1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Prayers for Israel

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Blogmaster, Jul 13, 2006.

1. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the follow-up Liminal. I hadn't give it a second thought. So much as transpired since then. Seems an awful stretch to me, but I can see how it might be perceived as such. I can't say I place any particular value on it though. In hindsight, I'm not sure why I really contended it. It's not a view-changing revelation, one way or another. Good info though, thanks!

GTech, Jul 15, 2006 IP
  2. GTech

Best Answers:
    The joke is, some people want them to desperately succeed, despite that we continue to stop them.

GTech, Jul 15, 2006 IP
  3. Rick_Michael

Rick_Michael Peon

Best Answers:
    I'd say that's a more complicated issue than use not bothering them...much less it isn't just an Israel supporting issue.

I'm sure we make new enemies with some of our behaviour, but a lot of it just comes through oil money and the funding of extreme schooling...world-wide.

Rick_Michael, Jul 15, 2006 IP
  4. yo-yo

yo-yo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It is now... history is coming back to bite us in the ass... or perhaps it's just karma?

You know I haven't seem them targetting Canada... or Mexico... or Australia... etc... there's a long list of reasons why we're the desired target.

yo-yo, Jul 15, 2006 IP
  5. GTech

Best Answers:
    So no prayers for hamas, hezbollah, iran or most of the middle east?

No prayers for the India bombers, London bombers, 9/11 bombers?

Excellent disclaimer! "I'm not against them, but no prayers for them!" With hamas and hezbollah in charge, peace will prevail shortly!

GTech, Jul 15, 2006 IP
  6. GTech

Best Answers:
    I have. Though admittedly, not Mexico. Let's see, Canada just a few months ago and they have uncovered a number of plots over the last ten years. Australia as well, have uncovered numerous plots. Spain, who actually appeased the terrorists after their bombing, discovered yet another plot taking place, AFTER they had already appeased.

Let's see, we also have India, Britain, Russia, Chechnya, the Philippines, Nigeria, England, Thailand, Spain, Egypt, France, Kosovo, Bosnia, Somalia, Jordan, Germany, Denmark, the Netherlands, just to mention a few. Pretty much anywhere there are muslims.

GTech, Jul 15, 2006 IP
  7. Rick_Michael

Rick_Michael Peon

Best Answers:
    In your arguement which you can read (throughout the thread):

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=103393

You faulty assume that America is the aggressor rather than the concerned government (before you realized there was threats).

Your words

"In other words... they plan to defend themselves against violent american aggression "

Than you regress to a compliance state,

"At the pace technology and science are moving every country in the world will some day be capable of doing harm. What are we going to do then?

This policy of constantly threatening and policing everyone we don't like is eventually going to backfire in our faces."

Then you assert something that's actually wrong, because NK did have a missile that went over Alaska (and dropped debris). Here's what you said.

"What's the big fucking deal if north korea tests a missile? For christ's sake.. we new they were going to test them.. we've known so for a long time. None of them came close to hitting america... so why are we involved in constantly antagonising them? "

Compliancy and a lack of knowledge on the situation is rather telling. While there missiles don't have a good record (it doesn't take long to change that), and your laid back position on insane people is not reputable. It's not like you have to say, 'I want NK or any of these asses to have nukes', ...all you have to do is assert what basically is a baseless arguement ie they have a right to defend themselves , and who are we to stop them from being capable of using nukes they threatened us with.

No one is arguing we need to attack the NK citizens (even though I'm sure NK would use them as a shield). Your arguement was baseless almost on all levels, and that makes your arguements in all other situation less reputable.

Come-on, it's just and endless amount of excuse for us not to be concerned....and to remain in the mental paradigm that you were in on NK.

"Maybe they have a desire for a missile so they have their own deterrent? Maybe they feel threatened and want the capability because of things like being called the "axis of evil".. etc.

You act like america should be the only country trusted to have all the weapons in the world and nobody should be capable of defending themselves from us.... and anyone with the desire to have that capability is somehow threatening our safety?"

8. Rick_Michael

Rick_Michael Peon

Best Answers:

Yo-yo's funny. Asserting things about Canada and Australia....it's like he was in a tunnel for a while.

They wanted to cut the PM's head off in Canada...among many other things.

The countries with low population of muslims are the safest place to be if you don't want a live in terrorism. No insult to the sane ones, it's just that way.

