1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

max bounty affiliates

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by thewahm, Dec 29, 2008.

Any affiliates with Max Bounty ever been paid? If so, has it been more than one time. I know they have been around some time, but their website is so unprofessional it scares me.

thewahm, Dec 29, 2008 IP
  2. colfer

colfer Active Member

Best Answers:
    this affiliate network without support.:mad:

colfer, Dec 30, 2008 IP
  3. lita_bluebaby

lita_bluebaby Banned

Best Answers:
    Lol it's one of the best network around you'll get paid

lita_bluebaby, Dec 30, 2008 IP
  4. thewahm

thewahm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Only 2 affiliates out there? I have been considering joining these guys for some time, but I would hate to invest a bunch of time and get nothing in return. Support is needed, so that makes me wonder.

thewahm, Dec 31, 2008 IP
  5. inManila

inManila Peon

Best Answers:
    What are they into? are they any good?

link anyone?

inManila, Dec 31, 2008 IP
  6. c0ldMax

c0ldMax Banned

Best Answers:
    They have some great offers and probably one of, if not my favorite affiliate company.

They do pay and they do pay on time. As long as your leads are legit, you'll have no problems with them ;)

c0ldMax, Dec 31, 2008 IP
  7. flaco

flaco Peon

Best Answers:
    They are alright, I would try to work with some of the more established affiliate programs. The guy who works over at Max Bounty who comes here, his name is JPSauve I believe acts like he is entitled to everything and you will not get very good support out of him.

flaco, Dec 31, 2008 IP
  8. colfer

colfer Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's unreal to control all traffic, there always will be some percent of bad leads, and one day you get a message on e-mail from Steven Sauve, that your account is terminated and it won't answer anything to you and, of course, you will get no money.:(

colfer, Jan 2, 2009 IP
  9. Steven Sauve

Steven Sauve Guest

Best Answers:
    Hey there thewahm, I'd invite you to do some googling for MaxBounty and find out for yourself about our payment history and our reputation. I can tell you we launched in early 2004, and that we wouldn't still be in business if we made it a habit of not paying honest affiliates. While cheating affiliates will always whine and complain that they didn't get paid, you won't hear that from legitimate affiliates.

You can even search here at DP for MaxBounty. I've made several posts regarding this and have even explained why some of these affiliates have been terminated.

Steven Sauve, Jan 2, 2009 IP
  10. lipskin

lipskin Peon

Best Answers:
    MaxBounty has always paid me right on time and the affiliate managers are helpful and responsive. Conversion rates are decent, too.

lipskin, Jan 2, 2009 IP
  11. Karen May Jones

Karen May Jones Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Unprofessional? Why? Because it's not all glossy and shadowy? :D I love how it takes almost ZERO time to load a page over there.

Yes, there is support and, yes, there is on time payment within a couple of weeks of months end if you've hit minimum payout. You get the best payment threshold through paypal option. You'll have your own campaign manager that can help you with questions.

Here's a post I wrote about MaxBounty on Dp a short time ago....

Karen May Jones, Jan 2, 2009 IP
  12. cindyjs

cindyjs Peon

Best Answers:
    MaxBounty is great! I've been with them for a year and never had an issue. They pay on time always (I use ACH direct deposit), their offers convert well and the affiliate managers are friendly and willing to give you pay bumps. Actually, I have a much easier time getting pay increases at MaxB compared to other networks.

cindyjs, Jan 2, 2009 IP
  13. jsherloc

jsherloc Peon

Best Answers:
    MaxBounty is one of my favorite networks to work with right now. They have a HUGE selection of CPA offers, and their AM's are all helpful and will respond ASAP to any questions you might have.

I wouldn't hesitate to work with this network. Some of the offers they have are the highest paying I have seen anywhere. You can tell by the way they treat their affiliates that they truly care about your success and will go out of their way to help you out.:)

jsherloc, Jan 2, 2009 IP