links from these sites are highly valuable. Submitting to directories used to be a great way to get your site indexed, but the only one that seems to be working these days is DMOZ.org. DMOZ is the directory that Google uses, so having a link from DMOZ will definitely help your site get indexed. However, please note that it takes about a month for sites to get accepted by DMOZ, so make sure you follow their guidelines strictly or else it will take even longer the second time around.

Social bookmarking is another great way to get “authority links” as they say. If you’re a Firefox user, I suggest you pick up the Onlywire add-on. Onlywire is a social network auto-submitter that will submit your page to 30 social bookmarking sites at once and get you tons of quality backlinks.

So, to sum it up, the best and fastest way to get indexed by Google is to get backlinks from sites with a pr of 5 or less. If you want to know more about how to get quality backlinks from authority sites, I wrote an article called "10 simple ways to get backlinks to your site", you should check it out:

10 simple ways to get backlinks to your site

Anyways, I hope this post was helpful:) Good luck to y’all and see you around the boards! Ciao!

Sincerely,
    Mr Right​

Last edited: Aug 4, 2010
    Mr Right, Aug 4, 2010 IP
  2. Maslova

Maslova Peon

Best Answers:
    I have a service to get sites indexed pretty quickly. It can be found here: Google Indexing.

Maslova, Aug 4, 2010 IP
  3. WpMarketingNews

WpMarketingNews Peon

Best Answers:
    Yup, this is true... however for just getting indexed the new Google Caffeine engine and a recent version of Wordpress using the Push Press plugin will get you indexed within a few hours... I did this the other day with a completely new domain.

WpMarketingNews, Aug 4, 2010 IP
  4. dave02

dave02 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can submit an article to the one of the hundreds of article directories, and you will be
    indexed immediately.

dave02, Aug 4, 2010 IP
  5. anu08

anu08 Peon

Best Answers:
    in my point of view. Social bookmarking can help you for fast Google index.

anu08, Aug 4, 2010 IP
  6. Groovystar

Groovystar Peon

Best Answers:
    What about sites with PR of MORE than 5? Wouldn't that be even better, not worse?

Groovystar, Aug 4, 2010 IP
  7. flanagan

flanagan Banned

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You can create unique article and submit into article directory

flanagan, Aug 4, 2010 IP
  8. joeharison

joeharison Peon

Best Answers:
    according to me bookmarking will be effective for indexing as well as traffic

joeharison, Aug 4, 2010 IP
  9. TechyRadhika

TechyRadhika Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, I agree, especially with the YouTube part.
    YouTube is a great way to get your website known, even if it's a simple Windows Movie Maker text + pictures or a Hypercam thing, it's a wonderful way.

Uh, I'm definitely trying to use Multi-Media with my blog, but at the moment, I'm just trying to get good posts in. Tomorrow will probably be my first review, but affiliation is impossible. You can understand why with my intro post.

TechyRadhika, Aug 5, 2010 IP
  10. offsitenoc

offsitenoc Peon

Best Answers:
    Add your site links in PR Sites then you got fast cached by Google if you add link in PR 5 site then you got in only 3 day cached by Google

offsitenoc, Aug 5, 2010 IP
  11. JoomlaDesigner

JoomlaDesigner Active Member

Best Answers:
    Fasted way to get indexed in Google is to use Social bookmarking, press release and even forums signatures. Because forums like digitalpoint, sitepoints get crawled by Google every 2-3 hours.

JoomlaDesigner, Aug 5, 2010 IP
  12. belland

belland Peon

Best Answers:
    My strategy are, submit my site to social bookmarking sites and ping it. Msstly, my sites got indexed within 24 hours.

belland, Aug 5, 2010 IP
  13. polars

polars Peon

Best Answers:
    Is it helps for all pages index?

polars, Aug 5, 2010 IP
  14. TechyRadhika

TechyRadhika Peon

Best Answers:
    It helps for that article, which will link to your website, which will potentially drive more traffic.

It's important to gain page indexes for your articles, videos, and other promoting tools, as they link to your website, and if you use the right keywords, people will click on the link!

TechyRadhika, Aug 5, 2010 IP
  15. sousen

sousen Active Member

Best Answers:
    Good info. Frankly I' m using form very long time simple trick to get index my site with in 24-48 hours i.e Social bookmarking and I'm totally satisfy with it

sousen, Aug 5, 2010 IP
  16. clive2

clive2 Peon

Best Answers:
    I go with social bookmarking, as it is faster and you don't want article or document to submit. Just bookmark site page.

clive2, Aug 5, 2010 IP
  17. joybrown

joybrown Peon

Best Answers:
    socail bookmarking is a best option for page indexing.

joybrown, Aug 5, 2010 IP
  18. vijay pathania

vijay pathania Peon

Best Answers:
    The only way is to update the site content fast as you can.... and create some good backlinks for your site

vijay pathania, Aug 5, 2010 IP
  19. mcfox

mcfox Wind Maker

Best Answers:
    What a load of rubbish. All you need do to get your site indexed by Google is ping Google!

mcfox, Aug 5, 2010 IP
  20. sanjeev.me232

sanjeev.me232 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Now it is the best way by doing SMO(social media optimization) for your site and get site quick index by Google,and another way by submitting your site high pr bookmarking site like wise digg,delicious reditt

sanjeev.me232, Aug 5, 2010 IP