9. yo-yo

yo-yo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How many of the tapes of Bin Laden mention canada or australia? How many mention the US? :rolleyes:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_attacks_in_Canada
    How many of those terror attacks in Canada were by Muslims? what percentage?

:rolleyes:

yo-yo, Jul 15, 2006 IP
  10. Rick_Michael

Rick_Michael Peon

Best Answers:
    What hell did this have to do with what I said?

I'd say nothing.

If you want to quote what I'm saying, atleast have a relation to it, don't use it to make some unrelated point ie something that's out of context of the quote. I can ask you a billion questions based on your quotes to prove a separate point...address the quote.

Reminder: "Yo-yo's funny. Asserting things about Canada and Australia....it's like he was in a tunnel for a while."

In response to a wrong assertion about Canada and Australia not being targeted. Bin Laden wasn't a part of my context...stop trying to switch my context to prove something.

"You know I haven't seem them targetting Canada... or Mexico... or Australia... etc... there's a long list of reasons why we're the desired target."

This is still non-sequitor my friend ie it's beside the point.

I said:
    "I'm sure we make new enemies with some of our behaviour, but a lot of it just comes through oil money and the funding of extreme schooling...world-wide."

Then you asserted:

"You know I haven't seem them targetting Canada... or Mexico... or Australia... etc... there's a long list of reasons why we're the desired target."

You were wrong in your assertion, thus by trying to switch it to a percentage issue you're making your point less reputable.

11. yo-yo

yo-yo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I made a mistake/typo saying they weren't being targetted, I meant they're not the "main" targets... we are.

To further prove that point, I asked how many times Bin Laden mentions them compared to us.. that would be quite relevant. Then I asked how many of the terror attacks on that list were by muslims.. also would be relevant.

yo-yo, Jul 15, 2006 IP
  12. Rick_Michael

Rick_Michael Peon

Best Answers:
    That's not a typo, that's a different sentence altogether.

Reminder:

"You know I haven't seem them targetting Canada... or Mexico... or Australia... etc..."

Either you had a brain fart or you meant it...I'll assume it was a brain fart, since you say so.

Relevant only when you correctly assert your context, and make appropriate sentences. Then we'd be in a completely different situation. I'd most likely not even comment.

Side note:

You must realize that Canada has troops in Afganasitan (fucking sp?), and while I'm sure they're not top on the list....they certainly are of interest.

just something I heard.

'Apparently according to your own [Canada's] intelligence agency, Canada is second in the world (US first) for active terrorist groups. I would imagine though that the vast majority of those groups efforts are directed south and not against Canadian targets.'

13. yo-yo

yo-yo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I forget what it's called (or if it even has a name?).. but I often am thinking one thing, and typing another... it usually only happens with single words but once in a while entire sentences. I usually catch them by re-reading my post, but sometimes they slip up - my fault, sorry for the confusion :eek:

yo-yo, Jul 15, 2006 IP
  14. Rick_Michael

Rick_Michael Peon

Best Answers:
    No big deal. I do that sometimes, too.

15. ly2

ly2 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    http://www.break.com/movies/startswiththekids.html

That boys and girls, is the fucking issue at hand. This "religion of peace" must be stopped. What is the fascination these people have with the Jews, it's very disturbing. They are WAYYYY too into their religion. Put that stupid koran down for an hour out of the day and come back to fuckign reality.

ly2, Jul 16, 2006 IP
  16. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Nice sig, YoYo, is that the same Catholic church that has been violating the human rights of Jews for 100s of years?
    (you didn't quote them to back up your stand on abortion either ;) )

Blogmaster, Jul 16, 2006 IP
  17. seoindia

seoindia Notable Member

Best Answers:
    i always wonder when all these will end. Earlier i use to think only India is effected by terrorism, but whole world is a victim of same. Humanity is lost somewhere.

seoindia, Jul 16, 2006 IP
  18. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    According to the Quaran, non Muslims don't have the right to live in peace ...

Blogmaster, Jul 16, 2006 IP
  19. Didoz

Didoz Active Member

Best Answers:
    Pray For Lebanon :(

Didoz, Jul 16, 2006 IP
    ly2 likes this.
  20. Didoz

Didoz Active Member

Best Answers:
    Didoz, Jul 16, 2006 IP